Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 12-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via AIM to monsterhunter

WELLL i have another new slight update lol. first off this things been running so good. just rolled over 230k on the OD new clutch done in the driveway and soon to be doing brakes. Paint is coming after winter, i have a set of brand new snow tires on it right now, all ready for winter. I may have a V8(360 small block EFI magnum) with 60k lined up for it, depending on what we do with my dads Ram or not. As well as in the next week or so im going to be dropping the truck 2", i already hav the parts just no time to install them yet, i have belltech drop springs and drop blocks for the rear. would have went shackles but i dont need 4" drop haha. i have to say this truck has been wonderful to me so far, and is running like a champ best $400 ever spent! gotta admit tho..i kinda miss the red :/ right now.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Elite member

Well it wasnt a good week for amy(name of my truck lol) friday morning going to school, hit by a **** honda suv/pick up, not exactly sure which one it was. start of a crappy week and then following that tuseday got a flat running 2 snow tires in the front now.. streets in the back, looks like the paint kind of out of the question for now...
Old 04-17-2011, 01:00 AM

Trader Rating: (0)

Nice so the truck was 400 and and the parts were ? so the total you spend on the truck was?
Old 04-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Elite member

i spent a total of 600 not including daily maintenance , to get th truck running, and have only done routine maintenance to it, and a clutch. best truck ever driven. and 238,000+ miles on it.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Also, that thing is cursed. Run, RUN WHILE YOU'RE ALIVE.
as much as it pains me to say it,i think tex is right.....
that truck has a bad juju about it.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
as much as it pains me to say it,i think tex is right.....
that truck has a bad juju about it.
As much as it pains me to say it, i think that is right... i m trying to look into a another truck, but moneys tight, and i just cant afford it even a $500 one at that. trans is going now too, if i can im going to just do a straight up drag truck soon. I mean i really love this truck, its like the most reliable car ive driven so far.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Replace the bed/weld in a new corner piece, and throw on a roll-pan. C-notch the rear end, and bag it. If someone is tail-gating you, dump the a$$ and drag frame. Cures tail-gating in an instant. Or, install some flame-throwers.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Replace the bed/weld in a new corner piece, and throw on a roll-pan. C-notch the rear end, and bag it. If someone is tail-gating you, dump the a$$ and drag frame. Cures tail-gating in an instant. Or, install some flame-throwers.
Cant do anything to it right now no $$ and i have to sue against the police report because it is so wrong its not even funny. the guy hit me with the left front after i changed lanes to avoid another crash. i need to get pictures of the guys car so i can prove that, and the report says he hit me right front, god **** cops always love to blame the younger kid, this guy could have stopped instead of hitting him in his BAND new honda pilot, but he was probably too dumb to do so. its a whole big fiasco that really sure because i ended up getting an unsafe lane change ticket for it, because the guy said i "swept" the lanes which is a load of bull****, if he saw were i came from he would have been able to not hit me once he saw my blinker and got into his **** lane. ugh im not a fan of cops that like to pick on young drivers because they are young. but in the end i need to buy a new trans already and might as well put the 2" drop kit i have for it and the V8, and run with damage as a nice little sleeper truck for now. hah but THAT is a really good idea, they would never see that coming lol, ill have to keep that in mind, i want to do a roll-pan anyway though. idk how good it would look though.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

not to mention the guy was speeding, and you have a witness that he was speeding, if he were going the speed limit he could have very well avoided you. did the cops test if he had been drinking? was he on the phone?

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 04-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Elite member

have no idea, its dumb 7:30 goin to school and this, in the end its just s pain having to deal with this.