Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Questions / Suggestions / Complaints / Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to RodsRUs Send a message via Yahoo to RodsRUs

what a CON!
Stupid con lol
2300 mAh's power
Body lowered over chassis
-Custom 04 wide body mustang-Work In Progress
http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=15437
C-A-N-A-D-I-A-N-R-A-C-E-R
Old 03-25-2007, 03:40 PM

well, as i've said before, vzereeys, if you had just replied, i was trying to get ANOTHER one sent to you. but i know for a FACT that it was sent, because I, yes I, have been paying for all this to get sent out to EVERY SINGLE one of you. so just because you didn't get it, that's not his fault. and you know, on that topic, as much as you guys are complaining about stuff you didn't get, there has been TONS of stuff that TONS of you guys haven't sent out. like musclecars, i saw you joining in on the hate mail, you still owe him crystals. you told me yourself when i was talking to you trying to get the package situation dealt with. and i know you're not the only one who still owes him things, because i see everything that comes in and goes out. and as i've said, i have no reason to lie, because i could really care less. but not once did johnny ever start anything with a single one of you, and this is how you repay him????????????????? but you know what, if you can tell me with a clean conscious that you did not get what you were supposed to get, i will happily get it sent out. because like johnny said, he's getting rid of everything he isn't giving to his brother. xmods are being discontinued, so you might want to hold onto what you have, because the worth of these things is about to go WAY up. you guys are seriously in need of something else to occupy your time if all you can do is talk bad about a guy who has done so many trades with so many people.

And Numbchux, I know johnny has explained to you about the weather situation. And for the rest of you that are saying "same excuse as before", think about it for a minute. if it's being said over and over again, there is probably a good reason for that. how hard is it to get that when it snows over 20 inches in 2 days, mail isn't going to go anywhere. do any of you watch the news? do we not remember all the stories about planes being cancelled and people being stuck in planes on runways? for those of you in PA, where i believe is where this happened, you guys should at least have an idea. if you're that skeptical, i'll give you something to do with your time.

(773) 772-3200
(312) 486-2707
(800) ASK-USPS

Call any of those numbers, zip code 60647, and ask them how backed up the mail was after the winter storms.

As for the few guys actually helping me out, like Andrew, I'm not sure what you're name on here is, THANKS!!!, for understanding. and thinking. I'll get your batteries out tomorrow after you get back to me.

Now, like I said, for the rest of you who want what you're supposedly supposed to have, let me know. I am taking care of it. Johnny could care less. And I don't blame him after the way you guys acted. But if you want whatever, let ME know. leave him alone. he's done with you guys.

Last edited by th3luvofyourlife; 03-25-2007 at 03:46 PM..
Old 03-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to lilskipro587 Send a message via Yahoo to lilskipro587

Stephanie, I understand where your coming from but some of your info is very irrelavant(sp?)Though you make many good points about how you think were the ones to blame for flaming some innocent guy. Scamming is scamming whether its between theives or the nicest people in the world. It doesn't matter who you are you still scammed. I no reason to believe that you are Stephanie but Johnny himself but that is another problem for another day. Anyways, I agree that sueing is very uncalled for and almost immature(sounds like a 10 year-old would threaten to sue over a toy) these members were still scammed out of a online/maybe verbal agreement. I understand that Johnny hasn't recieved anything from some members but if that is such a problem here why don't you sue those members? It seems to be getting alot of attention here. All I can say is I banned your other account because you made it and basically from the wording claimed you were a innocent bystander. Also as I have said before, Sueing is going pretty far it is the correct legal action for a scamming situtation in which Johnny infilicted on himself. If you want to get this solved by sending new stuff like you said in your above post I would reccomend getting better contact with the members who owe you stuff and who you owe stuff to. ie.cell/house#, personal e-mail, Instant Messanging Handle. Hey if you want to take real good action call their parents, that always scares me the most.
Just my 2 cents and trying to be helpful

PS. As a staff member here I am willing to help you in any way nessacary but I would be staying neutral. That goes out for anyone with problems on this forum. The staff is here to help.
"free the heel and ski for real"

Fujica STX SLR still for sale.
Looking to build computers by order.

