Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2011, 01:13 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (19)
Default Been gone for a while

I have been out of it for a few months due to going through a rather nasty divorce and my ex did not make it easy either. Long story short, I was not happy anymore and decided to leave and she was not letting go. All this resulted in me leaving my house for about 6 months and leaving most of my stuff here. Mad,angry,hurt woman results in a lot of my stuff being destroyed including a good portion of my cars. My daughter managed to save some of the more expensive ones but the lesser ones caught hell. I found that some went through a car wash, nice and clean but dead at this point. I can't really test any of them as all the controllers got thrown away. So she killed me in court and then I come home to this. I am thinking about what I want to do with them at this point but came back to see what was going on here and catch those members I owe something to. Contact me through email or here and I will get back to you and to anyone who ma want something pm me or wait for a possible sale thread. I have not decided yet, just really stressed right now. I will be in touch more often for the time being but not everyday so bear with me as I start rebuilding myself.
I need alloy rims but not the rs alloy rims. If you have some you are willing to part with let me know. Paying top dollar for them and even better if they are top cad alloy rims as I will pay full price and a half for them.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:46 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (6)

Hey sorry to hear that. It must suck like crap. Hope you get out of this OK.
You are what I am afraid will happen to me.
The wife is always joking with trashing my cars if something happens.
I am so scare now that I heard your story.

You know we will give your babies a good home if you feel yours is no longer safe anymore.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 AM
An Awesome Dude

Trader Rating: (0)

Im sorry you have not had a good time

I hope 2011 will make you happy again
Old 02-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Don't Stress

Blackdragon...

Don't Stress..."Hakuna Matata"
Old 02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

I feel you, bro. I went through the same thing last year. Just wasn't happy and it was like we were roommates instead of lovers, so I packed my stuff and left. She went ballistic, started stalking me and threatening me with all kinds of stuff.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)

I feel u to about to leave my wife.It feels like i have a roommate instead of a wife going on like this for 2 years getting tired of it.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Advance member

And that is what it was, I had a roommate for so long that anything else was extra. I was mad about the cars but those ho acelas cost me **** near a 1000 bucks when I first got them and she gave them away. Luckily it was a good friend who got them so he is just going to hold them for me but when I left I should have packed all my stuff up and took it to him anyway. Now she is killing me in court but what ever. As long as I can get a piece of mind she can have whatever, just leave me alone. Sad part is that I know 5 other couples that went through this last year and one dude took it so far he is now looking at 5 to 10 if he is lucky. Didn't kill her but really messed her up. I say just let go and go on, you'll live longer.
I need alloy rims but not the rs alloy rims. If you have some you are willing to part with let me know. Paying top dollar for them and even better if they are top cad alloy rims as I will pay full price and a half for them.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

^Exactly. I got so depressed that she was thinking that I was messing around because I wasn't talking to her as much (not that we talked much in the first place). It got to the point where I could only sleep at night if i was hammered and a bottle of Grey Goose a night gets expensive. I was with her for 8 years total, dated for 4 and was married for 4, and the last two years of our marriage, she didn't do anything but spend money. She ran up credit cards and bought expensive things when she was depressed and she was digging us into a hole. I wound up picking up the tab for most of the credit cards when we got divorced and I also paid all the same bills that I was paying before, for 6 months to help her save up so it wouldn't be such a big deal when the divorce went through. I was soooo broke for those 6 months, because I had all new bills from moving out and she really didn't even appreciate that I was killing myself to help her. That just helped me rationalize the divorce even more.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to xmodsNSX94

well look on the bright(er) side.... no more expensive gifts, its all for you..... no more nagging..... no more arguements...... it will work out in the end..... the beginning is the hard bit. but once the divorce is over im sure you will recover and i hope you recover

but on a bad side... you have to make your own sandwhichs....
NoiseControllers
Headhunterz
Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Advance member

Funny, a lot of times that is there reasoning for starting a argument: are you seeing someone else? And as I said,"the second I do you will be the third to know" But it depresses the heck out of you and the only peace you find is to leave and then the war really starts. But I always wondered if she had left first would we be going through this much. And lord yes, a woman can spend money in ways I didn't think were possible on stuff I would just as soon run over in the street and then find a way to justify it. Oh well, time to go make a sandwich. It hurts but it will end.