Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 03-20-2008, 12:29 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trader Rating: (0)

if any of you guys are good with electronic circuits, you could build a pulsing dc circuit then run it through a transformer of your choice and have a current amp after it followed by your "crazy" motor, then current being returned to cars circuit board will head back through and decrease in the current upper circuit and voltage will drop back to its origanal ratio through the transformer, getting around the dc pulsing circuit is the only glitch in this idea, but depending on the ratings of you electrical semiconducters you could possibly... fly! if your car dont flip over first!

anyone understand, i know its rather confusing and i apologize for that but anyone who understands knows its sick...right?

Last edited by theoriganalRiD3R1967; 03-20-2008 at 12:32 AM..
Old 03-20-2008, 02:09 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)

Or you can just stray away from these motors and buy/make handwound ones.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:19 AM

i guess but if my theory works this car could sur pass all, others and it won't even reqire fet cuz the current leaves the main board the voltage is kicked way up the currrent is amped likw crazy runs through the mot or then the current decreases the voltage decreases and th main board recieves what it let out in the first place, its genious, if it works
Old 03-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Xmod Expert

If the current goes directly to the motor, like a NOS relay, with a 9v battery ,if this is what you are implying, then the motor would get severely damaged..
Old 03-20-2008, 02:57 AM

how so? the amount og current you wish to apply varies and so does the voltage you pick these and then add parts to make it work, get it...? or am confusing? if you mean the motor will get damaged at nine volts then i would have to correct you, the motor make heat up but it wont burn out un less you never stop, like everything you need to give it sum coooling time right...
Old 03-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriganalRiD3R1967 View Post
how so? the amount og current you wish to apply varies and so does the voltage you pick these and then add parts to make it work, get it...? or am confusing? if you mean the motor will get damaged at nine volts then i would have to correct you, the motor make heat up but it wont burn out un less you never stop, like everything you need to give it sum coooling time right...
The endbell can melt, as it is crap.
The brushes will wear away within a few moments, they are those crappy finger/ windshield wiper ones.

Overheating can cause the comm to melt if it is plastic, many things can occur, not just a need for it to cool down...
Old 03-20-2008, 07:28 AM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
if any of you guys are good with electronic circuits, you could build a pulsing dc circuit then run it through a transformer of your choice and have a current amp after it followed by your "crazy" motor, then current being returned to cars circuit board will head back through and decrease in the current upper circuit and voltage will drop back to its origanal ratio through the transformer, getting around the dc pulsing circuit is the only glitch in this idea, but depending on the ratings of you electrical semiconducters you could possibly... fly! if your car dont flip over first!

anyone understand, i know its rather confusing and i apologize for that but anyone who understands knows its sick...right?
I don't know entirely what you are saying but this would be a easy way to remove the load, pulled from your motor of your EP. But I don't know where you can get a 6volt relay, but I've never looked.

Just keep in mind you would loose reverse.

Last edited by jimmythekid1; 03-20-2008 at 07:33 AM..
Old 03-20-2008, 04:38 PM

yeah you would lose reverse, i realized that when i was writing it, thats the glitch i mentioned earlier, it could work on a drag car, you might even get a wheelie! but i don't know anything about motors besides th science part, all the positive and negative charges and magnetics, but thats about it.

@jimmythekid1 i'm not 100% sure what your drawing represent but just cuz i don't know any of the electronics terminology assosiated with xmods, but i think you forgot the pulsing dc part, which is important if you want to up your voltage

...actually fets (upgraded) will probably help a lot cuz after thinkin about it i don't know if the current will dreop on the way back

oh, and wats a relay?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:21 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
yeah you would lose reverse, i realized that when i was writing it, thats the glitch i mentioned earlier, it could work on a drag car, you might even get a wheelie! but i don't know anything about motors besides th science part, all the positive and negative charges and magnetics, but thats about it.

@jimmythekid1 i'm not 100% sure what your drawing represent but just cuz i don't know any of the electronics terminology assosiated with xmods, but i think you forgot the pulsing dc part, which is important if you want to up your voltage

...actually fets (upgraded) will probably help a lot cuz after thinkin about it i don't know if the current will dreop on the way back

oh, and wats a relay?
no I'm just taking the motor load of the EP, I'm not sure what you mean by pulsating DC
Old 03-21-2008, 11:16 PM

for an electric transformer to multiply current you need pulsing dc voltage or an ac voltage.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Spade Send a message via Yahoo to Spade

so you can just put it in? good thing I bot 900MAH batteries. but will it grind up the gears?

and another thing, I heard that these things made for mini Z's spin the other way and that a rewiring is needed, can you just switch the positive and negating wires? check atomicmods.com as I have seen plenty on there
Old 03-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
so you can just put it in? good thing I bot 900MAH batteries. but will it grind up the gears?

and another thing, I heard that these things made for mini Z's spin the other way and that a rewiring is needed, can you just switch the positive and negating wires? check atomicmods.com as I have seen plenty on there
Did you even bother reading what everyone has said?
OBVIOUSLY NOT.

You shouldn't.

For mini-z you should flip the brushes 180 degrees(for chili and StockR).
WOW, you got banned again, lol!