Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale > August 08'-09' Build Off
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:13 AM
2jack3jack's Avatar
2jack3jack 2jack3jack is offline
is awesome
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 348
Trader Rating: (5)
Default

kendal buy a car first then give people advice about theirs
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-12-2009, 01:49 PM
AJB32690's Avatar
AJB32690 AJB32690 is offline
Elite member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 357
Trader Rating: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
And 2jack or whoever call this a muscle car, V8 and RWD does NOT mean muscle car. if that were the case Caprice station wagons and Crown Vics would be muscle cars.
Sorry to go off topic, but I disagree. Caprices and Vics in there stock form are not muscle, but in my town is a 90's Caprice wagon that kills at the street legal drag races. Also, when I finish my Vic, it will no doubt be considered muscle. What is the proper definition of muscle anyway? I always hear people arguing about what is or isn't, yet I've never heard a definite answer.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-12-2009, 03:14 PM
bondo's Avatar
bondo bondo is offline
All 6's and 7's
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: charleston south carolina
Posts: 1,427
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
Sorry to go off topic, but I disagree. Caprices and Vics in there stock form are not muscle, but in my town is a 90's Caprice wagon that kills at the street legal drag races. Also, when I finish my Vic, it will no doubt be considered muscle. What is the proper definition of muscle anyway? I always hear people arguing about what is or isn't, yet I've never heard a definite answer.
a musclecar is defined by most as a domestic, RWD front mount with atleast 300HP.
__________________
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time....
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-12-2009, 03:39 PM
2jack3jack's Avatar
2jack3jack 2jack3jack is offline
is awesome
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 348
Trader Rating: (5)
Default

ya 2j3j was kind of right suck it ling lol jk
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-12-2009, 09:59 PM
snowboi1289's Avatar
snowboi1289 snowboi1289 is offline
Monte Carlo owner!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Better state, Florida
Posts: 952
Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289
Default

I'll do what I want, when I want, and how I want, I have money, but some of it is going to a new place to live. I would have felt better that this thread would be closed, and when I'm done, then open it to have the last word. Its so stupid that you all (some of you) think your going to change my mind about this car, I'm not, so get over it and stop posting in a thread where you already tried to make your point, which I will most likely refuse.

The Maxima was an import, POS, I was happy with only the gas milage, ONLY, I'm happy with what I have now. I'm happy with doing all the work myself, I'm happy that I have a project that I can also drive, I'm happy that most people are jealous, just because most of ya'll think I'm going to come back to this forum just to here insults, or bad comments, you are mistaken.

Bondo, I figured you would incourage somebody to do some good repairs to an old car, because I figured you were the one that liked the old cars, but I must have been wrong.

I dont care to listen, or read people saying whats best, when they dont even know me or my situation. Even if I didnt have the money to do everything myself, I will have a friend do it very cheap, either way I put it, its my car, I'm ok with all the work I'll be doing to it.

ling, how did you know that the Maxiam didnt need work, it needed alot of work. I would rather drive a true Monte Carlo, than a crap import. If you know so much about everybody, then I'll start calling you the stalker, because unless you've been with everybody while there doing there job then you dont know. I know bondo has done alot of work, and with that truck he's working on. I know Texan did some/alot of work to his truck. Honestly, the only way you will know what I've done to many cars/trucks/vans/ect, then you must be stalking me, because I swear I havent discussed my business with other peoples cars. I might have said a little, but nothing for somebody to know how good I am.

I was kinda like my automotive instructors friend, if he needed me to look at a teachers car, I would round up a couple automotive class people and go look. I would say before you start telling me what I do and do not know, you should meet me in real life. I know some of ya'll know alot about cars and such, but nobody can see in your posts that you know what your talking about, for all we know is somebody could be claiming they know what to do, but they truely dont.

I dont care who considers a 80's car not a muscle car, I say its a muscle car, because it has nothing on the car that is eco friendly like alot of other 80's cars. I consider it a muscle car, if some of you dont, who cares you might own a stupid import and rice it out. I'd rather have the car that I do, than a ricey import.

To who ever opened my thread, please close it.

Edit: This time I'm done, goodbye. If you were somebody that was enjoying this thread without all the BS from the other members, PM me, and I'll tell you whats going on.
__________________
My youtube channel!

