Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)
Default XXX: Building the ULTIMATE EVO.

Hey guys, Here's a quick explaination. My father got into Xmods with me for a brief moment and he stocked up alot of NIB upgrades and about 10 various Xmods, all in perfect condition and some with PN motors, liths and other various upgrades. He said he would give them all to me but he wanted one nice one in exchange. He likes to play with his Lith firebird in the livingroom....(He likes that one because he had the same REAL car with the same color when he was a teen in the late 60's.

Anyway, so In exchange im going to build him the ultimate EVO for him to play with. It will be FULL GPM (He wants purple w/ some silver highlights. I will make it AWD w/ bearings, PN Speedy07 motor w/ 2x2 FET stack. It will have purple stilletto w/ liths (heatshrinked w/ black or purple) also to top it off I will use an RV Project PCB to do the X-Z mod so he can use a prefex transmitter instead of the crappy Xmod remote.

One of my main adgendas will be to get rid of the ONLY non GPM part they don't make...The front servo/gear box. I have shot some emails to some cnc millers, and at the least I will have it painted..... I may go Flat black and add some decal or somthing to it to make it look hot. (May be hitting Bondo up for this)

The body will stay a stock 1967 Firebird (as my father likes the color) I will probably be changing some BK parts on it and will make a few decals.

I have purchased some GPM and have some bids in on ebay for others. I ordered the PCB. I have the prefex transmiter the chassis the body and the body kit on hand.

ALL in ALL, it WILL BE the ultimate Xmod EVO. ..... I will submit this for the next "Open Class COTM Comp" You should see some photos up within the next few days. .... STAY TUNED.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901