Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 08-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Thats one reason I would have loved to get my great-grandmas 89 New Yorker, besides its absolute laz-y-boy couch on wheels... They had turbo versions, why? Mitsubishi 6 cylinders. Made a wimply 154 or so stock, but the turbo versions had 180-190.

Then of course, you could just start building on that. But the ultimate plan would be to drop either the supercharged 3800 series-III V6 and trans axle from a Grand Prix GTP, or the small block V8 and beefier trans axle from the GXP. That would be so much fun. Theres so much room under the hood
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 08-29-2007 at 12:14 AM..
Old 08-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to modman54935 Send a message via MSN to modman54935

why did he get banned?

Old 08-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to redrkt Send a message via MSN to redrkt Send a message via Yahoo to redrkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvette View Post
Tell me about, one kid at my school has a Saleen mustang, this other kid has this honda s2000 with sooo many mods/parts, and he gets like a new pair of wheels every other month.

idk if i should be talking, cuz my parents bought me my car, but i mean, it cost 3 grand, and knowing my dad, he'll eventually make me pay him back.
He shouldn't have to MAKE you pay him back, YOU should do it on your own and make an impression on him that you can be responsible and pay your bills, believe me it goes a long way in getting them to help you later on when you really need help doing something.
My folks loaned me $200 to help buy my first car and before I even started driving it I paid them back and then started working on the car, that was 33 years ago and I have not had to borrow any money from them since then.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrkt View Post
He shouldn't have to MAKE you pay him back, YOU should do it on your own and make an impression on him that you can be responsible and pay your bills, believe me it goes a long way in getting them to help you later on when you really need help doing something.
My folks loaned me $200 to help buy my first car and before I even started driving it I paid them back and then started working on the car, that was 33 years ago and I have not had to borrow any money from them since then.
i aggree my mom always says "no its okay you can pay us back later" at stuff like my cell phone bill and stuff, and i always say what the difference i have the money now. Cause i know later on shes not going to say anything and im going to forget. and then one day someone will bring it up and im going to yell really loud and say " I SAID ILL PAY YOU THEN ***** OFF!!!"