Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > General Mini & Micro
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Zips Zaps

so a couple months ago i picked up a nice zip zaps lot here is a pic of it all

so i got a purple pt cruiser, two civics, a red 911, an initial d rx-7, a grey audi tt, a blue tt, a mustang, the fast and the furious pack, and the performance pack. i picked them up for the nostalgia, i 4 or 5 a few years back when the local radioshack was selling for the like 10 bucks, but i don't have those any more, and when they first came out i had the red rx7 from the fast and the furious. so does anybody else still have any?

Member of Team Minnesota's Loudest
Old 02-05-2013, 06:22 AM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

I have a few ZipZaps here and there. I remember my first ZipZap was the 007 Aston DB7 Vantage. That thing was pretty slick. Afterwards I got 2 Fast 2 Furious S2k and Eclipse bodies and some truck bodies as well. I later got all three Transformers ZipZaps but I have no idea where they went. After that I was more into Xmods than ZipZaps and stopped buying them. I also remember seeing the Initial D AE86 and AE85 bodies for sale and I still regret to this day not buying it. I did, however, buy volumes 1-3 of Initial D for $2 or $3. And that, I do not regret.

I wish RadioShack would bring back the Xmods and ZipZaps lines for nostalgic sake, but since it's not what the consumer wants, it's not what we're going to see on shelves.