Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux
Default LOL, take that ford

DISCLAIMER: if you can't take a joke....don't bother

I just discovered that in the wee hours of the morning, I can pick up extremely high-speed wireless internet....so...I've been watching Top Gear clips for hours....

anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of this. and you talk about cheap interiors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ21P...elated&search=

or....less is more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czeASfHgTvc

btw, if you're ever bored....I suggest you do the same. Top Gear is hilarious!!!

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC

Last edited by Numbchux; 07-19-2007 at 02:21 PM..
Old 07-19-2007, 06:37 AM
XMS moderator

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to tayyab

im jealous! nice vid.

Last edited by tayyab; 07-19-2007 at 06:45 AM..
Old 07-19-2007, 10:18 AM
[Not-your-day] - Badass

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to noturday

haha that top gear guy is retarded imo, and its more fun to watch it with a slow connection cuz then it stops while he's mekin some goofy faces hahaha, oh yeah and have you guys ever hear of a zed06... me either, i call it a Z06

Team XI
Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 AM
The Original S.S.

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

lol "take that ford"?! haha..plz he hate all american cars, mustangs, vettes, vipers....he only like those mini coopers. hell hes so effin stupid he took a RWD 380hp SVT Lightning off roadin....hello?! its RWD not 4WD....hes a retarded monkey IMO...

Old 07-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Advance member

i loved the vids mainly the lighting one.

FOR SALE!
SCION TC WITH B/K.
HUMMER BODY AND BK.
ACURA NSX BODY WITH FRONT CLIP.
G35 WITH B/K.
SOME SUSPENTION STUFF.
SWEET CUSTOM TRAILER.
PM ME.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSHELBY View Post
hell hes so effin stupid he took a RWD 380hp SVT Lightning off roadin....hello?! its RWD not 4WD....hes a retarded monkey IMO...
did you even listen to him or did you just jump to your own conclusion based on your stereotypes of english? he even said, "you cant take it offroading becasue its not 4 wheek drive"

and driving up a trail is far from being "offroad"..
Old 07-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Xmod Expert

LOL... "theres more F-150's in the world, than there are australians"....
Old 07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to redrkt Send a message via MSN to redrkt Send a message via Yahoo to redrkt

Hmmm do you think they make fun of the shows that we have on over here? HELL yes!!!
Just an FYI for you, Top Gear is one of the top rated shows in Europe, and he is actually extremely knowledgeable about cars.
I would love to see some of you turn lap times that he can turn in some of the cars that they profile on there.
Also he has every right to dis american cars, because they are the poorest made cars in the world!
Sorry to burst your bubble with that but it is the truth. American cars are built by OVERPAID UNDERSKILLED workers, who think that they have the right to tell car companies how much they should be paid for their sh***y work.
$32/hour to put lug nuts on a car? give me a break.

Even the cheapest Fiat is better built than any american car.
I wonder, $35K for a pickup that 20 years ago cost less than $5000, but car companies can offer $10k rebates on new vehicles? yeah because they know they are overpriced and underquality and that is the only way they can get people to buy their cra**y cars and trucks.
just my worthless $.02(about $.005 with the deflation of the dollar)
Old 07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
The Daywalker

Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

Quote:
lol "take that ford"?! haha..plz he hate all american cars, mustangs, vettes, vipers....he only like those mini coopers. hell hes so effin stupid he took a RWD 380hp SVT Lightning off roadin....hello?! its RWD not 4WD....hes a retarded monkey IMO...
somebody took it a little personal. Jeremy clarkson does not hate all american cars. But, for obvious reasons (well....apparently not that obvious), he doesn't relate to the reasons for their design.

if you can't laugh with a clever english man poking fun at a couple ford's.....you must not be confident enough in them to 'know' he's wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrkt View Post
Hmmm do you think they make fun of the shows that we have on over here? HELL yes!!!
Just an FYI for you, Top Gear is one of the top rated shows in Europe, and he is actually extremely knowledgeable about cars.
I would love to see some of you turn lap times that he can turn in some of the cars that they profile on there.
Also he has every right to dis american cars, because they are the poorest made cars in the world!
Sorry to burst your bubble with that but it is the truth. American cars are built by OVERPAID UNDERSKILLED workers, who think that they have the right to tell car companies how much they should be paid for their sh***y work.
$32/hour to put lug nuts on a car? give me a break.

