Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 12:20 AM
SPR

Default Civic Charity Project

Yup. Taking on a civic project. I know weird huh... But heres the purpose.

Had a junker civic body laying around. Some Spare paint, and a little spare time and a Idea in my head.
So my plan is to build this thing up from scratch. Chassis and All, Piece by Piece. Completely out of spare, unwanted, laying around or donated parts. Then build it up to a very nice presentable, drivceable car.

Then im going to donate it to someone. Havnt decided how thats going to happen yet. Wether it be a contest or what. But someone Will be getting this when its all said and done. But ill keep you all updated on how that will work when i figure it out.

While i plan to donate all the time fixing this up, and most of the parts. anyone who has anything to benefit it and would be willing to donate parts i would greatly appreciate it! As im sure would the person that will be recieving this car in the future!

How ever i am setting two Simple rules on this Build. This car must be completly pieced together! No going out and buying a 100% working chassis. It has to be built piece by piece from spare/unwated pieces. My goal is to salvage some of the broken Xmods, and bring one more Working Xmod back into the world! 2nd. Gotta be an Evo Chassis. Since its the easiest to maintain and get parts for, and IMO is more reliable than a Gen 1, i want this to truely be one of the better xmods out there.

So Lets Get this project Started!
First ill start with a list of parts needed.

Any and All Chassis Parts
Stock Body Kit
Upgrades
Appearance Accessories

Heres the Before On the Car.
No Mirrors.
No Head or Tail Light Lenses.
Trunk Holes Drilled for Spoiler, But no Spoiler.
No Front Bumper.
Broken Rear Bumper. (went in the trash)
Tabs on side skirts were broke, so they had to be glued on (also went in the trash)
Banged and scuffed up body in poor shape.

Pictures after tear down.

First Coat of Paint.

More to come very soon
Responses Please!

Last edited by SPR; 12-17-2008 at 12:42 AM..