Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
The wires were not crossed on the pack, I made that pack and I made sure I get my customers the best I can do (I can do better now). Sorry to see this happen, even half plugging them in is enough to go boom
um then how come the red wire pluged into the black wire, and the black wire plugged into the red wire? Those plugs only go one way... explain please?

Last edited by SPR; 12-01-2008 at 11:37 PM..
Old 12-01-2008, 11:27 PM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

just stop it both of you.
do we really have to fight, saying "it's your fault! no it's yours!" then complaining "you gave me a crappy product! No I didn't!"
really
it's starting to sound like little teens.
and that's coming FROM a teen.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:36 PM
SPR

uh no one was fighting, no one was blaming anyone? It was a pretty honest mistake that really has no set answer who did it, wasnt anyones fault. So no fingers are being pointed. I didnt email big cussing him out for frying my car. it wasnt his fault, he didnt do it on purpose. and i didnt cuss out BLT for switching the wires around. Not saying he did, the tail could have just been mixed up with another set and thats what went wrong.

This problem has been solved. B1G stepped up and is being a great sport about this, were spitting the cost of a new board and FET stack to get my car going again, I Couldnt thank him more for that. and i hold no grudges against him what so ever, i will gladly buy from him any time again.

So mods, please close this thead before someone starts freaking out in it for no reason... Because none of the people involved with this were to worried or mad about, SO No one else who has nothing to do with it should be either.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:21 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

Closed.
Closed Thread