Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > Mini & Micro Modification
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2010, 12:38 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)
Default problem with micro-t esc

not sure if this is the right spot but...ok so ive been working on my micro-x (micro-t esc in a xmod ) alot lately and decided to tear it down and do an entire re-build/design. i was testing the way i had the steering hooked up and it was working fine, then the all of the sudden it stopped working all togeather. it was like the batterys are not pluged in but they are. i have tried cleaning the esc re-soldering everything and even trying different switches. that didn't work so i tried charging the batt.s that didn't work either... so then i tried it with different batterys and even different crystals, still not doing anything.... so....could the batterys being low in the transmitter do this? i am using a traxxas tQ, i saw no smoke and it dosn't look as if anything burnt, there was no sizzleing or anything. does anyone know what could be going on, i highly doubt i fried the esc and i hope i didn't cuz i dont feel like throwing $40 into a new esc . so if anyone has ideas throw them at me ill try what ever you can think of thanks
tc