Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Banned

Location: in a house in a state in a country in a planet in a universe in a galaxy.
Trader Rating: (0)

mini-z has alot of bodies.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to AeroSynch Send a message via MSN to AeroSynch Send a message via Yahoo to AeroSynch

True; I just want to see something that isnt already out there.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Banned

Location: in a house in a state in a country in a planet in a universe in a galaxy.

like a 50;s or 60;s truck, or something new new, like a 2008 super duty ford.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:33 PM
The Original S.S.

Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

07 GT500 wouldnt hurt much.....a Z06 maybe, but no exotics....i want either a crewcab pick up (F-150 or 08 Superduty), or the SVT Lightning....

Old 08-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Banned

the new super duty i love but they are having trouble with the particulate filter for the fuel. something about 10 foot flames out of the exaust. only with the diesel.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbilt View Post
the new super duty i love but they are having trouble with the particulate filter for the fuel. something about 10 foot flames out of the exaust. only with the diesel.
pedestrian warning may shoot huge flames at a moments notice.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Banned

that would suck if they shot out while you were sitting in traffic, new piant job.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

That was a long time ago, and it was only 5 trucks effected. What happened was the turbo would crack, allowing way too much unburnt gas into the exhaust. And when it went into the burner (burns off excess stuff in the exhaust system, tight gov't standards require this)it would ignite the flames. What they did was reprogram the ecu to cut back on the motor if the EGTs got too high, which is what should have been done in the 1st place.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 08-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Kraizer793

Default MORE trucks

I think we should have more trucks, like a Chevy silverado, or a Land Rover. As for cars, erm, a Mercades CLK AMG, Eh, um... A Chevy stingray vette, eh, and that's all I got for now. OH, an infinity T30 Sedan, my friend has one, it's cool.

As for the RS person I talked to, she said that they had not been informed of what was going to be in the new inventory, just she knew the stuff was coming.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to AeroSynch Send a message via MSN to AeroSynch Send a message via Yahoo to AeroSynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodmaverick View Post
I think we should have more trucks, like a Chevy silverado, or a Land Rover. As for cars, erm, a Mercades CLK AMG, Eh, um... A Chevy stingray vette, eh, and that's all I got for now. OH, an infinity T30 Sedan, my friend has one, it's cool.

As for the RS person I talked to, she said that they had not been informed of what was going to be in the new inventory, just she knew the stuff was coming.
Land Rover LR3 or the Range Rover, or Infiniti FX45. As for cars, an Infiniti M45 would be nice.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Advance member

has anyone walked into Toysrus yet and asked them?
So we've come to the conlcusion that Toysrus is carrying them? or am i dreaming? lol
Old 08-10-2007, 02:52 AM
Elite member

Toys R Us had them but they all sold out, actually, they don't have hardly any Transformers stuff, just a few items, they sell out way fast. I went there the other day, nothin.

I also think that "new products" does not mean xmods. Like they said, the last few they put out didn't sell very well, so bye bye.

Oh, I was in RS the other day and saw the new products that will replace the xmods, they're little robotic bugs that crawl around and turn when they hit walls or if you clap your hands. Anyone up for a race?

You may find it interesting though that RS have several of the same Transformers toys as Toys R Us. For example, the voice changing Optimus Prime helmet.

Last edited by RallyWRX; 08-10-2007 at 03:06 AM..
Old 08-10-2007, 03:08 AM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyWRX View Post
I also think that "new products" does not mean xmods. Like they said, the last few they put out didn't sell very well, so bye bye.

Oh, I was in RS the other day and saw the new products that will replace the xmods, they're little robotic bugs that crawl around and turn when they hit walls or if you clap your hands. Anyone up for a race?
I can't help but feel a bit sarcasm but.... My Robotic bug will whip your robotic bugs *** on the straights anyday of the week! lol... In all seriousness though, I just hope they bring something out, that still offers the same kind of fun and customization abilities (if not more).

~-)--------

Old 08-10-2007, 03:30 AM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:
Toys R Us had them but they all sold out, actually, they don't have hardly any Transformers stuff, just a few items, they sell out way fast. I went there the other day, nothin.

