Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Transformer Xmods, Possibly hit stores friday

My friend who is a manager at radioshack said that he is suposed to get the new xmods on friday,
he said they are the Transformer xmods, from the New live action transformers movie,
he wasnt sure which ones but apparentley the upgrades are going to be like weapons and stuff(he thinks).
but he said i will be the first to know when/if they come in.
i think they would probley be the camaro and the hummer, and you would think it would have to be megatron but im not sure they would do a big rig.

Im not saying they will be there 100% or any thing but this is just what one manager is expecting. i thought i would let you guys know.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Teh 1337 Azn

Send a message via AIM to vietazndude Send a message via MSN to vietazndude

cool, cant wait to see this, i saw the zip zap transformers and i guess they will be similar

Fighting in a forum is like being in the special olympics, Win or lose Your still retarded!
Old 06-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

sounds sweet, hit us up with some pics if you can, im sure we'd like to see them
Old 06-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Advance member

yea no problem if they come oout on friday i'll have them, and i'll post up some pics
Old 06-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

thats freaking sweet. Now excuse me while I change my pants.lol
Old 06-11-2007, 08:07 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Just because they are getting shipped to the stores on Friday, does not mean they will be on public shelves by Friday. Many movie/toy manufactures have agreements to not sell/distribute certain products before something is said and done.

Since the Transformers movie is not said to come out before July 4th, I'm sure they won't actually be on shelves until then. Although this is just my belief, I'm sure it will hold true. Transformers creators probably don't want people to get "toyish" beliefs of what they have made in the actual movie.

We will see what happens though. Everyone cross your fingers and hope they're going to look alright, and not like a little toy from ToysRUs.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Xmod Expert

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS...does it make you feel special...post in one of the other m illion threads about this same topic...

all of these turn out to be garbage anyway i mean how many people have said oh im getting one of the new xmods because my friends work there...and then they never reply again about it...seems like your making up garbage again sry dude...
Old 06-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS...does it make you feel special...post in one of the other m illion threads about this same topic...

all of these turn out to be garbage anyway i mean how many people have said oh im getting one of the new xmods because my friends work there...and then they never reply again about it...seems like your making up garbage again sry dude...
sometimes it helps not to be an asshole. maybe you should have atleast waited til friday and then after he does or doesnt reply, then you can blow up like this.

but any way, i wont be able to get them even if they do come out this friday or w/e, the radioshack near me is closing up...

p.s. - this is my 200th post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Xmod Expert

nice 200th...

i knwo i shoudlnt have blown up...but i know that this is ****ing me off all these threads but some of the mods i believe are angry too at this...posibly they should sticky one of these threads and then the nex person to make one would be instant ban...lol maybe not but do something about all of these new thread about this same topic...
Old 06-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Teh 1337 Azn

Send a message via AIM to vietazndude Send a message via MSN to vietazndude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Just because they are getting shipped to the stores on Friday, does not mean they will be on public shelves by Friday. Many movie/toy manufactures have agreements to not sell/distribute certain products before something is said and done.

Since the Transformers movie is not said to come out before July 4th, I'm sure they won't actually be on shelves until then. Although this is just my belief, I'm sure it will hold true. Transformers creators probably don't want people to get "toyish" beliefs of what they have made in the actual movie.

We will see what happens though. Everyone cross your fingers and hope they're going to look alright, and not like a little toy from ToysRUs.
rs and i believe other stores have realased transformer toys (camaro,mustang, optimus prime) rs has the zip zaps and this weird thing that turns into a gun and those other stores have weird *** toys

Fighting in a forum is like being in the special olympics, Win or lose Your still retarded!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Elite member

Quote:
nice 200th...

i knwo i shoudlnt have blown up...but i know that this is ****ing me off all these threads but some of the mods i believe are angry too at this...posibly they should sticky one of these threads and then the nex person to make one would be instant ban...lol maybe not but do something about all of these new thread about this same topic...
stickying one would be nice but the instant ban... not so much.

but back on topic... yea i have nothing to get back on topic with so.... im gone. haha
Old 06-11-2007, 10:01 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietazndude View Post
rs and i believe other stores have realased transformer toys (camaro,mustang, optimus prime) rs has the zip zaps and this weird thing that turns into a gun and those other stores have weird *** toys
Right, but this does not mean that the Xmods line has a contract with the producers of the Transformers movie. More of a major production. And besides, if the ZipZaps for Transformers are out, wouldn't the Xmods be as well? I think they would be if there wasn't a "contract/deal."

Plus, if any other RadioShack is like the one by me, they get more of a profit from the Xmods line, than the ZipZaps. So why have something in stock, that you've paid for, sit there before the movie comes out. More people are going to want to get Transformers Xmods after they have seen the Transformers movie. So don't keep them in stock, and have paid money to get them before the real "rush" of them being out takes place.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Elite member

Quote:

you forgot to post your list of rules.

Last edited by Iche-1; 06-12-2007 at 07:47 AM..
Old 06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to chase4494

i have pics of wht they will look like and yea y cant yall just post in one the other 1000 treads on this topic.

cars:
acura rsx
gen1 chassis
lipos
s2 motor
susp upgrade
awd
wild bk
Old 06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

agreed. way to many threads on this already.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Advance member

im pretty sure i was the only one who posted the truth about the new Evo xmods when the nissan titan and the scion tc came out, and i kept you all updated on it so dont give me no SHYT about anything reguarding this type of stuff, ive been true, i dont give a shyt if you think im "special" or not im just giveing people the inside info or heads up of what i know out of common decent freak'n coutesy
Old 06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to chase4494

hey im not the one geten cocky here im just sayen to many threads all ready pute your in for all in one thread with other ppl so there isnt 30,000 threads.

cars:
acura rsx
gen1 chassis
lipos
s2 motor
susp upgrade
awd
wild bk
Old 06-12-2007, 02:06 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

hm... i wonder if the evo xmods now are going to go on sale again to clear them out for the transformers....
Old 06-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Xmod Expert

...again i was saying the exact same this too many threads on this... and Iche-1 please refrain you seem to just like making beefs...most of the others people seem to agree...i dont think the part of me saying the stuff about garbage was fair to alvin...so im sry about that...

Iche-1 there is a rule that ambigouse** threads will be deleted and not to make thousands of threads about one thing....not being a mod or anything just voicing my opinion on a sensitive topic...
Old 06-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Xmod Expert

Sorry guys, but this thread has hit a rock and sunk... Thanks meme405 for showing some care towards lining up the replies' topic relativity...