Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2009, 11:29 AM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid
Default E-Flite Micro 4Site 3D PNP & BNF

Ultra-Micro 4-Site BNF
Key Features
Completely built and flight ready – just bind to any DSM2 aircraft transmitter with dual rates and expo
Includes two 150mAh Li-Po flight batteries and E-flite’s Celectra™ 4-port charger and AC adapter
Features Spektrum's new AR6400L Long Throw Ultra-Micro receiver/ESC and servos
Opitional speed brakes included
Unique stamped, preprinted foam construction
Carbon fiber bracing and pushrods
High-power 8.5 coreless brushed motor and 130mm x 70mm prop installed
Overview
The 4-Site™ Bind-N-Fly Ultra-Micro Flyer from E-flite is designed to give experienced 3D pilots, who already have a Spektrum or JR 2.4GHz DSM2 system, a thoroughly-capable 3D machine that can be flown at the local gym.

The “secret” behind the Ultra-Micro™ 4-Site’s awesome 3D-capabilities is a unique manufacturing technique that results in foam wing, fuselage and tail parts that are actually lighter, stiffer and more durable than standard sheet foam. It also gives the wing an airfoil shape that provides superior flight performance to standard sheet foam.These parts are further reinforced with carbon rod and foam bracing that minimizes in-flight flexing and twisting. This exceptionally robust construction, combined with the performance of independent aileron servos, gives the 4-Site a level of control and responsiveness any 3D foamie expert will love.

The 4-Site BNF comes completely assembled with a Spektrum AR6400L Ultra-Micro DSM2 Receiver/ESC/Servo unit that features two built-in linear long-throw servos for the elevator and rudder. This along with the two independent long-throw Spektrum AS2000L Ultra-Micro servos on the ailerons provide great performance. Also included are two 1S 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery packs as well as E-flite’s Celectra 4-Port Li-Po charger and AC adapter that allows you to charge up to four 1S Li-Po packs at once.

Specs
Wingspan:15.2 in (386mm)
Overall Length:17.5 in (445mm)
Wing Area:87.5 sq in (5.64 sq dm)
Flying Weight:1.25 oz (35.5g)
Motor Size:8.5mm Coreless Brushed (included)
Servos:Spektrum AS2000L Two intergrated on the AR6400L and two independent for ailerons
Prop Size:130mm x 70mm
Speed Control :Brushed controller intergrated on the AR6400L
Recommended Battery:1S 150 mAh (2 included)
Scale:Ultra Micro
Charger:Celectra 4-port (included)
Experience Level:Advanced
Recommended Environment:Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required:No

Guys please note that this is for experienced pilots ONLY! I do have some flight time down with the real 3D-ers but mainly on Realflight G4.5
Donzii(even though you hate fomies) I think you'll like this one!(you know, for indoor flying when you get too much snow up in MI haha) Real 3D not like the Sport aerobatic that the Sukhoi is
BNF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-nKi1DCDus
PNP
Old 10-04-2009, 09:26 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Nah.. There's a fellow teenager out at the field who flies a 3D Yak54, he has also placed top three in Nats, that I would die for. If I remember right, it's wingspan is somewhere in the 120" range.. Sorry, no foam (or micro!) there!

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 10-11-2009, 01:24 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Nah.. There's a fellow teenager out at the field who flies a 3D Yak54, he has also placed top three in Nats, that I would die for. If I remember right, it's wingspan is somewhere in the 120" range.. Sorry, no foam (or micro!) there!
Very funny Donzii haha so far looks like I won't be getting one because of the new Slash 4x4, thats to die for