Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Beginner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to babyalicep Send a message via Yahoo to babyalicep Send a message via Skype™ to babyalicep
Default Mustang Police Car, H2 Hummer, & Nissan Titan

Mustang Police Car:
We have very thin carpet. but the steering linkage screws keep snacging on the carpet. are ther thicker tires or some way to lift the car???

H2 Hummer & Nissan Titan:
Thes two have the same problems. the wheel wiggles abouts and dosnt makes the track right. u coud have dual tires with the amount of woble. is this normal or did we get bad trucks???

Fanks in Advance

Alice
Old 09-04-2007, 01:30 AM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyalicep View Post
Mustang Police Car:
We have very thin carpet. but the steering linkage screws keep snacging on the carpet. are ther thicker tires or some way to lift the car???

H2 Hummer & Nissan Titan:
Thes two have the same problems. the wheel wiggles abouts and dosnt makes the track right. u coud have dual tires with the amount of woble. is this normal or did we get bad trucks???

Fanks in Advance

Alice
For the Hummer and Titan, sounds like you have the common wheel wobble problem. Inorder to fix that problem, you will need to invest in a set of metal bearings. The only thing I can think of that would help the mustang, is to use the lift kit portion of this suspension upgrade kit: http://www.biline.ca/Xmods/Evo/Race%...%20Upgrade.jpg to lift it, but you will still bottom out. The best thing to do for the mustang, would be to find a flat surface to drive it on.
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)
Old 09-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to babyalicep Send a message via Yahoo to babyalicep Send a message via Skype™ to babyalicep

fanks. we wiww looks intos those items the carpet in our apt is more like wahts u find in ans bissnes. its a very tights weaves almost dosent qalify as carpet. showed its stiww bes getings stuck???

Alice
Old 09-04-2007, 01:50 AM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

First, welcome to the forum and read the rules and stay outta trouble. Oh and can you redo your post? I have no clue what "wiww" or "stiww" means. As for your problems, invest into the bearings upgrade like DRFTKO said and for your mustang, you can always try some larger tires so it can lift the car a bit to clear the carpet, try the slammed rim kit. You might need to sand the inside of the wheel wells a bit or run it without a body. If its not enough to clear it, just strech car tires over the slammed tires untill its lifted enough. Although, this might look retarded...
Old 09-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
fanks. we wiww looks intos those items the carpet in our apt is more like wahts u find in ans bissnes. its a very tights weaves almost dosent qalify as carpet. showed its stiww bes getings stuck???
soory ment will look ats those items & shoud it still be gettings stucks???

Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
First, welcome to the forum and read the rules and stay outta trouble. Oh and can you redo your post? I have no clue what "wiww" or "stiww" means. As for your problems, invest into the bearings upgrade like DRFTKO said and for your mustang, you can always try some larger tires so it can lift the car a bit to clear the carpet, try the slammed rim kit. You might need to sand the inside of the wheel wells a bit or run it without a body. If its not enough to clear it, just strech car tires over the slammed tires untill its lifted enough. Although, this might look retarded...
Sorrys if you thinks mes tryings tos mask words mes not. its just hows mes tawks ands comes out in mes typings. tryings to concentrates so its clearer. but not easy fors mes. long story u donts need tos ors problys donts wans hear. thats the only reason u askeds mes to read the rules. if nots plz let mes knows whats mes dids wrongs.

Alice

Last edited by DRFTKO; 09-04-2007 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: double post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:54 AM
XMS ADMINISTRATOR

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:

Alice

The car lift, which will be two of the four of the "green items" that I showed you in the suspension kit, should give you enough clearance to get you by. If that is not enough, the only other thing I can think of is to go with bigger tires (like dontspamme mentioned) and/or wheels all around or run the body on a truck chassis. It looks like that will be your only choices.

EDIT: Please dont double post and TRY to type/talk a little clearer so we can understand you and be able to help you out with your problems a little more promplty.
My XMODS
Proud member of Team NCXR

WANTED: Gen. 1 cf Chassis Upgrade (just parts from the upgrade will do fine)

Last edited by DRFTKO; 09-04-2007 at 02:57 AM..
Old 09-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Banned

ok fank you very much you been ans greats hewps. we ares goings tos gos surch the 15 local radio shacks here in towns tos see if we cans finds the parts. fanks again

Alice
Old 09-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (3)

Hey btw where u came from?
Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Banned

Im curious to know whats wrong with you dude, we wont make fun of you or laugh if anyone does Ill take care of them, explain.

Welcome to the forum.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Xmod Expert

She signed alice :O
Old 09-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Rethink It All

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to RedSXmodder Send a message via MSN to RedSXmodder

Why can't you kids just type like a normal, functioning member of society?

Later,
RedSXmodder

Team Redmade Motors- Building Motors that rise above the rest!

Rethink It All
Old 09-04-2007, 08:58 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

gasp! are you a, girl? (we haven't had one in a while...)
any ways. hi. and what's with your spelling? seizure while typing? i get zat shamtyimez
Old 09-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

since I have a disabled younger cousin I can understand this stuff clearly I will decipher it. Please dont hate me I have a second cousin with some speech and disabilities also. I have worked in resturants with disabled people and can understand them very easily.

Quote:

Alice
we will look into those items, but our carpet is like that found in businesses and it gets stuck on the tight weaves.
Quote:

Alice
will my cars still get stuck if I buy this stuff?

Sorrys if you thinks mes tryings tos mask words mes not. its just hows mes tawks ands comes out in mes typings. tryings to concentrates so its clearer. but not easy fors mes. long story u donts need tos ors problys donts wans hear. thats the only reason u askeds mes to read the rules. if nots plz let mes knows whats mes dids wrongs.

Alice
sorry if you think I am miss typing on purpose but I am not. this is just how I talk and it comes out miss typed I am trying to concentrate is its clearer but it is not easy for me, its a long story and no one probably wants to hear it. is that the only reason you askled me to read the rules, if not please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Quote:
ok fank you very much you been ans greats hewps. we ares goings tos gos surch the 15 local radio shacks here in towns tos see if we cans finds the parts. fanks again

Alice
OK thank you very much you guys have been great help. We are going to search 15 local RS here in town to see if we can find the parts. thanks again.

And if you guys cant figure out what was said I pity you guys. I have cousins and friends who are and they will be your friends for life if you give them a chance.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Elite member

Thanks for helping xmodsnut.

Jon

signature wont let me list all of my cars!!!!!!! not fair moderator needed plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustanglover View Post
lol crawling with 1 wheel drive that would be funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Its not realistic that these go about 280mph at scale speed either.
Custom Corvette Club: 1/3 Founder
Team ACCENTS Member
Proud member of Crawling Truck Club(CTC) The fist and only!
Old 09-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to darkendblades Send a message via MSN to darkendblades Send a message via Yahoo to darkendblades

yeah thanks XN but it was pretty cleaar to me i just couldnt help with anything so i havent posted on this thread yet and so far everyone already said what i could have to help, but to the best luck with you and finding what you need alice

Dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
that track looks like an areana 4 xmod fights.u don't how to drive might as well stay away.but if ur like darkenblades droppin xmods into pools ther u go
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
uhh yeah right away ill just empty my pool in the middle of summer, throw all my cars in there and bash um just so you can find out which one is toughest

Do i look like darkenblades??<<haha