Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > General Mini & Micro
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 09-13-2009, 10:28 AM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid
Default Xmodracer1's Mini Z MR02

Guys I posted this on a different forum so the name "Salteen" pops up occasionally, that was the guys username I traded with.

Well I've had it since thursday but technically its not new. This is what my MLST2 got traded for, Salteens Mini Z MR02. Sorry if some of the pictures are shaky I forgot to put on dual image stabilization on some of the pics and it was in bad lighting(kinda sorta). So anyway I never really got a chance to open it up in the rooms in my house because the larger ones are either thick carpet or floor with dog hair that gets jammed up behind the wheels(forcing me to take the wheels off and put em back on to get the hair out). So yesterday went to one of my grandparents house and she has a very large house with a lot of marble floor in it. I still never fully opened it up but came close, its very quick for its size, pretty decent top end, seems to have plenty of traction with one of the sets of the optional soft tires he included with it but the reason I have not taken it outside yet is because the past two days it has been raining. Today and most of the week looks nice and warm again so I'll be testing it outside today so I really get a chance to open it up. The scale detail on this is amazing to me, back before I really knew about bout the RC's we all know and love, I ran XMODS RC cars sold by RadioShack and the scale detail and chassis components on the MR02 easily beats those, but those are toys and these are hobby quality micro rc's. But now to stop talking, onto my pictures. Like I said do not mind some of the shaky pics. He even went as far as tossing in a battery charger for the AAA batteries so I picked up some Duracell 800mAh for now until I can order the Orion 1100mAh AAA batteries. So far I am yet to run it entirely down and yesterday at one of my grandparents house I was running it well over a half hour, thats something my XMODS never did. Also soon enough I will be hopping it up, not much but just some better stuff for racing this fall.

below is my desktop background

two more of some of my favorite shots below

Look at that detail on the door!

Planet Hollywood FTW!

only thing i forgot to get is pictures of the chassis, if anyone wants to see them, tell me. Salteen, thanks again I couldnt have gotten a better condition Z used than from you! And thanks for all the extras too!
Old 09-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Modifier

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a

Nice dude, enjoy the hobby-grade.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Haha yup but this isn't my first hobby grade(as many of you know) rather its a more for indoors/racing hobby grade as most of mine are too big, too fast, or too big and fast for indoors. Haven't really gotten a chance to run it because of school, bein with friends, carshows and now rain again. But I still do not regret trading for it one bit!