Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Funny you say that. I didn't know I was the driving force behind this hobby. Thanks man!

The good bits eh? Well. I really hope you do get back to me real soon! I'm intrested in how amazing you find this xmod!

But in real terms, I understand you guys dislike me. Yet, I can care less. Truthfully, I would appreciate it if you could actually point out items that are flaw, and actually make something worth while for me to even bother replying too. Instead of you bashing me or attempting to cause a flame war, I would prefer it if you had somewhere else to go.

Good-luck trolling me boys. It won't work out so well as I can tell you that. lol.

On a side-note, there might just be a brother/sister to this build soon if I find time to build another one. So it's on a 50-50 scale right now.

i dont hate you i dont even know you and what about the comments you sent to another member about me and other people and what you were going todo to us i think a shovel was involved somehow and as far as i know ive never even done anything to you on here or xmf

and there is no good bits on that just bad bits like the front indicators rear fender wells front bumper rear bumper side skirts now were do i stop ?