Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale > August 08'-09' Build Off
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289
Default August 08'-09' Build Off: 86 Monte Carlo

I really want planning on coming back to this forum, but I couple people asked me to atleast try to post. I'm going to tell anybody, if you have a negative comment that you know I wont like, then just email it to me, or say it in a good way, instead of saying, "Your car suck's, because it has rust!!", I will ask that member(s) to please edit there post and add atleast something nice. I dont want a flame thread/bash thread/or any other kinda thread that will result in thread delteion due to flame,bash, ect..

Ok, let me start, I bought this car March 31, 2009. It was still raining when I axtually got the car, and when I was looking over everything at my house. It was starting to really get bad, so I just left the battery on charge while in the car (for some reason, the guy never told me that the alternator voltage regulator was bad, he didnt even say it would go dead, doesnt matter).

Theres more rust than I actually seen first, but I'll work on it when the rain finally stops, which might not ever happen, its contantly raining.

Heres some more specs.
87 Camaro IROK 350 engine, bored .30.
Edelbrock carb.

Heres a couple pictures:

And heres a picture of my Monte Carlo next to my friends 85 Fleetwood:

I'll keep the people that are nice updated, for everybody that reply that just wanna say crap, I'll just ignore your posts.

Last edited by bondo; 04-02-2009 at 08:38 AM..