Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Modification
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 09-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to babyalicep Send a message via Yahoo to babyalicep Send a message via Skype™ to babyalicep
Default Evolution Trucks Nuts n Bolts

was wonderings if you onlys have tos use the official xmod hardware or is it posibles to get other screws for like holding down the moter power tabs. becase mes missing 1 and donts knows whers tos get mores. fanks in advances

Alice
Old 09-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

some of the extra shorter screws you get with the chassis and Body kits will work with the motor screws.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to babyalicep Send a message via Yahoo to babyalicep Send a message via Skype™ to babyalicep

we have tried thems they will catch if you donts have the power tabs ther buts whens u try to puts the power tabs in its too shorts to grabs

Alice
Old 09-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Banned

Ok time for option two go to RS and get the smallest screws in the parts bin and they should work.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:34 PM
I <3 you!

Send a message via AIM to DrIfToRDIe Send a message via Yahoo to DrIfToRDIe

For lug nuts you want the hex lugs nuts i think there called there really good and better than the plastic ones
Old 09-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to lilskipro587 Send a message via Yahoo to lilskipro587

I think the hex nuts are size 2/56
"free the heel and ski for real"

Fujica STX SLR still for sale.
Looking to build computers by order.

-Contact me on both.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Banned

mes knows rs have an hardware kit u cans order ats the store onlys. its like fives bucks, its just nots as manys screws thats mes wouds wikes. thinks thers abouts 3 of the odd sized ones and 10 ofs the small. we plans tos get some lookings nuts for the wheels laters. buts the 1 longs screw is the onlys things stopings mes froms fixings the broken titans chassy mes fink.

Alice

Last edited by babyalicep; 09-09-2007 at 08:21 PM..
Old 09-09-2007, 09:16 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Mes thinks yours englisheshes needs works...Please type properly, I have a reading disability as it is and trying to read your horrid grammar is not making it any easier..

The typical screws for the Xmods are 2/56 (same as the Hex screws for the lug nuts.) There are different lengths, however. 1/32" and 1/16". Get the the proper length for the Motor lead wires screw (same as antenna screw) is 1/32" with a C-Clip attached for no further stripping and for a better contact.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

just hows mes tawks. mes types the ways mes tawks in rl have no controws overs its

Alice
Old 09-10-2007, 05:51 PM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyalicep View Post
just hows mes tawks. mes types the ways mes tawks in rl have no controws overs its

Alice
That's great if you talk like that in real life, and have the grammer of a two year old; but here in the real world things work different. Although this is a public site with really no standards on proper English (kind of difficult because of everyone being of different heritage), it's still difficult to comprehend what you're saying.

If you're happy about making yourself seem like you have the grammar and education of a two year old, that's fine. But, if you really are seeking true help and for someone to at least take you seriously; you may want to brighten up and speak properly. No one likes to listen to an ambiguous twit raddle on like a two year old..

[I just realized some of you won't understand that big word, because of your nature. Try dictionary.com for reference..)

[Edit]
Read post number twelve. Misenterpretation on my part and I am sincerely sorry for that.

Last edited by Donziikid; 09-10-2007 at 06:08 PM..
Old 09-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
That's great if you talk like that in real life, and have the grammer of a two year old; but here in the real world things work different. Although this is a public site with really no standards on proper English (kind of difficult because of everyone being of different heritage), it's still difficult to comprehend what you're saying.

If you're happy about making yourself seem like you have the grammar and education of a two year old, that's fine. But, if you really are seeking true help and for someone to at least take you seriously; you may want to brighten up and speak properly. No one likes to listen to an ambiguous twit raddle on like a two year old..

[I just realized some of you won't understand that big word, because of your nature. Try dictionary.com for reference..)
you need to grow up there are people in this world with disabilties and you obviously think it is funny to make fun of people with them. you are a ambiguous twit for not being sensitive to others feelings. I cant believe an A hole like you has a girlfriend.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
XMS Administrator

Babyalicep, my sincerest appologies; I clearly misenterpreted your last statement. I took it as that's how you talked period, not as how you actually talked because of a disability.

As I stated before, I understand where you're coming from now because I have a reading disability.

If that is truly how you talk, speak, and type, there is no control over that. If it's a joke, it's even more twisted than what I said in my previous statement. I'll take your word for it now, but I've had my doubts before.

Xmodsnut, I will disregard your last statement about my girlfriend because that was totally uncalled for, but I can understand where you're coming from as well. I am an honest man, and I will say I clearly screwed up in this situation. But, that does not mean you can call me out on how I act towards others because of a misinterpretation. You sir, should not be saying things about others girlfriends without prior reason.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Banned

I wasn't talking about your lady at all but you. I am glad you apologized though. I have family members and friends with disabilities and take it personally when people do this stuff to others. she already stated in another thread that she did have a disability and I ripped another member on here for it also. I know it isn't my job to do so but I hate it when people are not sensitive to others feelings. part of the reason I lost my job was because I stood up for what I believed in.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:46 PM
XMS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
I wasn't talking about your lady at all but you. I am glad you apologized though. I have family members and friends with disabilities and take it personally when people do this stuff to others. she already stated in another thread that she did have a disability and I ripped another member on here for it also. I know it isn't my job to do so but I hate it when people are not sensitive to others feelings. part of the reason I lost my job was because I stood up for what I believed in.
Firstly, glad to hear you weren't ripping on my girlfriend. I can understand harsh words towards my well being, but hers is uncalled for.

Secondly, I did not see that thread, if anyone would point me in that direction; that would be great. I can assure all of you I wouldn't have said anything I did say postreading that actual post. So again, sorry for what I said because I was unaware of that post where she stated her disability.

Thirdly, glad to see there are also members on here who stand for what they believe is the proper way. I myself stand up for proper english, but I NEVER try to enforce it on someone who has a disability. So, Babyalicep, this will be the first, and last time I will enforce proper english on your being. I never was aware of that post where you stated your disability and I appologize for my ignorance.

-Kyle.