Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Questions / Suggestions / Complaints / Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to vzereeys

He said he'll send me another chassis. We'll see.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (6)

yeah good luck hope you win and I hope he gets banned

Old 03-15-2007, 08:39 PM

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Skyline5654 Send a message via MSN to Skyline5654 Send a message via Yahoo to Skyline5654

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzereeys View Post
He said he'll send me another chassis. We'll see.
Hey you got ahold of him too? I told him I want my stuff back straight up. But like you said we'll see.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:42 PM
The Original S.S.

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-z drift View Post
yeah good luck hope you win and I hope he gets banned
if he gets banned, what if he scams xmodders on xmodworld, or xmodsrc.com?

Old 03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

i dont care what happens to him i just want my ****, god dang im to freakin stupid that is the second time ive been ripped off on this site due to the persons trade rating so i dont know... im done with xmods now
Stage2 drift motor
locked diff
six cell/8 cell/ stretched gen 1 FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

Im totally baked right now!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Banned

Location: some were mysterious, an outer galaxy, Muscle car planet, Turbo charged town

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillbilly View Post

o and by the way to whoever gave him a good trader rating (i hate you too!!!!)
i did... BECAUSE I GOT MY STUFF... i waited patiently
Old 03-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Elite member

It may not be that bad but if it happened to you or if it already did, wouldnt you want to sue the bastard? Well Im talking the talk and walking the walk. So if you dont like the course of action Im taking then **** off.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Elite member

Send a message via MSN to Supressor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSHELBY View Post
if it is serious enough, we can take his IP address and ban him with it, so that means he cant make or use any accounts on here from his computer., and submit it to other forum admins, saying that if they have a seller/trader with this IP, he has been known for scamming on this forum and has been taking to court once already by a member (if it goes to that). Thats the only real thing any of us can do (admins).

But I hope everything goes good for all of you who got scammed.

My guide to lowering your xmods body

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6384
Leave a comment or suggestion :P

Last edited by Supressor; 03-15-2007 at 10:31 PM..
Old 03-16-2007, 03:53 AM
The Daywalker

Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

OK, once again, moderation has become necessary

if you don't have a DIRECT connection to the situation, you have no business posting here.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC
Old 03-16-2007, 09:10 AM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Wow OK!! First I want to apologize because I also gave him a good trader ranking because my original deal went so well with him but after reading this and waiting like 5 weeks for a replacement part I am starting to get a little frustrated!

I traded a box load of stuff that included a custom painted Skyline body, a bunch of aftermarket shells and a load of spare parts, etc, etc. for a custom motor and a set of custom liths and smart charger - they took a while to arrive but I wouldnt post my stuff until I got them so I just kept hanging on, when I finally got them I tested them and they seemed fine so I shipped my stuff.

I was using the motor and it was a pretty good custom one - lots of torque and it just kept going and going however the liths where a whole different question, they just would not charge so I told him about the problem and he said he would ship replacement ones, so again I hang on and I wait and eventually he tells me they have been shipped but they never arrive! I contacted him and he told me we needed to wait to see if they where returned so a few more weeks go by and still nothing so I contact him again and he says he will send out another pair but I still have nothing.

I am sorry if anyone got scammed because they looked at his trader rating but I honestly thought he was an OK guy! I read through this and I didnt really want to say anything bad about him but I am a little annoyed that this has taken so long to sort out! Hopefully he will read this thread and sort the problems out.

To the mods I would ask that you dont ban him because we need him to see this and respond!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....
Old 03-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSHELBY View Post
Ill rip him to shreds, have you seen the thread Ive created for the lovely XI?

Keep us posted on how the court takes this. Im more interested in that, because Im sure you'd take the case.

BTW, your gonna leave a bit richer. Been there, done that, but for a lot worse reasons.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 03-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Elite member

Well, heres a little update. I decided to take the $15 that was intended for registration and just buy a new chassis. It'll be a more pain in th a$$ to go to new jersey. I'll just think of this misfortune as stepping on $hit.

