Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
Default XXX: A Micro Desert Truck story

Here's my "LOSI desert Truck and Aluminum Upgrades for $70 story

Well I go to "BatteryPlus" the other day to talk with the owner about making some Battery packs for me and I was checking out the Losi micro desert truck that was on the shelf (It had been there for as long as I can remember) I asked him if he thought he would ever get rid of it as a joke. He laughed and as we were looking over the Lith cells he said If I wanted it he would give it to me for $50 because he thought it would just keep sitting there and he would lose all the money. I said $50 bucks, hhm mm. While I thought it over he said "you know I got the Lipo pack for it and a bunch of the Aluminum parts and the Brushless setup in the back. He said he had them in the back because he had to take them off the shelf to put stuff up that would sell. I acted not very interested and he eventually said Ill give all the aluminum to you for $20, and also offered me the Brushless and the Lipo together for $40. I COULD NOT RESIST. I only had $100 on me so I got ALL the Aluminum and the RTR truck for $70 ......... again .. $70...........once more. $70. I had to at the price.

Im going back this weekend for the Lipo and the Brushless, he's holding them for me. Here's some photos.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901
Old 02-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)

good deal.....good luck with it.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Owner of a 1992 Accord.

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to youngxmodder Send a message via MSN to youngxmodder Send a message via Yahoo to youngxmodder

man how does everyone get these deals wish that happened to me once and awhile. i would of so bought that but im not in california i always wanted a micro or mini t or DT, but have fun with it i guess.