Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Nitro
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 04:52 AM
SPR

Default My Nitro's

Dunno Why i never shared these, but thought i might as well.

Muddyy... =] (not recommended!)

Town was having a car cruise, so i painted these bodies and shinned em up really good, and my buddy and i cruised em down the street behind his truck sitting on the tail gate haha.

My Big BLock Tmaxx that was a total Piece of S*#T! Sold this thing a week after i bought it. Juuunk!

believe it was a XTM .24 but i cant recall. had to trash the motor the first time i started it because it snapped the connecting rod in about half a second!

T maxx, big block maxx, and my revo in the old frontier

The Tmaxx as it sits now days. Solid UE. This truck is industructable!

the 4tec

Custom traxxas 2.5 swapped with EZ start into the RC10GT. not very hard to do. only took a few rather inexpensive parts. and man this motor kicks the living crap out of any "drop in" motor they make for this truck. when it hits the sand it will not keep the wheels down!

(and now days the rear wheels match the front, and the front tires also are sand tires now)

anyways, was bored. theres my collection of nitros.

Last edited by SPR; 10-29-2008 at 07:00 AM..
Old 10-29-2008, 05:07 AM
SPR

heres a couple lame *** vids i made like 3-4 years ago i just found haha. found em kinda funny for as cheasy as they were.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/m...enzy_22477.htm

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=4683593

this is the 2.5 swapped rc10, but keep in mind this is only half throttle, it was so windy and bumpy that everytime i gave it full it would land on its lid.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=25687456
Old 10-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

like the camaro what happened to the subaru do you still have them
Old 10-29-2008, 04:29 PM
DONE!!!!

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to blue504life

nice trucks is the muddy tmaxx a .15 or a 2.5?

Did you know, that brawndo's got what plants crave?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Ride By Day Race By Night

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to bigez

nice nitros and i like that camaro what size is it 200mm

NOTHING BUT THE BEST

I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MAGNUSON RACING
Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to pwned12355

dude u need to get like a 3.3 for the maxx i got one put in my 2.5 cuz pisten rod broke
pushes 110 on a good day
nice trucks tho love the first pic
Old 10-29-2008, 06:35 PM
RC CRAWLING ADDICT!

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to amorton94 Send a message via Skype™ to amorton94

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwned12355 View Post
dude u need to get like a 3.3 for the maxx i got one put in my 2.5 cuz pisten rod broke
pushes 110 on a good day
pushes 110 what?
Old 10-29-2008, 07:03 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorton94 View Post
pushes 110 what?
Yeah what? Nice SPR. What engine is in the Muddy Maxx? I've gotten my Slash that muddy..then again it's waterproof so I hosed it off lol. My Nitro Pede's engine needed tuning but it ended up snapping in half during tuning lol. You have any problems with your bulkheads yet? Maxx bulkheads suck. Also do not get Integy, I guarantee that when you jump it hard or crash, it will bend beyond fixing.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:59 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMDUDE View Post
like the camaro what happened to the subaru do you still have them
my subarus are xmods. not nitro powered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue504life View Post
nice trucks is the muddy tmaxx a .15 or a 2.5?
2.5R in both my trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigez View Post
nice nitros and i like that camaro what size is it 200mm
yeah 200mm. its pretty much impossible to find a 190mm nitro. those are all electric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwned12355 View Post
pushes 110 on a good day
i want a 3.3 sooo bad! but just dont have the cash for it. i had to pull the 2.5 out of my rc10gt and put it in my tmaxx cuz im running short on motors now days. so i want to 3.3 swap the tmaxx and put the 2.5 back in the rc10. but as of right now, i cant even afford to get the 30 bucks worth of new electronics for the maxx so i can drive it. so a new motor is totally out of the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Yeah what? Nice SPR. What engine is in the Muddy Maxx? I've gotten my Slash that muddy..then again it's waterproof so I hosed it off lol. My Nitro Pede's engine needed tuning but it ended up snapping in half during tuning lol. You have any problems with your bulkheads yet? Maxx bulkheads suck. Also do not get Integy, I guarantee that when you jump it hard or crash, it will bend beyond fixing.
again, 2.5R.

