Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Lol John. *puts the razorblade down*
Old 03-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper View Post
his point is not the style of the parts used but the execution of the which you have done to them

the body-lines are non existent , the paint looks like it was put on with a trowel , the indicators and lights have no definition from the rest of the body , the fitment is poor etc etc etc etc and as a whole project it just doesn't work

I'm not just randomly bashing you , you asked what was wrong with your "truck" and this is the reply

now we all know you don't like me because i didn't let you get your own way on a certain forum
and we also ALL know what threats you have made to most of the staff of said forum (including xmod-noob )

so if you still want to go ahead with your head in the clouds who am i to dissuade you
Threats? Well, sure you can put it like that. However, you're going against rules and causing this to go off-topic in some of your posts. You are most certainly I do not like you. If you would like to know the real reason, it's not that you didn't let me get my own way. Hell, that isn't the reason I dislike you. You are an ignorant person, or well. Over the internet you are atleast. These said threats, are not really threats. It would only become a threat if it was said to your face and then an act had followed it. My head is in the clouds. Sure is! Yet, I am 19. You are what..? In your late 30's early 40's and yet you challenge and argue with people, who infact are younger than you and are not as mature as you are? Or atleast how mature you'd like to think you are. Go cuddle some more bunnies alright. I'll just set my options to ignore you now, so I can be the "mature" one out of this ordeal and stop this whole arguement.

The paint was airbrushed on. I'm not the best of painters, but I still can do pretty well. Body-lines are there. So, they are infact not, non-existant. Actually, yes. The turn signels in the bumper are defined from the rest of the body, and so are the ones on the grill. You just have to look better then skim through pictures and text. How is the fitment poor? Because it drives straight, the body is on straight and that it isn't crooked like your projects. Good-luck proving me wrong on the fitment.

However, I realize that you, are bashing this project due to the fact you dislike me, and feel the need to increase your e-peen. Yet, I'm not going to feed this arguement any longer. I've got myself a life, a well paying job, and well people who like me for who I am, because they know who I am instead of the people who are keyboard warriors and trolls. Like yourself.

Again, goodbye. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmod noob View Post
thats exactly what i was trying to say but just could be arsed in putting it in a polite manner like reaper did and iam not going to sday anything else about ive said what i want to say
No worries at all. You, I actually like. Yet, I am unsure on how you had taken that PM. So, my apologies on that. You will not be getting ignored due to you being a decent figure that I actually enjoy viewing projects from and posts from.

@ SS. I really like that car man. I don't understand how it did not get as much attention as this project did.

@ Floyd - You are a good guy man. Keep up your skills as a moderator. I approve of you. lol.

Time to go and ignore the one figure I dislike. lmao.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:00 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
How is the fitment poor? Because it drives straight, the body is on straight and that it isn't crooked like your projects. Good-luck proving me wrong on the fitment.

so remind me again how many COTM's have you won ?

XMS and XMF february COTM winner
Old 03-05-2011, 04:08 AM

you going to use a stage 2 and all wheel drive
Old 03-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolsman117 View Post
you going to use a stage 2 and all wheel drive
No AWD, even though it has a driveshaft that I made for it. I didn't really understand the concept of the driveshaft that was only made to keep your bevel gear in place. When I attempted to make it, it still made the bevel gear sloppy and it fell into it's pocket alot. So, I locked the differential. With model tires I would get a 1 tire fire, well... Not really, but the left wheel constantly spun alot faster than the right.(All Gen.1's do this.) So locking the rear diff. was my best option. Not really feeling a stage 2, even though I do have the motors to do a swap... The motor that comes in the Gen.1 stock, has the most amount of torque out of all the motors, and well... Model tires, locked rear diff, lots of torque... I get to spin, drift, and do some doughnuts!