Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)

I will pay texan 50.00USD when the cars hit the shelves, I am sure they will release these models and when they do I will pay him.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:49 PM
All 6's and 7's

Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
Hey, until they are in store or on RS website, there is nothing conclusive. Even with the "e-mail", there is still one open possibility.

good point,we should keep this open until they have them listed on the website.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 AM
Xmod Expert

Hm....
Not stirring up trouble..but I'll take a look at reality.
50.00USD that is actually useful VS. Some xmod site that I don't even post on.
I'd take the 50.00 easily, so when they hit the shelves and I don't pay ban me. I don't really mind.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:51 AM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
Hm....
I'd take the 50.00 easily, so when they hit the shelves and I don't pay ban me. I don't really mind.
BLT - let me ask you this.... if this is just "some xmod site that I don't even post on" then why did you bet on this in the first place? Everyone around here knows you have talent and your generally a well liked member but if you getting out of xmods why get wrapped up in this?

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....
Old 07-14-2008, 12:44 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Hm....
You will be gone, and I can promise your services risk be shut down on many sites if you choose to be a real douche. You placed a bet knowing the circumstances, and backing out is lower then fordman's BS.

A real trashy move.

Quote:
if you post a bet, there's no turning back.

dont bother asking to have your post removed from it.
it wont happen.
if you sell or trade your offering before the deadline then you will be banned.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Surgeon

Quote:
Hm....
Really, what are you trying to say here? There is a lot said here that isn't typed by you, but what are you saying? We all can comprehend the caliber of your character at this point, you are no longer a man of your word. You initially came in head strong, tryed to alter your bet when you thought you were losing, and now don't care about the repremand? What if you won the bet; would you still want to be banned?

Do you think that if you aren't banned we can trust you in the BST sections of ANY forum anymore? You went back on this deal, how do we know you won't go back on any more?

Lastly, look at what this says about your outlook on this forum and on the community at whole. The community itself is becoming smaller, most members are a part of all forums, so when you talk down to them on one, you are talking down to them on all forums. You really don't fell that the friendships, knowledge and experience shared with them is worth a ****? It is certainly not worth 50 bucks to you.

Take time to read this, respond, and make it count. Your livelihood on all forums is at risk here, it would be a shame to be stuck with all of your xmods lot because you are no longer trust worthy to use BST....
Old 07-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Can I bet nothing?
But at the same time, if I win, I wish to just donate whatever I win to the house for future comps, so I never have to deal with shipping stuff off, waiting for everything.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:50 PM
All 6's and 7's

Send a message via MSN to bondo

well, we know how much your word is worth.......
so.. how much ya askin' for ya soul??????...... issed:
Old 07-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
Really, what are you trying to say here? There is a lot said here that isn't typed by you, but what are you saying? We all can comprehend the caliber of your character at this point, you are no longer a man of your word. You initially came in head strong, tryed to alter your bet when you thought you were losing, and now don't care about the repremand? What if you won the bet; would you still want to be banned?

If I won the bet then I wouldn't be banned, because I'd be giving myself the 50.00. I may not be a man of my word HERE, but that seriously doesn't matter a whole lot to me. I put my priorities in front of me, this place is way down on my list, so if I got banned I couldn't give.

Do you think that if you aren't banned we can trust you in the BST sections of ANY forum anymore? You went back on this deal, how do we know you won't go back on any more?
In the BST, I am working on TWO people's cars right now, and I am honest about that. The services, these people are the LAST ones I will do work for on xmods again, rebuilding motors for my old customers in an exception. Other than that, why work on xmods for an extra buck here and there? I got Mini-Z's which are not only time consuming but expensive, I can't afford to work on 5 people's cars when I can focus myself on Mini-Z, to aim myself to be a good driver and modder, I have much more to learn, and I don't want that time going to working on other people's cars. *That was a little OT.

Lastly, look at what this says about your outlook on this forum and on the community at whole. The community itself is becoming smaller, most members are a part of all forums, so when you talk down to them on one, you are talking down to them on all forums. You really don't fell that the friendships, knowledge and experience shared with them is worth a ****? It is certainly not worth 50 bucks to you.

Don't get me wrong Surgeon, there are a selected few I'll miss if I get banned, but for the most part I respect everyone, but maybe I don't have that "extra" relation ship with them, so I wouldn't miss them. The hobby was on it's deathbed for a long time, till Plummz spilled the beans to us, but since I've gotten into more competitive cars, I need those to be priority. If you had a mini-z, you would clearly realize these require more time, skill, and knowledge than xmods. As for being a member of XMS, I don't mind answering a few questions here and there, but maybe I do not find interest in XMODS anymore, and isn't that what this forum is about? Xmods?
I like this forum and all don't get me wrong, but I can't hang around anymore, better things have come my way in life.(school, mini-z, friends, etc..)

