Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2011, 09:27 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default New to the Site, Not to the thrill

I am an avid collector/ driver of all Gens of the x mods, as well as the 1/10 scale electric cars. I have been racing in-door tracks for about 10 years now and love every minute of it. I quickly found out how expensive it is to switch hobbies, so I decided to join this site to try to learn more about the x mod circuit and how the buy/ sell/ and trades work. any info on these subjects or any other will be greatly appreciated. Another quick question, has anyone every started a race league? I thought about creating a "x mod garage league" where me and a few friends set up tracks in our garages and race a different track each weekend. This will give us something to do, and maybe help with trades, and knowledge of the cars. Comments?
Old 01-31-2011, 11:02 AM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

hi and welcome to the site. tons of great info andprojects on here. you are very lucky to have friends to race with - GO FOR IT!!!...as far as buy/sell/trade you will need 50 posts to access that section and 45 ddays on the site...have fun looking around and dont forget to check out the rules as every forum is different

Team X.I.