Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2008, 04:11 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default New Member, Old Xmod

Hey guys, I've been searching around the past couple of days looking for forums and parts, and I decided to join up here.

My Xmod is a black Nissan Skyline that I bought back around when they first came out.

I've had this for awhile but I'm new to this scene, namely because of a few problems I had with this. The cheap plastic lug nuts that hold the wheels on kept breaking to the point where I no longer have any to hold the wheel on. The last time it ran the front wheel lug broke and the wheel flew off, the car slammed into a wall and broke the mirror and snapped 2 of the other remaining lung nuts. I got frustrated and just ended up putting the thing away and forgot about it.

I was going through my things and recently found it and now I want to fix it. I've been hunting around for some solutions and I think I have found something and just need to get the parts. Hopefully I can fix this thing, and then I want to start modding it and I'm hoping you guys can help me with that. I was thinking about getting an Evo, but I'm in Canada and they are hard to come by.

Here are some pics:

The specs:

Car was ran maybe 8 times so its in great shape aside from the mirror. Its got the suspension upgrade which had run only once (when the wheel flew off) before I boxed it. It also has command logic lights and ground effects, it is otherwise stock.