Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Amen...

The Bugatti is overkill in every single way (I am beautiful, in every single way..), so it's in it's own thing...

I'd ____ a chick on it.

Yeah but the bugatti weight is 4162 and the GTR's weight is 3800. its a really over priced sports car. The price you pay for the bugatti you can do work to the gtr and whoop the bugatti.

My opinion on the GTR is.... A g35 had sex with a Cadilac XLR and added Skyline tail lights. Its another 350z look alike. Even if the new Maxima, and the G35 wasnt enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on
Old 10-18-2007, 06:06 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMKIV View Post
Yeah but the bugatti weight is 4162 and the GTR's weight is 3800. its a really over priced sports car. The price you pay for the bugatti you can do work to the gtr and whoop the bugatti.

My opinion on the GTR is.... A g35 had sex with a Cadilac XLR and added Skyline tail lights. Its another 350z look alike. Even if the new Maxima, and the G35 wasnt enough.
dude the bugatti is like 1000HP twice the GTR. YOYUR not getting 1000 HP for cheap on a 3.8l
Old 10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
dude the bugatti is like 1000HP twice the GTR. YOYUR not getting 1000 HP for cheap on a 3.8l
You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap. But still the bugatti needs the HP to move its self and it needs to have about 5 miles on straight run way to get to its top speed. so what the point of even racing it.
Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

But no one races them for anything other than drag racing, with such a small power band. And no, its nothing near cheap.

And buddy, this is no supra motor

You have no concept of speeds above 200 mph do you? Just about any production car that has done the mid 200s needs a good few miles. Wind is your biggest enemy. The Bugatti's weight also helps to keep it planted.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 10-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
But no one races them for anything other than drag racing, with such a small power band. And no, its nothing near cheap.

And buddy, this is no supra motor

You have no concept of speeds above 200 mph do you? Just about any production car that has done the mid 200s needs a good few miles. Wind is your biggest enemy. The Bugatti's weight also helps to keep it planted.

Races what for drag racing? And yes i do have concepts over 200mph. and no duh it isnt a 2jz
Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap. But still the bugatti needs the HP to move its self and it needs to have about 5 miles on straight run way to get to its top speed. so what the point of even racing it.
thats true that are about 10 1000 hp supras in my area...

yea right! going from 300 hp to 1000 hp is lots of work knowledge and $$$$$$$

Last edited by jimmythekid1; 10-18-2007 at 06:32 PM..
Old 10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Then tell me, at 200 mph, what kind of distance are you passing ever second?

And were discussing the GT-R, yet you mention "You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap."

American cars have been pushing that, and higher for so much longer. Dirt modified race cars often times run 900 + hp, naturally aspirated, carbureted, pushrods and all.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 10-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Proud Supra owner!

You can get 1000HP out of a supra for 12-14k and a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000.plus the car. that put it around roughly at 55k or so. Thats about the price of a new vette.so yeah that is cheap for 1k HP and the distance passing ever second? do you mean every? bc i didnt understand that at all
Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:

And were discussing the GT-R, yet you mention "You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap."

American cars have been pushing that, and higher for so much longer. Dirt modified race cars often times run 900 + hp, naturally aspirated, carbureted, pushrods and all.
1. Muscle cars suck balls they will fall apart with in a month with a 1,000 HP. A tunned 3.4L 2JZ can pack that same amount and can stay reliable. SMART ***!!!!!
2. You can get easy HP out of a 2J
3. my car eat a mustdang 306 S/C for dinner at 800 RWHP
4. My buddys supra owned a 302 Mustdang N/A with 150 shot of nos
5. IMPORT RULES bud

1 more thing how fast does a mucle car go for 0-198 MPH well let see 16.8 sec burn
Supra 800 HP 0-198 MPH in 9.5 SEC owned

Last edited by 2JZGOD; 10-18-2007 at 07:00 PM..
Old 10-18-2007, 07:05 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

Quote:
You can get 1000HP out of a supra for 12-14k and a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000.plus the car. that put it around roughly at 55k or so. Thats about the price of a new vette.so yeah that is cheap for 1k HP and the distance passing ever second? do you mean every? bc i didnt understand that at all
at a speed of 240 mph, the car is covering 352 feet for every second it is travelling at that speed. That is the LENGTH of a football field travelled in less than a second. That is bloody fast. Now consider that the Veyron, a specially engineered, designed and build sports car can reach a speed of 253 mph, at which speed it is travelling a distance of 371 feet for every second it is at that speed. I haven't ever heard of or seen a streetable supra (or any other car for that matter), that can do that.

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD
Old 10-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:

How the hell can you get 900 + hp with some cheasy na engine, carbureted, and push rod that tons of BS!!!!!! Inorder to get 900 + hp like waht you said but S/C and a 150 shot of nos will get you up to 900 HP. To get HP out of a 2JZ T-88 turbo, 3.4L stroker, HKS inner cooler. So HAHAHAHA!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Yeah you probly havent even see a bugatti driving around either. i see tons of car that can hit 200mph easily. And ive seen a 900hp street supra down here before just driving around.
Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

when did this turn into a domestic VS imports debate? The only reason why i titled the thread the way i did is because cars that carry the GT-R badge are cream of the crop imports and become legends. A lot of imports are overpriced but this is one of the few that can break into the bang for your buck market.

There are respectable cars on both sides (domestics and imports).

So let's get back on topic and talk about the beast at hand, the Nissan GT-R
Old 10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Proud Supra owner!

AMEN, but i think its gonan be like every other skyline and not be sold in the U.S.
Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Banned

Lets just hope the new gen of supra comes oout instead
Old 10-18-2007, 07:43 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

Quote:
AMEN, but i think its gonan be like every other skyline and not be sold in the U.S.
don't even bother saying amen (like you weren't even a part of it) to a pointless conflict that you not only participated in, but encouraged. isn't this your second chance?

And yes it is confirmed that Nissan is releasing the car here in North America, there was a link somewhere in this thread that lead to a very detailed summary of the car including some information about the engine, top speed, etc. go look that up.

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD
Old 10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EDJ View Post
don't even bother saying amen (like you weren't even a part of it) to a pointless conflict that you not only participated in, but encouraged. isn't this your second chance?

And yes it is confirmed that Nissan is releasing the car here in North America, there was a link somewhere in this thread that lead to a very detailed summary of the car including some information about the engine, top speed, etc. go look that up.
Wow, this will be a first to nissan for them to relese the GTR in america. Ive been watchin this car for a while on the net as like the 2009 supra [ that is if they dont set it back some more]. But i think that the newer american cars have a new threat on the streets now.
Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Yeah you probly havent even see a bugatti driving around either. i see tons of car that can hit 200mph easily. And ive seen a 900hp street supra down here before just driving around.
BS I'm in the business and I can tell you their are only a hand full of cars out their that can hit 200mph easy.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZGOD View Post
How the hell can you get 900 + hp with some cheasy na engine, carbureted, and push rod that tons of BS!!!!!! Inorder to get 900 + hp like waht you said but S/C and a 150 shot of nos will get you up to 900 HP. To get HP out of a 2JZ T-88 turbo, 3.4L stroker, HKS inner cooler. So HAHAHAHA!
-Where the hell did you come from? Realize that the ZZ572 comes about stock able to push 800 hp on the motor. It takes little else to push over 900 hp. Get over it fan boy, not everything needs forced induction and N2O. Circle track cars regularly push 900+ hp.
-Who cares if your bud beat a 302 mustang, what a weak car to begin with.
-Not reliable? Too funny, race engines do need to be reliable to finish a race. I have yet to see one thats unreliable and wins races.
-PS: Top fuel dragsters, push rod 500 ci V8s, 7000-8300 hp, 0-300 in 4-5 seconds. 0-100 in .8 of a second. "owned"

Now, got away ya little car noob, and get back to the point of this. You and WhiteMKIV have gone totally left-field.

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-18-2007 at 09:11 PM..
Old 10-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Quote:
-Where the hell did you come from? Realize that the ZZ572 comes about stock able to push 800 hp on the motor. It takes little else to push over 900 hp. Get over it fan boy, not everything needs forced induction and N2O. Circle track cars regularly push 900+ hp.
-Who cares if your bud beat a 302 mustang, what a weak car to begin with.
-Not reliable? Too funny, race engines do need to be reliable to finish a race. I have yet to see one thats unreliable and wins races.
-PS: Top fuel dragsters, push rod 500 ci V8s, 7000-8300 hp, 0-300 in 4-5 seconds. 0-100 in .8 of a second. "owned"

Now, got away ya little car noob, and get back to the point of this. You and WhiteMKIV have gone totally left-field.

I am positive what 2jzgod is talking about, bc his bud isnt the one who beat the mustang with 150 shot nos....He is. and plus he has a Supra that hits well over 200mph if you dont beleive me check out his myspace....http://www.myspace.com/carsbgone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
BS I'm in the business and I can tell you their are only a hand full of cars out their that can hit 200mph easy.
I am not talking about stock italian exotics im talking about cars that people have to work hard to make fast.

Im going back to the topic, IM not geting banned for argueing what is and what is not. I caould care less, if you have the money to go buy a bugatti. Congrats. Hell if you can buy any car that hits 200MPH easily congrat to you. at least you have the money to buy a car that does that.
Quote:

Closed Thread