Even the cheapest Fiat is better built than any american car.
I wonder, $35K for a pickup that 20 years ago cost less than $5000, but car companies can offer $10k rebates on new vehicles? yeah because they know they are overpriced and underquality and that is the only way they can get people to buy their cra**y cars and trucks.
just my worthless $.02(about $.005 with the deflation of the dollar)
jeez...speaking of someone who can't take a little harmless banter. ease up, go outside, sit on a beach, it'll be ok.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC

Last edited by Numbchux; 07-19-2007 at 02:20 PM..
Old 07-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to redrkt Send a message via MSN to redrkt Send a message via Yahoo to redrkt

Quote:
Sorry but you sound like someone who doesn't even have a drivers license yet.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:14 PM
[Not-your-day] - Badass

Send a message via AIM to noturday

did any of you see the one where he comes out...yeah like he says hes ***, basically. he litereally says "i dont think man and women should be allowed to go out together, i think men should go out with men" i laughed my a$$ off when i hear it

Team XI
Old 07-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

The videography in the lotus vs. mustage video is amazing.

What Jeremy did to the F150 isnt off roading much at all. So what if its on a dirt trail? Our old Tempo worse than that, and its never off roaded :P

And he doesnt hate all american cars:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 07-19-2007 at 05:27 PM..
Old 07-19-2007, 05:31 PM
That's what she said.

lol... i've seen this before... he gets his stuff stolen...

top gear is great. they say what they think, not what will get them viewers
Old 07-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Advance member

Send a message via MSN to camaroxmod

in england we do alot of things different and we all drive europien cars so were used to great handling lots of luxuries and we tend to be very fussy when it comes to cars so please forgive us. oh and why do u think he just likes mini coopers your racist, just cuz there made in england and you get our flag on the roof dosent mean he likes them cuz he actualy dosent.

Last edited by camaroxmod; 07-19-2007 at 05:35 PM..
Old 07-19-2007, 05:33 PM
That's what she said.

isn't the extige held together with glue?...
Old 07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Wtf?

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
That's what she said.

i think top gear or something said the extige (lotus) was held together by glue to shave off some weight.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

the last time I checked you dont take a lighting off road . I think he is a fool who who needs run over with a ford F150 king ranch edition. It is the top of the line Ford F150 and that idiot should of had a bed cover on his or kept the stuff up front.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:23 PM
The Original S.S.

Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroxmod View Post
in england we do alot of things different and we all drive europien cars so were used to great handling lots of luxuries and we tend to be very fussy when it comes to cars so please forgive us. oh and why do u think he just likes mini coopers your racist, just cuz there made in england and you get our flag on the roof dosent mean he likes them cuz he actualy dosent.
ok....just 4get everything i said earlier, 4give me 4 the attitude ive been havin a bad week lately...basically i just dont like what they say about american cars...so there....and shut up dude im not racist

Old 07-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by noturday View Post
haha that top gear guy is retarded imo, and its more fun to watch it with a slow connection cuz then it stops while he's mekin some goofy faces hahaha, oh yeah and have you guys ever hear of a zed06... me either, i call it a Z06
LMAO! I think its only Aussies, Brits, and Canadians who pronounce 'Z' as 'Zed'...

I'm a Canadian, and I get smack for pronouncing it 'Zee' instead of 'Zed'... Well I can't help it if Zee sounds nicer!

Here's a little test:

Nissan's Fairlady Z

First say Fairlady Zed then Fairlady Zee. Well, Fairlady sounds like a nice name, but when coupled with a 'Zed', it makes makes it sound ugly

But yeah, Jeremy Clarkson (spelling) is a pretty biased prick IMO, the only Top Gear video I've seen him actually non-biased about Euro-cars compared to other cars is when he did the review for the Mitsubishi Lan Evo 7 or 8.