Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic > Gamers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2008, 01:40 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Free full games anyone?

hey guys,
i know where you can get free full games for creating a free account! Just go to Goozex.com, and there when you create a free account, you get 100 points free! You get to use those 100 points to get a free game. They have games for pc, xbox 360, playstation 2 & 3, Nintendo DS, GameBoy Advance, Wii...well you get the point.Anyways, find and click on a game thats 100 points and see if you like it. If you want it, go down and check "Trading Info". If someone has it on offer you can get it, but make sure it's not taken by someone else. If you want it and its available, login to your account and at the middle of the game page click on "Add to my Requests". And that game is totally free for you! Oh and see if you want Full Package, Disc & Manual, or Disc Only, depending on which people have what. If you have any questions just pm me and dont forget to tell about your game story on this thread.Happy Gaming!!!!