Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 05-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)
Send a message via AIM to coolcar24th Send a message via MSN to coolcar24th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestdragon2001 View Post
Coolcar24th, I dont think that they are illegal anymore because my petstore sells them here in NC now.Then again, i might be wrong.
Nah they are illegal here in NC. There was a petstore in Pineville, on the border of NC and SC that got shutdown about 2 months ago, because of illegal possession of turtles. The law only applies to red eared, yellow sliders, and red slider turtles. Its only illegal to sell them though. You can give of receive turtles, and even catch them in the wild.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Awesome member

Trader Rating: (3)

thats what they have, red eared sliders
Old 05-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to darkendblades Send a message via MSN to darkendblades Send a message via Yahoo to darkendblades

lol i have a turtle too lol but i dont knwo what kind it is lol hahahaha but i just got it like a week ago so i guess its ok nowt to know since i got it at a flee market for five bucks and i got to of them but i only hav a pic of the one on the kitchen floor. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
that track looks like an areana 4 xmod fights.u don't how to drive might as well stay away.but if ur like darkenblades droppin xmods into pools ther u go
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
uhh yeah right away ill just empty my pool in the middle of summer, throw all my cars in there and bash um just so you can find out which one is toughest

Do i look like darkenblades??<<haha
Old 05-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

thats a red eared turtle,thats kinda what mine looked like along time ago,now he or she is huge.

Can somebody please give me a good site for turtles,I dont know what sex it is(male or female),and I dont know some stuff that I know I should know.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:02 AM

Trader Rating: (0)

i used to have a turtle when i was smaller. it was a red eared slider, but it had the "painted" shell or whatever you call it. it had some amazing designs on the top and bottom side of the shell. not sure if you know what im talking about, its like natural designs on the shell. his name was speedy. he was a pretty tight turtle. he was actually cool with me touching him. he'd let me pet his head, tail, or legs. i'd take him out of the tank to play/exercise. you could put him on the floor and chase him with your hand and he'd run from it. then youd drag your finger and he'd chase it. it was pretty cool. one day i was cleaning his tank in the backyard and i had to run in the house to get something and i asked my mom to watch him. she went in the house to get something too and we went back out and never could find him

btw, snowboi, i have a heat lamp with a clamp and a bulb if you're interested. i have it left over from when i had the turtle and when i kept lizards after that. i have no use for it anymore. if youre interested i can sell it a lot cheaper than you can buy them at the store for.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:54 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

I thought it was illegal to sell turtles now cause they are being extinct