-Contact me on both.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to musclecars4life

well Stephanie pm-ed me asking for the tracking number on the package i sent a while ago so i figured i would post it here so that other people can SEE that it was delivered:

0306 1070 0002 2599 3160 you can check it at www.usps.com

i sent this way back on FEB 3rd. it arrived FEB 9th.

thanks,
MC4L

getting out of xmods:

various motors

custom F-150 now on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/xmod-F-150_W0QQi...QQcmdZViewItem

i might have more too just contact me for a complete list of what i have left.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:25 PM

Ok, musclecars... as I've told you, since you want to show everyone that is was delivered, I'm going to post the number for the post office where it was delivered to and that way, you, and others in doubt, can call and give the tracking number, and find out that, once again, as i have told you, IT WAS NOT DELIVERED!

(800) 275-8777 --- zip code 60647.. should take you to the post office at 2339 N. California Ave in Chicago, IL. give them the tracking number, and they'll tell you themselves. since musclecars can't get through his head that the post office makes mistakes.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3luvofyourlife View Post
Ok, musclecars... as I've told you, since you want to show everyone that is was delivered, I'm going to post the number for the post office where it was delivered to and that way, you, and others in doubt, can call and give the tracking number, and find out that, once again, as i have told you, IT WAS NOT DELIVERED!

(800) 275-8777 --- zip code 60647.. should take you to the post office at 2339 N. California Ave in Chicago, IL. give them the tracking number, and they'll tell you themselves. since musclecars can't get through his head that the post office makes mistakes.
i'll call them tomorrow if i time time then.

in the mean time you could check with your neighbors and see if they have it.

thanks,
MC4L

getting out of xmods:

various motors

Old 03-26-2007, 01:12 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

OK, obviously this is getting us nowhere. Johnny and Stephanie....obviously there are multiple issues, and the common factor is you. coincidence? maybe....but highly unlikely. and the fact that you went out of your way to say that you are only interested in trades, and do not want to sell things for $$ puts up a red flag for me. now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just explaining what I see, and why it looks really, REALLY bad when you get defensive and insulting. what little leverage you have is disappearing quickly.

so, in the interest of solving this ASAP. Who still has outstanding issues related to Chi_town? I want to hear no more accusations or claims. just a list of what you think you were supposed to receive, and didn't. is it just vzereeys and MC4L? or are there more people? and what, exactly, is still missing in this situation.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC
Old 03-26-2007, 01:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to Skyline5654 Send a message via MSN to Skyline5654 Send a message via Yahoo to Skyline5654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux View Post
OK, obviously this is getting us nowhere. Johnny and Stephanie....obviously there are multiple issues, and the common factor is you. coincidence? maybe....but highly unlikely. and the fact that you went out of your way to say that you are only interested in trades, and do not want to sell things for $$ puts up a red flag for me. now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just explaining what I see, and why it looks really, REALLY bad when you get defensive and insulting. what little leverage you have is disappearing quickly.

so, in the interest of solving this ASAP. Who still has outstanding issues related to Chi_town? I want to hear no more accusations or claims. just a list of what you think you were supposed to receive, and didn't. is it just vzereeys and MC4L? or are there more people? and what, exactly, is still missing in this situation.
I didn't get mine either.
I traded him a hummer with bk
and was supposed to kit a F150 with swampers, custom lift, lith batterys and charger, and the motor was supposed to be 65k

Last edited by Skyline5654; 03-26-2007 at 01:43 AM..
Old 03-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Xmod Expert

ok numbchux here is my list:

pinion puller, pinion driver, skyline body, sti body and a few other things that i dont remember.

thanks,
MC4L

getting out of xmods:

various motors

Old 03-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to vzereeys

Gave him:
Evo lancer w/ awd kit

In return:
Blue f-150 w/ the matching chassis

Only got the Blue f-150 body. No chassis.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:05 PM
The Daywalker

Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

ok. skyline and MC4L.....I'm assuming that you did not receive any of those things?

Old 03-26-2007, 01:16 PM

Is this not what I asked for in the first place? I asked everyone who was supposed to get something to let me know, AND NO ONE DID!

Anyways, I just got off the phone with Johnny.

He says to Skyline---He sent everything but the truck. He said he's talked to you and told you he didn't know that was part of the deal because what you were sending wasn't worth everything he sent you AND the truck. So which truck is he supposed to give you?

