Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 06-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Those tires are crap with any traction from what I heard. When you do burn them, please do make a video ! Or, just produce a huge smoke of cloud which I can enjoy from my balcony. How does one manage to wreck tires monthly... ?
Lol, yeah the tires suck, their basically drift tires. W/e they dont even make them for my rim size so im actually going to put them on garbage rims have my fun and then put on a new set of the stock bridgestone potenza tires.

And forget monthly when i first got the car i was on pace for bimonthly replacing on tires. And then i settled down. lol...

Update:

Just lowered her 3cm in the back and 2cm in the front, and put in some shims to pace out both front and rear wheels.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:17 AM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

you'll need to fix the brake cooling because the brakes can overheat very quickly if ever track-driven. a nismo 370 crashed due to severe brake fade + pad melting.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Xmod Expert

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the brakes on the car, Car and driver people just ****ing suck at driving.

Either way I have a set of Brembo brakes on the way from the good ol days of the brembo-nissan joint venture. All for a cool price of $450. cant say no to an upgrade like that for that cheap...
Old 06-14-2010, 12:51 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the brakes on the car, Car and driver people just ****ing suck at driving.
Yup, those professional drivers who do this for a living suck!

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
Haha good one, I have a set of Kumho dyed tires coming in. For anyone who doesnt know, these tires smoke different colours when you do burnouts.

Lol, i know its stupid, and pointless, and when your driving they make no difference, and im buying tires just for wrecking them...yada yada yada.

But im young and stupid. and their cool... besides i wreck tires monthly anyways so i might as well have these on there and have some fun...

Edit: To be honest as far as Audi's go, i would recommend them to anyone. Ownership costs arent that high, and as long as you can do some basic mechanical work on it yourself and your willing to learn the ins and outs of your car you can have a fairly trouble free life with your audi. Electrical and ECU problems and your ****ed though. I have done everything from complete brake replacement to power steering pump replacement and radiator swap on my Q7 and have been able to do it all with minimal help from others and basic equipment. I even bled my own brakes and hydraulic fluid.

Oh and make sure you put some deep dish fattys on that S4 and some harsh black window tint, then cruise real slow...
I would have to disagree with your Audi statement. Most models not including the Q7, but including the S4 require the front bumper to be removed to replace the serpentine belt.

Changing a belt should be easy simple service but not Audi the glorified volkswagen. Which can be quite expensive to maintain.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:14 PM
drifter and engineer

Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

Quote:
Lol, yeah the tires suck, their basically drift tires.
by the way, drift tires actually need high-grip because when they're sliding, the grip drops away and you need as much grip as you can get to keep in control of the car