Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > Mini & Micro Appearance > Members Mini & Micro RC Garages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 PM
aka xmod4life

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kustom Send a message via MSN to Dr. Kustom
Default It's about time...

Finally got a chance to upgrade my MA-010, so far I'm very happy with the result.

Upgrade list:
Kyosho 82003 2ch 2.4Ghz Conversion Set for MA-010
Atomic Mini-Z AWD Composite and SSG Carbon Fiber Front Upper Chassis
Atomic Mini-Z AWD T.A.R. SP Ball Differential (Front & Rear)
Kyosho MDF003GB Mini-Z AWD Competition Chassis with Gold Terminals
Atomic Aluminum Locking Wheel Nuts 2mm Silver
Atomic Mini-Z AWD Short Springs - No1 Red
Kyosho MDW002P X-Speed Motor for AWD
Kyosho Ball Bearing

More to come in the future!
Old 12-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

looks good ..

ive been scratching my head at the different mr-02s .. i want the mm i-series chassis (cheapest mr-02), but im not really liking the idea of it having no brakes.

anywhos, you got pics of the shell to go with that chassis?
Old 12-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Modifier

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a

I think regular 15 and 02s don't have the breaks either unless you're gettin one with newest FETs. I know that the one I got hadles breaking like XMs, so its not really forced braking.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to Spoon_Tuner

YAY!

Awesome you got one. Now tell me about the T.A.R differential or have you got enough feel and time with it yet. I have the plastic adjustable kinds and I ruined them with the blade modification. I am upset about it and looking for new diffs for my ma-010.

Go look around you'll find mine posted in here somewhere. Its the Skyline GT-R R34 White.

Oh yeah and I might be getting rid of some of my parts if your interested so PM me if your interested.

I have some goodies...

Last edited by DRFTKO; 12-08-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: double post
Old 12-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Looking good clean chassie allow, carbon fiber, miniz, What else can a rc lover want? you got your self a grate car with good potecial.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:10 PM
aka xmod4life

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kustom Send a message via MSN to Dr. Kustom

Quote:
looks good ..

ive been scratching my head at the different mr-02s .. i want the mm i-series chassis (cheapest mr-02), but im not really liking the idea of it having no brakes.

anywhos, you got pics of the shell to go with that chassis?
Quote:
I think regular 15 and 02s don't have the breaks either unless you're gettin one with newest FETs. I know that the one I got hadles breaking like XMs, so its not really forced braking.
I'm not sure if my MR-02 have the new FETs, but it does brake like the xmods.

Quote:
YAY!

Awesome you got one. Now tell me about the T.A.R differential or have you got enough feel and time with it yet. I have the plastic adjustable kinds and I ruined them with the blade modification. I am upset about it and looking for new diffs for my ma-010.

Go look around you'll find mine posted in here somewhere. Its the Skyline GT-R R34 White.

Oh yeah and I might be getting rid of some of my parts if your interested so PM me if your interested.

I have some goodies...
So far, I really love the T.A.R differential, they run really smooth, but they are kinda pricey, i got them NIB $68 for both front and rear.

Quote:
Looking good clean chassie allow, carbon fiber, miniz, What else can a rc lover want? you got your self a grate car with good potecial.
Thanks!

I took some drifting video of it yesterday, i had the stock MR-02 tires on it, but while having fun drifting, i damaged the body that i was gonna use for this chassis.

This is the first video, this is the video that show the drift accident, i drifted too early and the car slide sideway and hit the table and the side mirrow fell out.

This is the second video.

Since i had broke both side mirrows on the skyline, i decide to put a new set of mirrows on it. Here's a pic of the mock up.