You may find it interesting though that RS have several of the same Transformers toys as Toys R Us. For example, the voice changing Optimus Prime helmet.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life (honestly) . If this trash replaces XMODS then someone better call the Orkin Man...

EDIT: On a side note, the Transformers merchandise is not selling good at all around here. The Transformers Xmods are sitting on the shelves collecting dust at local RS's. I have not seen a single Barricade sold yet and the only ones that have been purchased are the Bumblebees's. I have not seen any of the weapons/light kits sold either; which doesnt surprise me any...lol.
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)

Last edited by DRFTKO; 08-10-2007 at 03:40 AM..
Old 08-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Elite member

It's a joke, dog. But fo reelz, I don't think we'll be see'n more xmods after these Transformers. Maybe, but it's not looking good. The stuff in stores now that's not Transformers is down to $25. I say if you wanna stay with the same scale, start looking into MiniZ.

Hey Kaze, my bug has the motor upgrade, so look out!
Old 08-10-2007, 03:53 AM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:
It's a joke, dog. But fo reelz, I don't think we'll be see'n more xmods after these Transformers. Maybe, but it's not looking good. The stuff in stores now that's not Transformers is down to $25. I say if you wanna stay with the same scale, start looking into MiniZ.

Hey Kaze, my bug has the motor upgrade, so look out!

Yea, I figured the bugs replacing XMODS was b.s. Anyways, has any one heard if they are planning on reducing the price of the Transformer XMODS when the Transformers craze dies down? I spoke with the manager of one of my local RS's (seems to be up on the XMODS culture) and he said that they do not have control over the price of them and they(Radio Shack in general) have to pay $15 for each starter kit; therefore he states that they will never go on clearance because Radio Shack has no control over this line of XMODS. Just wanted to know if you guys have heard anything about this or not?
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)
Old 08-10-2007, 03:59 AM
Elite member

I hadn't heard that, it seems weird though, I've been holding out for them to go on sale, maybe I better just get them if that's the case. I'm really only interested in Barricade, cuz I want a police car with working lights.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to slpknt17 Send a message via MSN to slpknt17

eh i don't like calling them tras formers, and idon't care if its spelled right or not, yea the movies cool and all but transformers arn't my thing, but the 07 camaro concept and the police mustane arn't a bad idea, i just wish they had body mods not these crapy weapon upgrades
Mustang GT(Suspension, Body Kit)
Acura RSX (Body Kit)
Skyline (AWD, Metal Bearings, and Body Kit)
350Z (Body Kit)
Supra (Body Kit)
Civic (Body Kit)
65' Mustang (Body Kit)
F-150 (AWD, Lift Kit, Suspension, and Body Kit)

CARS MADE INTO XMODS:
Back to the Future DMC Deloren (Finished)
Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Stage 1 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpknt17 View Post
eh i don't like calling them tras formers, and idon't care if its spelled right or not, yea the movies cool and all but transformers arn't my thing, but the 07 camaro concept and the police mustane arn't a bad idea, i just wish they had body mods not these crapy weapon upgrades
Exactly! Those weapons are just not as good as body kits..
Yellow Skyline CF & S&S
Old 08-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to slpknt17 Send a message via MSN to slpknt17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faester View Post
Exactly! Those weapons are just not as good as body kits..
yea, also random news the real camaro concept is aproved, the production is in late 08 and they'll be for sale in 09 the camaro is sapose to look alot like the concept, but i really don't belive that cus i saw the mustane concept and it looked like a 65 fast back with all the the economic crap on it and all the safty requirements, but the acctual car looked nothing like the concept
Mustang GT(Suspension, Body Kit)
Acura RSX (Body Kit)
Skyline (AWD, Metal Bearings, and Body Kit)
350Z (Body Kit)
Supra (Body Kit)
Civic (Body Kit)
65' Mustang (Body Kit)
F-150 (AWD, Lift Kit, Suspension, and Body Kit)

CARS MADE INTO XMODS:
Back to the Future DMC Deloren (Finished)