P.S.
If it's too good to be true, it's probably not.
Thanks guys.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:25 PM

Well, since the moderators decided to ban my other account, even though I'm not johnny, my name is Stephanie, for those of you who know me. I guess I'll try this again. So thanks for banning me on the wrong terms, guys. I am simply trying to get all of this taken care of, so everyone can be happy. Now, as I had asked v--- whatever it was, what he needed, can I get some information before someone tries to get rid of my account again? I understand you are all guys, so I'll give you a break. Now please let me get business taken care of.

THANKS!
Old 03-24-2007, 11:31 PM
The Daywalker

Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

ok you putzes. Stephanie would be Chi_Town's significant other. so SHE is related to this topic, and YOU are not. all 4 of you will receive infractions, you were warned. if someone doesn't follow the rules, report the post, do not make it worse.

Stephanie, the ban on the first account has been lifted. Sorry about that, we get alot of kids on here that like to make multiple accounts, especially when they've been accused of scamming. BUT, remember, you guys (mostly Johnny) are in the wrong here, don't go getting defensive and insulting. Suing might be a slight overreaction, but a scam is a scam.

on being impatient...Johnny has been an issue for months. that's unacceptable.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC

Last edited by Numbchux; 03-24-2007 at 11:43 PM..
Old 03-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to Life Send a message via MSN to Life Send a message via Skype™ to Life

chi town and i instant message alot and he did send it according to him but he forgot to get tracking number and all
Team member of Accents
Old 03-25-2007, 04:03 AM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via MSN to RodsRUs Send a message via Yahoo to RodsRUs

actually...
if anyone in here is under 18 and is involved in this. You might get your case thrown out because anyone under 18 cant be held to an agreement even WITH a signiture.
2300 mAh's power
Body lowered over chassis
-Custom 04 wide body mustang-Work In Progress
http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=15437
C-A-N-A-D-I-A-N-R-A-C-E-R
Old 03-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to Life Send a message via MSN to Life Send a message via Skype™ to Life

there was no written contract but ill chat with him and get details of how he can prove it
Team member of Accents
Old 03-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
chi town and i instant message alot and he did send it according to him but he forgot to get tracking number and all
Yea he uses that same crappy lie every time.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Banned

now as it seems, i must be the most hated person on xmodsource. although everyone seems to have such judgemental thoughts towards me, and say i've been an *issue* for a while now, i'd like to direct your attention to the fact that i haven't ONCE done anything negative to impact the way people see me. the reasons set forth in this thread have now come to an end. everyone that was supposed to get things from me, DID RECEIVE THEM!!! and yet, for some reason, i'm stilling getting bombed. funny...how everyone has something to say to judge others, but nothing to say when something is judged upon them. it's easy to point fingers and cast others away, but when it comes to YOU, nothing is said. what have i done to judge you? what have i done to hurt you? how have i put assumptions forth before knowing anything about you? it's simple to put hate and blame before understanding and reasoning isn't it? then again, this is full of underage, immature teens is it not? there are those few that understand what i'm talking about. the few that aren't underage, that know how to handle miscommunications and misunderstandings accordingly. unfortunately, i dealt with the latter. either way, things went the way they did. so be it. i will retire myself from xmodsource and xmods completely. fortunately, i know for a fact that xmods have been discontinued. therefore, i have no reason to continue to work with them. for those of you that understand what i'm saying, thank you. for those of you who don't and who will probably keep this fascade going, good luck. the issues at hand have been dealt with accordingly. everyone should be happy with what ensues during the next week. i wish everyone good health, happiness, and fortune. good bye.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Elite member

lol are you ****ing kidding me? Whats with the "I'm more mature than everone here" statement?
Whatever. Still didn't get my stuff.
Mods can close this whenever they want.

Last edited by vzereeys; 03-25-2007 at 02:07 PM..
Closed Thread