Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2010, 08:26 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
-6 for michigan. yes i said -
my problems with michigan is that it's COLD(35* or less) for 8 months out of the year,slightly warm for 3 and HOT in august.once sept. hits, it's back to COLD until may.
the last year i lived there i was in petosky and there was snow on the ground until july.

the other major problem with michigan is employment.
unless you're highly educated,you're working for minimum wage if you're lucky enough to be working at all...
if you want "safe" then you'de better be highly educated or atleast skilled in a trade,otherwise you're going to be in a trailer on the outskirts of detroit because the cost of living seems to be slightly higher then minimum wage pays.

don't get me wrong,all my freinds from school seem to be perfectly happy......but they're all broke...AND COLD..
the only ones that make any money are the ones that are still working the jobs they got in HS and just happened to climb the ladder by default.
I have to pretty much agree with you on the employment, not quite as bad in my circle but I hear yea.

But on the weather I disagree, its to **** hot 4 months out of the year and nice the rest.