Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 10-29-2008, 07:36 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
$329??? ON sale?? thats a rip off, i found some for $225 bnib
Well no, the camera wasn't on sale, the stuff was on sale. Plus it's from best buy and I gots a 4 year warranty too.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

still $329 is WAY too much. You could have probably got a D40 body for that.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

^^not quite.. d40 is $450 minimum in store price :P but yea.. $329 for a fuji 2000 is too much.. i can get one online for under $200 if i wait for Dell to have some coupons again lol
Old 10-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Why can no one spell Canon properly? It's not an artillary launcher, it's a camera brand..

I've been born and raised Nikon. My father started his whole career on Minolta, Sigma and Nikon cameras by beating out many of the local Canon guys. It's kinda like being raised a Ford, GM or Chevy fan; you only love what you own and you dislike using the rest. I'll use a Canon or support a Canon when I need too, but I certainly won't buy one. I don't like their features, tech support or even the looks of their cameras. Probably just like many won't purchase a Nikon for the same reasons.

[/end ramble]
Same reason why no matter how bad *** a mustang is i would never be caught dead owning one...

Everybody has their reasons, im not necesarily a canon fanboy but i guess i didnt really look at any other cameras when i bought mine. Since making the switch form SLR to D-SLR was simpler using the same branded camera with almost all the same features...
Old 11-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemeer View Post
^^not quite.. d40 is $450 minimum in store price :P but yea.. $329 for a fuji 2000 is too much.. i can get one online for under $200 if i wait for Dell to have some coupons again lol
for body or kit? for body no. for kit yes.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:34 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
Same reason why no matter how bad *** a mustang is i would never be caught dead owning one...

Everybody has their reasons, im not necesarily a canon fanboy but i guess i didnt really look at any other cameras when i bought mine. Since making the switch form SLR to D-SLR was simpler using the same branded camera with almost all the same features...
What do you use sorry I am all confused today lol. Waiting to have Nitro Pede back in one piece(have all parts already) so I can do a sound test to hear how much better it is than my old camera. Also gonna get the part for the Slash so I can hopefully get a sick video and sick pics of that!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Man I got to use a Nikon D-300 this weekend man I want on bad...Or even better the new D-700. I also got to use the new Tamron 18-270mm with vibration control, Its a nice lens very versatile and small.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
Man I got to use a Nikon D-300 this weekend man I want on bad...Or even better the new D-700. I also got to use the new Tamron 18-270mm with vibration control, Its a nice lens very versatile and small.
D300 is a beaut to shoot with it, isn't it? My Super-Intendant (who I often go on "shooting" expeditions with) just purchased that camera with the 70-200 f/2.8 VR. Great camera and it knows how to use that lense well.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."