Take time to read this, respond, and make it count. Your livelihood on all forums is at risk here, it would be a shame to be stuck with all of your xmods lot because you are no longer trust worthy to use BST....
I actually have no xmods anymore my man, I sold them all off, why? Because I got my first Mini-Z for CHEAPER. I was simply amazed about how competitive these little cars are, and now I'm slowly but surely heading into that game. You don't see xmodders with lap counters, Gyro's, battery analyzers, and all that. I respect that everyone has their own opinions and their own likings, and on this forum most of it's members clearly like xmods. I just have chosen to not hang with ya'll anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't respect you. I came off snobby last night, I apologize for that. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, because that was not my intention. Surgeon, I respect you greatly, you are one that stood out to me, when I first joined XMF, you are nice AND knowledgeable. I respect you, and the rest of this forum still, but other things came along, and I can't keep up with all this stuff on XMS, too much and too little information(besides some amazing projects and stickies).
I will hang around XMF for sure, but I don't know if you will like it. If you don't like it, you can easily ask me to leave there aswell, I will do so. I have no problem leaving these xmod sites, but I respect everyone and what they like to do. I am learning many new things about the Mini-Zs, and I could devote my time to them easily, although I would not mind helping others on XMF. Problem here is that there are so many beaten down questions, with answers, a simple search is all it takes. I see too much of it, and maybe this forum isn't just for me anymore, I may not have much interest for here, but I respect the forum and its fellow members and followers.

Before I end this post, I'd like to close by saying no matter how much of a douche/*** I am, I still respect those who respect me and I respect the forum.
Maybe it's a time of change for me, so I won't be hanging around anymore.
I posted that 50.00 bet, yeah I was a quick little nooblet, I don't think the smartest in some bigger situations, one being this one.
As a result, if I get banned, I'm sorry for those who I caused trouble for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
You will be gone, and I can promise your services risk be shut down on many sites if you choose to be a real douche. You placed a bet knowing the circumstances, and backing out is lower then fordman's BS.

A real trashy move.
Well sorry if that 50.00 doesn't go to you, or any XMS members, sorry.
I mean that, I am not just saying it, I'm speaking with my heart here, and if you don't like it, I respect that.
I was too quick, and realized that's 50.00 to someone else.
Don't get me wrong, I love donating to others, but I've done that a lot, from small xmod parts to helping others here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
well, we know how much your word is worth.......
so.. how much ya askin' for ya soul??????...... issed:
You know comments like that hurt...maybe you didn't have to put up with crap like that, or if you did, venting it out here isn't so mature.
I know I didn't make a mature move a while back posting, then taking my word back.
But coming from an adult, that surprises me.
For my soul, no way in hell any of you get it, God is the only one.(Sorry if I sound all religious, the Catholic is kicking in)
I'll look back, and say what a mess up move I did here, but it looks as if I'm hated now, I'd love to take back what I've said but Idk if you all could trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
BLT - let me ask you this.... if this is just "some xmod site that I don't even post on" then why did you bet on this in the first place? Everyone around here knows you have talent and your generally a well liked member but if you getting out of xmods why get wrapped up in this?
Eh, I realized that it is 50.00 coming out of my pocket..
I was too quick and posted a reply saying 50.00, thinking no new line would come out, I don't think straight when bets or big things come up(sometimes, like here), and I withdrew my bet.
I respect you a lot b1gdude, but since I am getting wrapped up in this I don't feel like I'm accepted here...so I feel that when I get banned it won't hurt as much, due to my participation in the current xmod community.
Talent and all, not for xmods anymore, I've moved on, and I mean I just browse around and I just try to help others.
This was a big screw up ...but what can I do now, I'll probably just get banned and move on with life, it's not like XMS is my faith or anything.(my interest for xmods is at 1% to build people's cars and that's it)

Last edited by 2wdpancar; 07-14-2008 at 06:27 PM..
Old 07-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
I'll look back, and say what a mess up move I did here, but it looks as if I'm hated now, I'd love to take back what I've said but Idk if you all could trust me.
You made a commitment, and you failed to follow through. Through and through. I put up my S10, which is a full working crawler that I have put lots of time into with the offer to have fix the gear box, and I didn't back out at any time. You can't just call "backsies" in real life when you put your word down, so what makes it OK now? Even if it was blue504 or another member who was in the lead, the penalties you are facing are no different.