If it was water proof that would be nice. i ended up frying all the electronics on the revo, and the reciever and venom fail safe on my tmaxx. wasnt very fun cleaning them either! lol needless to say. ive never done it again. although i did water proof my maxx and was driving it threw some deep *** clean water one day untill i found a hole that i didnt know was there. i watched my maxx sink, the motor boil, and then stall out. siezed that motor up! haha, which is why im a motor short now days and the rc10 is out of commission.

Im keeping my trucks dry from now on. they get a hard enough beating as it is on dry ground.

as for bulk heads. i use to buy bulk heads online buy the dozen about every 2 weeks. i broke a set almost every time i drove my truck, it was a never ending battle. Integy is the worst brand in the world. stock is stonger. i won about 200 bucks worth of integy stuff for the revo, and thought well it looks cool ill put it on. i broke a push rod in litterally 30 seconds. the only thing that held up was the servo gaurds. that **** is junk.

but i got smart and went UE (unlimited engineering). i think i paid nearly 200 bucks for my bulk heads, but they are the best money can buy. havnt even came close to bending them yet, and have been running them for over a year with no troubles. solid titanium. these things are the ****. only think i break now days are bending the titanium screws, skid plates (gonna custom make some out of diamond plate so i wont have that problem any more) and i chew threw differential gears quite often too. but other wise my truck is solid. it takes regular beatings of trees, cars, fences, fire hydrants, monster jumps, curbs, you name it, its done it.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Ride By Day Race By Night

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to bigez

ok thanks i am going to get one for my nitro

NOTHING BUT THE BEST

I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MAGNUSON RACING
Old 10-29-2008, 08:42 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
my subarus are xmods. not nitro powered.

2.5R in both my trucks

yeah 200mm. its pretty much impossible to find a 190mm nitro. those are all electric.

i want a 3.3 sooo bad! but just dont have the cash for it. i had to pull the 2.5 out of my rc10gt and put it in my tmaxx cuz im running short on motors now days. so i want to 3.3 swap the tmaxx and put the 2.5 back in the rc10. but as of right now, i cant even afford to get the 30 bucks worth of new electronics for the maxx so i can drive it. so a new motor is totally out of the question.

again, 2.5R.

If it was water proof that would be nice. i ended up frying all the electronics on the revo, and the reciever and venom fail safe on my tmaxx. wasnt very fun cleaning them either! lol needless to say. ive never done it again. although i did water proof my maxx and was driving it threw some deep *** clean water one day untill i found a hole that i didnt know was there. i watched my maxx sink, the motor boil, and then stall out. siezed that motor up! haha, which is why im a motor short now days and the rc10 is out of commission.

Im keeping my trucks dry from now on. they get a hard enough beating as it is on dry ground.

as for bulk heads. i use to buy bulk heads online buy the dozen about every 2 weeks. i broke a set almost every time i drove my truck, it was a never ending battle. Integy is the worst brand in the world. stock is stonger. i won about 200 bucks worth of integy stuff for the revo, and thought well it looks cool ill put it on. i broke a push rod in litterally 30 seconds. the only thing that held up was the servo gaurds. that **** is junk.

but i got smart and went UE (unlimited engineering). i think i paid nearly 200 bucks for my bulk heads, but they are the best money can buy. havnt even came close to bending them yet, and have been running them for over a year with no troubles. solid titanium. these things are the ****. only think i break now days are bending the titanium screws, skid plates (gonna custom make some out of diamond plate so i wont have that problem any more) and i chew threw differential gears quite often too. but other wise my truck is solid. it takes regular beatings of trees, cars, fences, fire hydrants, monster jumps, curbs, you name it, its done it.
You run your RC's the right way..into the ground! My Micro Park Fighter constantly runs into the ground(its a great 2Ch park flyer lol) my Nitro Pede has seen better days, MLST2 is hard to break except the crappy servos. Slash is very hard to break except the hub.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:50 PM
SPR

i dont run them into the ground....

i run them into trees, and curbs, and cars, and rocks and big obsticals...

they SLAM into the ground coming out of a 30 ft hang time haha.
Closed Thread