Last edited by snowboi1289; 04-12-2009 at 10:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:07 PM
suicide_star's Avatar
suicide_star suicide_star is offline
Xmod Expert
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gonzales, La
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star
Default

**** kid. the world is a malicious place to live, if you go out on a limb to put your business on the net, expect to be ridiculed. nobody on here can tell you what to do or hold a gun to your head and it's ONLY THE INTERNET. do what you will, but if you can't accept the criticism, then the rest of your life is going to be hell buddy. you're a great kid but you're so **** defensive all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:46 PM
texan_idiot25's Avatar
texan_idiot25 texan_idiot25 is offline
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 3,366
Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
I'll do what I want, when I want, and how I want, I have money, but some of it is going to a new place to live. I would have felt better that this thread would be closed, and when I'm done, then open it to have the last word. Its so stupid that you all (some of you) think your going to change my mind about this car, I'm not, so get over it and stop posting in a thread where you already tried to make your point, which I will most likely refuse.
You constantly talk of how broke you are, and how you want to do it all yourself. Then you say how you want to pay someone else to do it... Were here to kick your *** into doing things the right way, because your too stupid to approach this car.

We don't care about you, we care more about the Monte.

The Maxima was an import, POS, I was happy with only the gas milage, ONLY, I'm happy with what I have now. I'm happy with doing all the work myself, I'm happy that I have a project that I can also drive, I'm happy that most people are jealous, just because most of ya'll think I'm going to come back to this forum just to here insults, or bad comments, you are mistaken.
No, we're not jealous.

Bondo, I figured you would incourage somebody to do some good repairs to an old car, because I figured you were the one that liked the old cars, but I must have been wrong.
He's encouraging your dumb *** to DO IT RIGHT. He's chastising you because your attacking this car from all the wrong angles. Don't insult him because of your incompetence.

I dont care to listen, or read people saying whats best, when they dont even know me or my situation. Even if I didnt have the money to do everything myself, I will have a friend do it very cheap, either way I put it, its my car, I'm ok with all the work I'll be doing to it.
Then why the hell do you post?

I know bondo has done alot of work, and with that truck he's working on. I know Texan did some/alot of work to his truck. Honestly, the only way you will know what I've done to many cars/trucks/vans/ect, then you must be stalking me, because I swear I havent discussed my business with other peoples cars. I might have said a little, but nothing for somebody to know how good I am.
Some? How about I built the truck from the ground up, basically every single piece that makes the truck move, stop, turn, and run was built up. Engine, transmission, brakes (converting from drumps to disks), fuel lines, fuel tank, just about all the electrical systems. When you have no engine or transmission, as it's hanging out over the front grille aiming for the motor mounts, with your front end blown apart and your old brakes and spindles sitting it a box next to you, as the vehicle waits for more, then you can talk. You cannot even comprehend that sort of work. And judging by how poorly you fixed that maxima (seriously how the hell do you ruin your suspension, drivetrain, and brakes changing transmission fluid), I sincerely fear for anyone who ever drove a car that was repaired by you. ****, you can't even keep that Maxima running after you sold it, nice job! And guessing if you didn't write the bill of sale bullet proof, he could easily keep the car and his money if he so wanted. Selling lemons is a bad thing to do, kiddo


I was kinda like my automotive instructors friend, if he needed me to look at a teachers car, I would round up a couple automotive class people and go look. I would say before you start telling me what I do and do not know, you should meet me in real life. I know some of ya'll know alot about cars and such, but nobody can see in your posts that you know what your talking about, for all we know is somebody could be claiming they know what to do, but they truely dont.
This whole statement is a cluster**** of confusion. We can easily judge your mechanical appitude based on your actions and "plans" so far, and how you demonstrated how inept you were with the maxima.


I dont care who considers a 80's car not a muscle car, I say its a muscle car, because it has nothing on the car that is eco friendly like alot of other 80's cars. I consider it a muscle car, if some of you dont, who cares you might own a stupid import and rice it out. I'd rather have the car that I do, than a ricey import.
No, most all of the american cars of the 80s were NOT muscle cars. You actually have to have some MUSCLE to be a MUSCLE car. And 160hp from your top level V8 is not muscle. You only consider it one because you think that what you say is word, your like a woman.

