Go Back   XmodSource.com > Competitions > XMS Competitions > XMS Competition Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who will win the August 2010 COTM?
Bananabrain 1 3.85%
pinsk17 3 11.54%
Uncle D 9 34.62%
trainboy414 1 3.85%
Blackdragon 4 15.38%
Dr. Kustom 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2010, 01:03 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid
Default August 2010: "Open Class" Voting Thread:

First and foremost, thanks to the six entrants we have this month. On behalf of the Xmodsource Staff, I apologize for the lack of competitions within the recent months, and I promise you will see more in the future. Please be sure to check back for the September COTM competition which will be posted within the next day or two.

Before I go any further I would like to again stress how important it is to read and reread the rules before making your final entry. Multiple entries had to be excluded from this months competition due to simple oversight of a few rules. Again, please, please, read and reread the rules very carefully. I hope to see these members in next months competition, which again will be another open class style competition.

Please, before posting your ballot, be sure to review all of the entrants carefully and reread the rules. For your convenience the original entry post made by each member is linked to by clicking that entrants name.

Quote:
Rules for Voting:
1. Participation Rules:
-All members are allowed to vote.

2. What you should not do:
-Self-voting is frowned upon. Please be sportsman like. If you do not like any of the entrants but your own, simply do not vote.
-Creating a separate account just to vote for yourself. Unknown and suspicious handles will be IP checked.
-Any type or form of cheating is frowned upon. Please do not even try to cheat.
-Members who enter who cheat will be removed. Any self votes will be removed from the final tally.

3. Time Frame:
-Voting will be open for one week (seven days) from the start of the voting thread. Again, all entrants must be in by August 31st, 2010 at 9:00PM EST.
-Please allow the Staff some time to create the voting thread. If you don’t see it after forty-eight hours please remind us!
And most importantly, good luck to all of the following entrants:

Thank you for voting and participation. Please watch for Septembers COTM entry and discussion thread.

Cheers,
Kyle

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."