MC4L--- He says he gave you everything but the STI body. He said he told you he couldn't find one, and as soon as he got one he would send it. And since this is an ongoing issue of who hasn't gotten what, have you sent the crystals you owe Johnny? I believe you told me you still owed him 3 or 4 of them.

vzereeys- He said the chassis was an honest mistake. He talked to you and told you as soon as he got his hands on a chassis for the f150, he would get it sent out, but then you said you were going to sue him. Which, if you were going to sue me, I wouldn't have sent anything either. But he is willing to send it to you anyways.

Now, if that's it, I need some names and addresses here. I've got vzereeys. Musclecars, what's your name and stuff again, so when I ask people if they got it, I can know what was written on it. So let me know the ENTIRE description of the box and what was in it. You showed me the pictures, but I barely remember what it looked like. Just that the bottom of one chassis was red.

And as Numbchux said, I really don't want someone saying something negative again. Because I honestly don't really even have to be doing this for anyone of you. I chose to get involved to make everyone in all the situations happy. I know what he's gotten and hasn't gotten. I'm taking my time and money to get this taken care of, so let's get this taken care of so the mods can shut this thing down for good!!!

Last edited by th3luvofyourlife; 03-26-2007 at 01:39 PM..
Old 03-26-2007, 03:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Skyline5654 Send a message via MSN to Skyline5654 Send a message via Yahoo to Skyline5654

Quote:
Is this not what I asked for in the first place? I asked everyone who was supposed to get something to let me know, AND NO ONE DID!

Anyways, I just got off the phone with Johnny.

He says to Skyline---He sent everything but the truck. He said he's talked to you and told you he didn't know that was part of the deal because what you were sending wasn't worth everything he sent you AND the truck. So which truck is he supposed to give you?

MC4L--- He says he gave you everything but the STI body. He said he told you he couldn't find one, and as soon as he got one he would send it. And since this is an ongoing issue of who hasn't gotten what, have you sent the crystals you owe Johnny? I believe you told me you still owed him 3 or 4 of them.

vzereeys- He said the chassis was an honest mistake. He talked to you and told you as soon as he got his hands on a chassis for the f150, he would get it sent out, but then you said you were going to sue him. Which, if you were going to sue me, I wouldn't have sent anything either. But he is willing to send it to you anyways.

Now, if that's it, I need some names and addresses here. I've got vzereeys. Musclecars, what's your name and stuff again, so when I ask people if they got it, I can know what was written on it. So let me know the ENTIRE description of the box and what was in it. You showed me the pictures, but I barely remember what it looked like. Just that the bottom of one chassis was red.

And as Numbchux said, I really don't want someone saying something negative again. Because I honestly don't really even have to be doing this for anyone of you. I chose to get involved to make everyone in all the situations happy. I know what he's gotten and hasn't gotten. I'm taking my time and money to get this taken care of, so let's get this taken care of so the mods can shut this thing down for good!!!
I sent the hummer and the bk and he never sent his part of the deal and I was supposed to get the yellow F150 with all the stuff that I posted before, and if he doesn't want to ship it fine just give me my stuff back. That is all I am asking

Last edited by Skyline5654; 03-26-2007 at 03:13 PM..
Old 03-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
the crystals were in the box that tracking number belongs to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux
ok. skyline and MC4L.....I'm assuming that you did not receive any of those things?
no i don't have them.

thanks,
MC4L

getting out of xmods:

various motors

Old 03-27-2007, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecars4life View Post
the crystals were in the box that tracking number belongs to.

that's not what you told me before
Old 03-27-2007, 07:03 PM

So what is going on? Will I be getting my stuff back?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Elite member

i sent him a gen 1 chassis and custom body and a black civic he said he would trade two mustangs for them but??? where are my two mustangs idk, i dont want to sue, or find and hurt, or even just trash talk i just want either my stuff back or my two mustangs either way, just my stuff and none of this other b.s..
Stage2 drift motor
locked diff
six cell/8 cell/ stretched gen 1 FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

Im totally baked right now!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 03:04 AM
The Daywalker

you may have noticed that chi-town has been banned permanently from this forum (believe it or not, for reasons unrelated to his B/S/T issues). If any of you have unresolved issues regarding him, please let me know, and I will do everything I can to help you get in touch with him.

Closed Thread