Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale > January 10'-11' Build Off
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Christmas Spirit

Dang, I still haven't got that ARB Bumper yet. Luckily the guy is being very nice and still holding it for me. I haven't been able to sell my dirt bike yet, but hopefully this buyer will buy in the next week or so. I'm so anxious to get the ARB.

Meanwhile I haven't done much to the Jeep, but I did add a nice little Holiday touch today.

ARB bumper i got

Sorry it took so long to take pics of the bumper.. I started working on it today. I have it propped up on the saw horses. I'll try to get better pics when i work on it with my jeep out of the garage.
Still needs more sanding... but we got the dents mostly out. At least to the point that the areas look straight. :thumbsup: I'm debating just sanding the whole thing back to bare metal. But who knows :rolleyes:

Minor snow wheeling

Well went wheeling today at SMORR. It was fun. Turned out we only had 2 vehicles, but it was still a blast. We were the only two vehicles in the park the whole day. It was pretty muddy and sloppy, definitely in the valleys. There was still some snow covered trails though and the iced over creek which broke my bumper. Just more motivation for me to finish prepping and painting my ARB bumper!

I will post the video after I upload it on youtube!

Cool little part we had to go through.

Getting ready to face the dreaded creek.

Buddy got stuck in the creek, had to winch himself out. The Ice was about 6 inches thick, and he fell through and his rear axle got hung up.

I wish I would have taken more pictures! The scenery was pretty awesome! :thumbsup: