Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Modification
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Light Modder

Trader Rating: (5)

Well it really depends on your driving style, usually for novices, they dont let off the throttle too much when they turn. But for the most part running a short chassis setting, torque gearing, and rwd spinning out is almost destined to happen. ( you are running speed gears). The thing I would recommend is treaded tires, if it doesnt help the issue that much then go for soft tires, it might cause your car to flip due to more grip and the treads will also wear out faster. You could also position the batteries in the Rear position to add more weight to the rear. Also clean your tires, over time dust can stack up all over your tires and cause them to slip. Another factor could be your diff, is it properly working? if it is too tight it could be causing the spin outs too.

and to the person above^ (stangcannon) are your running awd? what kind of person runs LiPo and NOT awd? and what is the purpose of running a 2x10 stack with a v2.2???? I honestly think you are lying and since you are probably "bored" you went off and named every "mod" to impress us, first off your xmod would glitch like crazy or maybe you are just a hardcore novice to xmods, and I have all the reason to beleive that given from your post.