Go Back   XmodSource.com > Competitions > XMS Competitions > XMS Competition Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
I am very disturbed about a pro-pulse or any other non Xmod in the open class COTM thread... It just turned me off to my favorite comp... It has for as I always rememeber it... Xmods, modded to any degree, and most of the confusion about what makes it an Xmod was already brought up in past COTM discussion threads... any NON Xmod should have a totally seperate Comp. I am very turned off now to this comp.. And no offense Big, I love the Pro-pulse... but the point is to encourage Xmod builds, and whats the point, if any scale can enter.... we just sent our hobby backwards, and we love to see those original Xmod builds in the Open Class COTM.... Im very sad right now...
I have removed my entry and modified the rules to say that your entry must be an XMOD... I trust now that I have adjusted the competition so that it is more to your liking you will be entering something??? If you don't enter anything then the competition will revert back to the way it was as I know some members had an interest in being able to enter anything....

As for everyone else please pay attention to the new rules.... modified XMODs only for this open class competition.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 02-07-2010 at 06:15 PM..