Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via AIM to monsterhunter

well today was my audis first snow, was very fun awd snow drifting is fun, lol and it handled the mess well.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Car looks good lets see you push 30psi threw it hehe. I have done that with every turbo I have owned besides my 20g (ran out of fuel.) But I had my car dynoed before I installed the biggger injectors and it made 300WHP.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonx9 View Post
Car looks good lets see you push 30psi threw it hehe. I have done that with every turbo I have owned besides my 20g (ran out of fuel.) But I had my car dynoed before I installed the biggger injectors and it made 300WHP.
pics plz!

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 12-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Elite member

He has pics on the previous page. Not all motors can handle boost like the 4g63. What are you using to log? I see your tuning with an apexi piggyback.

30psi is a bad idea unless you were on race gas. Personally on my evo III 16g, I run 20psi or so on 93 octane.

Check the chart.
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/eclfuel.htm
Old 12-05-2009, 10:31 PM

Trader Rating: (22)
Send a message via AIM to 123Vette Send a message via Yahoo to 123Vette

Quote:

what car? im confuzed
Old 12-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Vette View Post
what car? im confuzed
I dunno. He seems like an unusual fellow. I thought I was pumped to see another DSM guy on the forums. His car isn't that exceptional anyhow.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Stage 2 member

I got get the front pumper painted I couldnt figure out how to get the dam pictures resized. What you mean my car isnt exceptional? My car is clean its not rusted out I am going for performance then looks. I no longer have the afc I have the 3in GM maf and maf translator (MAF-T) I sold the neo and thats what I am tuning the car on. I know what im doing so dont think about telling me I dont I had a friend run low 11's with 1.56 60ft's with the maft being his only tuning device. I am using a datalogger was lucky enough to find a pocketlogger cable for it and the software for like $65. Lets see your dsm I aint one to ragg on peoples cars dude a dsm is a dsm no matter what it looks like no matter how fast or slow it is. Post some pictures of your car up is it awd what year is it? I bought the car for 750 cleanest dsm I have seen in a long time only thing I dont like it the front bumper is black. I have since put all the upgrades on and just checked the compression a couple months ago with it being 127 accross so it do for a rebuild this winter. I know the previous owner beat the **** out of it because when I got it the transmission was gernaded on the inside. I aint tryin to be a a** but dont ragg on peoples cars and you barely know me I bet I know more about DSM's then you do and I bet I am like 8 years younger than you to. But like I said put pictures up of your car and the mod list and you E/T times and your 60ft's. After winter my goal is maxxing what I have out and maybe hitting 350-375whp. After that I will be getting a eprom ecu and maybe going dsmlink but David Buschur is talking about this new tuning device so I might pick that up I guess its like link he isnt giving a lot of information on it though. I aint tryin to be a D so dont think that just kinda ****es me off that you would say something like that when no one else has complained about anyone elses car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
He has pics on the previous page. Not all motors can handle boost like the 4g63. What are you using to log? I see your tuning with an apexi piggyback.

30psi is a bad idea unless you were on race gas. Personally on my evo III 16g, I run 20psi or so on 93 octane.

Check the chart.
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/eclfuel.htm
LOL I dont care about that I never ever hit fuel cut with my 16g I have never hit fuel cut until I tried hittin 24psi on my 20g with my 550's so I sold them and got a set of BR 680's instead. No I wasnt on race gas and yes I know what I am doing I wanted to blow my 14b up so I could get my big 16 but that dam 14b never blew. You dont have to refernce me to RRE's website I have been there more than once and I have been to www.vfaq.com alot more to lol.

Last edited by DRFTKO; 12-06-2009 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: double post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:32 AM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
LOL I dont care about that I never ever hit fuel cut with my 16g I have never hit fuel cut until I tried hittin 24psi on my 20g with my 550's so I sold them and got a set of BR 680's instead. No I wasnt on race gas and yes I know what I am doing I wanted to blow my 14b up so I could get my big 16 but that dam 14b never blew. You dont have to refernce me to RRE's website I have been there more than once and I have been to www.vfaq.com alot more to lol.
why would you want to blow something up? Couldn't you do your swap and sell the old stuff.

This car talk shenanigans can be done in the car talk thread too.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Elite member

You can look my car up on dsmtuners if your interested, My screen name is Denji.I'm not here to argue with you.

I tune and log with ecuplus tuning package on my laptop.

Check www.ecuplus.com
Old 12-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Crap, I tried to get a picture of my Silverado in the snow offf my GF's camera, but her internet was acting up. It's funny getting snow in South Louisiana.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Stage 2 member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
You can look my car up on dsmtuners if your interested, My screen name is Denji.I'm not here to argue with you.

I tune and log with ecuplus tuning package on my laptop.

Check www.ecuplus.com
Did you really change to a body kit from the 2ga body style I hate body kits on dsm's they dont look right.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Elite member

My car has a stock front bumper on it. If it looks different that's probably because I had to cut it some to fit my intercooler. I made the piping myself

Well, now I notice that I don't have any current pictures of my talon. Guess its time for another photo shoot. Here is a couple I have lying around.

Last edited by Action B; 12-06-2009 at 02:22 PM..
Old 12-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Stage 2 member

You got one big *** fmic. In the pictures I saw on tuners there was a body kit on the car.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Elite member

Quote:
You got one big *** fmic. In the pictures I saw on tuners there was a body kit on the car.
Yeah, maybe I'm compensating for something...

That must have been my old car from when I was a ricer . Was it white?

I've changed my ways now.

I have some money, I can't decide if I should get R/C parts or couple car parts.

Last edited by Action B; 12-08-2009 at 05:07 PM..
Old 12-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Stage 2 member

If I had a choice I would go for car parts lol. I am soon to be getting better clutch mines dieing already. Also noticed today someone has crushed my intercooler core and my care support with a dam jack. Luckly I went home after that felt a funny vibration in the front wheels. Got home to find that my lug nuts were loose so I am going to get a new fmic for my 92 laser any ideas as to which one would be good.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
92 laser any ideas as to which one would be good.
Did you say laser!?

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 12-14-2009, 06:10 AM
Stage 2 member

That is terrible why would you do that to a laser. My laser looks completely different lol. Thats pre 89 laser that plymouth had that looked like the chrysler conquest and the mitsubishi starion from back in the day when they had a good partner ship lol.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Elite member

Quote:
That is terrible why would you do that to a laser. My laser looks completely different lol. Thats pre 89 laser that plymouth had that looked like the chrysler conquest and the mitsubishi starion from back in the day when they had a good partner ship lol.
If I remember correctly he got it for free in that condition.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Because I paid 55 dollars for it and not a single thing worked properly.

So, I fixed it up enough to drive, and jumped the **** out of it for a day and rally'd it to death.

Well, actually... With a melted clutch (got stuck in a ditch), no windows (vandals broke it), enough vacuum leaks to idle at 2400 (even with the manual idle speed backed all the way out), no 5th gear (came that way), hot wired (ignition broke while offroading, had to hot wire it entirely by guessing with a positive lead coming from where the cigarette lighter used to be), massively over heated 4 times (heater line busted, and ghetto rigging didn't always hold), AND, 3 flat tires, it was still able to drive itself onto the tow truck when I was forced to scrap it. In fact, it drove STRAIGHT! Unibody and suspension survived repeated 5-6 foot jumps.

I'm looking to buy one for daily driver/rally duty while my CST10 is down with body work. They are some tough little bastards

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 12-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Stage 2 member

Default Here is mine

20001 S-10 Xtreme
4.3 S/C