To who ever opened my thread, please close it.

Edit: This time I'm done, goodbye. If you were somebody that was enjoying this thread without all the BS from the other members, PM me, and I'll tell you whats going on.

You really want to be gone? I can make it happen
meh
__________________
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, hot pink, with whale
skin hubcaps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah! And I'm gonna drive
around in that baby at 115 miles an hour, getting 1 mile per gallon.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 04-12-2009 at 10:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-12-2009, 11:29 PM
AJB32690's Avatar
AJB32690 AJB32690 is offline
Elite member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 357
Trader Rating: (0)
Default

Honestly, I think this thread should just be deleted. All it contains is a continuous argument and is not really going anywhere. No matter what we say to this kid, he is just going to go around in circles and the argument will escalate until this thread is locked or snowboi gets banned. The thread shouldn't even be kept open in the event that he does make progress, because there will not be any. We need to just do what I said in another thread and let him do what he wants with this car. Let it serve as a lesson to him when he ends up destroying it. By that time the guy who bought the Maxima will have screwed him and he will have no money and no car. Then, at that point, maybe, just maybe, he will listen to our reasoning.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-13-2009, 06:30 AM
kendallcschm's Avatar
kendallcschm kendallcschm is offline
the torqueinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 807
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to kendallcschm
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jack3jack View Post
kendall buy a car first then give people advice about theirs
take two coarses about personal finance and one about buissness and have a mother as an accountant.. and then open your mouth..

i agree with AJB32690.. its just gonna get out of hand and people are going to start insulting each other..
__________________
New project:

'65 Drag Mustang

mods to be made:
pro street rims
some sort of suspension upgrade (message me if you have suggestions)
soft drag slicks

Titan:

mods to be made:
CF driveshaft
composite driveshaft gears
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-13-2009, 08:46 AM
2jack3jack's Avatar
2jack3jack 2jack3jack is offline
is awesome
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 348
Trader Rating: (5)
Default

how bought this buy a car then open your mouth ive taking two courses you have to have them in my school. also if you want to bring moms into this my mom head of marketing at a firm so noob. buy a car then give advice or also it buying a car and knowing how to save money everyone on here except some people know how to do it

Last edited by 2jack3jack; 04-13-2009 at 09:00 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
AJB32690's Avatar
AJB32690 AJB32690 is offline
Elite member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 357
Trader Rating: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jack3jack View Post
how bought this buy a car then open your mouth ive taking two courses you have to have them in my school. also if you want to bring moms into this my mom head of marketing at a firm so noob. buy a car then give advice or also it buying a car and knowing how to save money everyone on here except some people know how to do it
Dude, chill out. Idk about Kendall, but I was helping my friends fix cars, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. before I had a car.


Oh, and a =P for good measure.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-13-2009, 02:19 PM
2jack3jack's Avatar
2jack3jack 2jack3jack is offline
is awesome
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 348
Trader Rating: (5)
Default

I was talking to kendal not you bro
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-13-2009, 10:39 PM
AJB32690's Avatar
AJB32690 AJB32690 is offline
Elite member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 357
Trader Rating: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jack3jack View Post
I was talking to kendal not you bro
You are posting in a public forum 'bro,' therefore, you are talking to everyone here. If you want to have a private conversation with him, private message him. Don't clog up the forums with your off-topic arguments.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-14-2009, 06:38 AM
kendallcschm's Avatar
kendallcschm kendallcschm is offline
the torqueinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 807
Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to kendallcschm
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jack3jack View Post
how bought this buy a car then open your mouth ive taking two courses you have to have them in my school. also if you want to bring moms into this my mom head of marketing at a firm so noob. buy a car then give advice or also it buying a car and knowing how to save money everyone on here except some people know how to do it
i know how to save money.. i have 5K saved up in the bank.. i don't even have a real job yet!!
__________________
New project:

'65 Drag Mustang

mods to be made:
pro street rims
some sort of suspension upgrade (message me if you have suggestions)
soft drag slicks

Titan:

mods to be made:
CF driveshaft
composite driveshaft gears
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.