You seem to have this god-complex of this place now, since you have moved to Mini-Z. Complaining and *****ing out bets is a nice way to go. Realize that your actions here will effect your abilities on XMF too, as staff there have express their distrust for you now.

BLT, if you want any trust back from me, and other members I have spoken to, stay true to your word. Go back on it, and I don't give 2 turds and a fart towards what you've done.

Quote:
I posted that 50.00 bet, yeah I was a quick little nooblet, I don't think the smartest in some bigger situations, one being this one.
You knew fully well what you were doing, and you knew the consequences of backing out. Don't play any sort of "young and stupid" card.

And keep religion out of the argument. I shouldn't even need to say this.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

BLT you will never have any respect from people here if you don't pay up. Just take the hit and everyone will be happier that you could man up and follow through.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
BLT you will never have any respect from people here if you don't pay up. Just take the hit and everyone will be happier that you could man up and follow through.
I find respect and backing out of a bet to be different.
Respect as in not hating on everyone, backing out as in not keeping up your word.
Now that I am thinking about it...when the new line comes out I probably will pay up...just so I can get back on without having the forum hating me.

Eh...I'll take the hit.
Sorry to all of those who were offended or ****ed off.
I came off all ****y last night.

Last edited by 2wdpancar; 07-14-2008 at 06:59 PM..
Old 07-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

good BLT, you are accepted as one of us now...
Old 07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
US Air Force

Trader Rating: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
good BLT, you are accepted as one of us now...
lol'd.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustanglover View Post
lol'd.
as in one of us members. He is welcome.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Xmod Expert

I for one know a lot of people on high ranking Mini-z sites, and could make you well hated among much of the Internets mini-z forums and communities.

Needless to say it wont only become your reputation on the Xmod forums that get damaged if you back out of this. You may find yourself back on XmodsRC. So if I were you I'd choose my next words wisely as I know many other past members on this site that i have informed about this have come back to look and see what your doing right now. These members have moved on to Hobby grade RC's and Hobby grade RC forums...

Just pony up and take it like a man, and move out of xmods with some dignity... Your not going to gain that much respect back but its better than being worse than fordman (hope your reading this fordman, cause its actually possible to be worse than you...Amazing)

Last edited by meme405; 07-14-2008 at 08:03 PM..
Old 07-15-2008, 03:12 AM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
I for one know a lot of people on high ranking Mini-z sites, and could make you well hated among much of the Internets mini-z forums and communities.

Needless to say it wont only become your reputation on the Xmod forums that get damaged if you back out of this. You may find yourself back on XmodsRC. So if I were you I'd choose my next words wisely as I know many other past members on this site that i have informed about this have come back to look and see what your doing right now. These members have moved on to Hobby grade RC's and Hobby grade RC forums...

Just pony up and take it like a man, and move out of xmods with some dignity... Your not going to gain that much respect back but its better than being worse than fordman (hope your reading this fordman, cause its actually possible to be worse than you...Amazing)
I just want to voice my opinion to your post meme, not going to fight, I hope my post doesn't come off like I want to fight more.
I won't return to xmodsrc, I don't have any xmods, nor will I buy one again.
As bad as fordman, ah, I can accept that. what I deserve.
Look, I'll pay up 50.00 to whoever wins this, I may not have the 50.00 right on the spot, but I won't back out of this, I'm not that type of person (even though none of you know me and probably think I am due to previous actions).
Old 07-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
I just want to voice my opinion to your post meme, not going to fight, I hope my post doesn't come off like I want to fight more.
I won't return to xmodsrc, I don't have any xmods, nor will I buy one again.
As bad as fordman, ah, I can accept that. what I deserve.
Look, I'll pay up 50.00 to whoever wins this, I may not have the 50.00 right on the spot, but I won't back out of this, I'm not that type of person (even though none of you know me and probably think I am due to previous actions).
Then why would you say that youd rather get banned, and spend the 50$ on the new line of Xmods...

That means two of the things you said in your post are bull****...

And If you do back out when the next line of Xmods finally come out and the winner is determined, I will make it my duty to get your IP banned from every single Mini-Z forum thats big enough to make it worth my while...

And the joke about XmodsRC was about the fact that no other forum that you log onto whether it be xmods mini-z or not you will be hated on...

EDIT: and if this site meant nothing to you how did you manage to rack up 900 posts, and are still posting here to this day?

Last edited by meme405; 07-15-2008 at 04:10 PM..
Old 07-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Allright, we've burned the point into his skull enough... BLT, I think it has been made clear what will happen if you decide to drop out of a bet you agreed on.

Lets get it civil back in here

Old 07-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Elite member

Anyone mind answering my question above?