Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Electric
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Yeah the Savage Flux HP is 4wd and I ALMOST bought an E-Maxx with all kinds of mods but then I worked a darn good deal out for a two month old Savage Flux HP that costed this guy over $1200 with all the upgrades he did on it and it comes with a bunch of brand new stuff (still in boxes) and two bodies and batteries. He was gonna include a Spektrum DX2S Radio but for the price we settled on he decided to keep the DX2S and give me the stock 2.4Ghz Radio which was still a **** good deal! Like I said in my other post, I need to make a gallery haha!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Smile

Got my Flux yesterday - let me tell you guys, this thing is [I know you are excited, but please refrain from posting such an abundance of profanity].. I cant wait to take it out this weekend!! The seller installed all the upgrade parts for me as well AND sent me the original parts two plus an extra free Revo body! Also he did not tell me he was including some MAXXAMPS 4700Mah 8.4V NIMH Batteries - those things are $80 each! So ya I am one happy camper!

Last edited by Donziikid; 04-29-2010 at 10:55 PM..