Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme
Default Tutorial: How to search

I'm tired of so many questions being asked without people seraching. The answers can be found easily [in most cases] by searching. But people appear that they dont know how to. Which is sad, I know. Heres a tutorial. Btw, dont mind my friends at the bottom of the screenshots.

I'll be searching for " Why wont my car go? "

You can start by clicking this button:

Type in what your looking for. The little thing would pop up when you use Internet Explorer, but when if you use Safari, it would bring you to another page. Look at the second picutre if your using Safari.

As you can see there are MANY results.

Just click one, like I've done here and look to see if any of these are the problem.

If theres nothing in the thread, keep looking.

The last one had lots of info, and I found my answer. So I can stop seraching [unless you want more info] and best yet, I didnt have to start a new thread and **** off many members

I'm also going to add to this tutorial. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING. If you still double post, dont know how-to post pictures etc... re-read the rules!!!!

Mods/admins I got approved by SS for posting this, and I know it's in the wrong section. As people tend to read the "General" part of the forum more then any others. I feel this needs to be viewed by the new ones.

Last edited by dontspamme; 09-16-2008 at 11:36 PM..