Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 10:47 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
well my sti car sorta arrived today. i was in portland at the hobby shop getting parts for my tmaxx and rc10 when it arrived, but they wouldnt leave it cuz i had to sign for it. so when i got home tonight i had a note that said come pick it up. and its closed tomorrow and sunday, so i wont be able to get it untill monday **** it!! so looks like ill get both my body and car on monday.

but!

when i was at my hobby shop i found this new RC, i had never heard of em, maybe you guys have. but i bought one cuz they looked cool as ****.

we all have seen the team losi mini T. but anyone seen the Micro T's yet? they are even smaller and pretty effin sweet!! i picked mine up for 80 bucks today. brought it home and bone stock this thing will pull a wheelie till its draggin bumper and hold it for a good foot at least! its pretty sick! they are barley smaller than an xmod, come with a recharable battery pack and yeah. either way heres some pics of it at least.

here it is next to my xmod body, they are just a little bit smaller.

they are pretty **** quick though! and to pop a wheelie is pretty freaking rad to me.

anyway update on the subys on monday.
You got a Micro B! Nice. I have a Micro DT with meshed windows. It's easier to cut out the windows compared to an XMOD because they are lexan. I can barely keep my Micro DT off its roof. Are you planning on going brushless? They are tons of fun. As for the XMODS. What is wrong with pink? Pink is an awesome color, nice choice!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:52 PM
SPR

yeah im loving this freaking micro thing, ive never seen them before, only the mini T's. its a lot of fun so far, i havnt even looked into mods, its perfectly fine as it is for now, i cant keep the front wheels on the ground unless im on a slick surface, its a wheelin machien!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

Looks real nice, but ****, I cant get my stuff till monday Is the motor a 130 size or different? btw, if you apply some more decals on your Z you got yourself a rolling billboard...
Old 01-11-2008, 11:01 PM
is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
yeah im loving this freaking micro thing, ive never seen them before, only the mini T's. its a lot of fun so far, i havnt even looked into mods, its perfectly fine as it is for now, i cant keep the front wheels on the ground unless im on a slick surface, its a wheelin machien!
Lol same. I embarrass my younger neighbors because their crappy huge RC's can't even catch up to my Micro DT. I am thinking about a wheelie bar. And an Atomic BB motor for now. Maybe a lipo. Still, these things are tons of fun. Look for my Mesh Window DT thread under my profile to see some easy mods for appearance. Allows more cooling and looks cooler and more realistic. Plus really easy to do!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:12 PM
US Air Force

Trader Rating: (9)

i had a micro to (messed up servo and needs a battery) but it has a shock upgrade, cf bumper, bb motor, chrome dt tires, new antenna, threaded axles..

also have a mini that will pwn! my mini tops like 25mph soon will top 40
Old 01-11-2008, 11:21 PM
is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustanglover View Post
i had a micro to (messed up servo and needs a battery) but it has a shock upgrade, cf bumper, bb motor, chrome dt tires, new antenna, threaded axles..

also have a mini that will pwn! my mini tops like 25mph soon will top 40
Really? Soon, I am getting an RC18T and going BL. Back on topic. SPR, any updates on the XMODS?

EDIT:
Maybe you should get a clear Baja Bug body and paint it to look like Herbie.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:00 AM
SPR

my car came today, but i dont get it till monday. my body will be here monday. so updates will all come on monday.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:34 PM
SPR

WOOT! look what showed up today!!

i guess cuz it was a weekend they tried to deliever again insted of making me go down to the post office on modnay to pick it up. either way i was home this time and signed for it and got it! this thing is flawless, i honestly dont think they guy ever once drove it. not even the tires were dirty!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:26 PM
SPR

well, i think speaks for its self.

sorry for the ****ty indoor lighting of my house lol. when it stops raining ill take em out side and get some good pictures.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

The pink rims came out better then I had thought with the blue Subi.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
SPR

okay well now that the subys are done... on to the next project...

this is my real car trailer...

so i plan on making an exact replica out of sheet metal and tig weld it all together for a nicely done car trailer. the only difference is ill make it long enough to haul both my sti's were as in real life i dont htink 2 cars would quit fit, maybe if i took out my work bench, but it would be tight.

i got a titan coming, so im going to lift it, and fix the body because it need some work, so ill prob paint it in scheme with the subys, and insted of making the trailer white, ill prob paint it in scheme as well.

so look for more updates soon.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:25 PM
is here

Nice Blue with pink. It looks better than I thought it would.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:59 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Nice Blue with pink. It looks better than I thought it would.
so far everyone who has said, wtf, or why pink or questioned it at all has said that exact same line lol. havnt had a bad review on it yet, but im waiting for it lol
Old 01-15-2008, 02:37 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

I was quite skeptical about the pink, as it's not quite the same shade as the STi logo, which is what I assume you were going for. But I'm quite suprised as to how it turned out, much better than I would have guessed.

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD
Old 01-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

great subbies. luv them alot, always fond of the subbie.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)

nice subarus, but why did you paint the rims pink & gold

that looks really cool, i didnt even kbow that the subi logo was pink.

that torned out really good SPR

Last edited by firebird; 01-15-2008 at 05:07 PM..
Old 01-15-2008, 07:04 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EDJ View Post
I was quite skeptical about the pink, as it's not quite the same shade as the STi logo, which is what I assume you were going for. But I'm quite suprised as to how it turned out, much better than I would have guessed.
it was the only shade of pink i could find in spray can, except for a bright fucshia and that wasnt even close. this is about as close as i could get it lol. its really not all that far off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird View Post
nice subarus, but why did you paint the rims pink & gold

that looks really cool, i didnt even kbow that the subi logo was pink.

that torned out really good SPR
well the gold is stock, didnt paint it. and did pink because ambers car has just always been one of my most fav subys out there.... lots of pink accents, one being wheels. i thought it just looked good.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (-1)

now after asken this countless times,
Whats the dam hook for!
Is it like for, towing?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
SPR

yes thats a Nukabe tow hook
Old 01-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (-1)