Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Electric
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 06-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)
Default Traxxas E-Maxx knowledgeable people, here!

I have the chance of getting one for $180 shipped, and take $65 off of that for a possible trade in parts. So $115 + some parts for an E-Maxx.

Here is why I post this here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampede
If any one might be interested I have here an older style E-Maxx Roller the chassis has been fixed to use a 7 cell hump pack battery I will sell this truck for $150.00 plus $20.00 for shipping. I will consider an offer if you would like to make me an offer.Also if you would like to buy the 7 cell batterys I have 2 of them and I'll take $40.00 and shipping would be $5.00 This body is a bit beat up but still has some life in it..

The evx2 and motors they came from an e-revo and they have about 8 runs on them. I will sell them for $70.00 shipped and If you would like to make me an offer I will consider it.

Basically I will get everything there besides the batteries.

Needs a little putting together it seems, but does this seem like a solid deal to you guys?
Old 06-11-2009, 12:39 AM
micro-creationist

Trader Rating: (1)

I'd be a bit concerned about the "hump pack modification' that has been performed....by cutting away at the chassis he's essentially made the tb a lot softer. It does have lower braces but in reality that truck can't take as big a beating as it used to. You certainly wouldn't plan on keeping that tub if you went with Li-Po/BL systems.

It's a good price but scrimping on your initial investment could come back and make your enjoyment of the RC suffer.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:10 AM
XMS Moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

I just sold this one on ebay last week check it out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330335766978

It works perfect and was rtr just needed batteries
So if i was you i would wait you can find something better for a better price
Old 06-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

Well, with some recent happenings.. I won't be getting anything R/C related for a while unless it's a very cheap replacement part. I'm glad I've already got my Slash sitting where I want it.

Long story short, renting blows majorly and I'm buying a house.. and have to save every penny possible, and have already considered selling my 1:1 toy and my tools, a few of the things that I never ever ever thought I would sell.. but times are desperate.

Depending on how things go this weekend will depend on if I sell anything or not.

You guys might keep your eyes open in BST, probably going to sell off the whole truck side of my Xmod collection.