Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 03-13-2009, 03:04 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to babyalicep Send a message via Yahoo to babyalicep Send a message via Skype™ to babyalicep

well all them have the stock stage one mtors. all the mods we done have been with stock radioshack upgrades lights, awd, metle bearings, and such
we did one homer and a blue f150 with lift kits. we like the look but dont work well in stering sadly.

my transfomer mustang cop car is almpoust stock has hadlights and awd. want to get the lights and wepons kit mainly for the flashing lights. mes titan proget is a way off dosent even have awd yet. gona go online get some stronger berings al the way up to the 3rd gears. hope to put some lighter wheight bilit one day, but need to get it runing fist lol. has a spare headlight kit installed thats about it. having hard time geting antena so probly have to hunt down some piano wire.

my cop car probly redy to go havent goten much practice becase we have carpet and get snaged. kitchems too small and the parking lots to rough so same isue there of geting snaged. looked in to those stleto cchasies for it but the sudering of the wiress is a bit above mes head.

relly want to get a gen3 corvett, but think its kinda wierd about the fixed crystals. fownd a place online that will do a fix and make it changble crystals for another 25. buts u also need a new controler for 10, contoler antena for 5, and crystals on top of the 55 dolar base cost. so almoust 100 there.

the races look cool wached them on youtube. just have a bad feeling mes would bes the oldest ther at 29 lol.

Alice
Old 03-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyalicep View Post
well all them have the stock stage one mtors. all the mods we done have been with stock radioshack upgrades lights, awd, metle bearings, and such
we did one homer and a blue f150 with lift kits. we like the look but dont work well in stering sadly.

my transfomer mustang cop car is almpoust stock has hadlights and awd. want to get the lights and wepons kit mainly for the flashing lights. mes titan proget is a way off dosent even have awd yet. gona go online get some stronger berings al the way up to the 3rd gears. hope to put some lighter wheight bilit one day, but need to get it runing fist lol. has a spare headlight kit installed thats about it. having hard time geting antena so probly have to hunt down some piano wire.

my cop car probly redy to go havent goten much practice becase we have carpet and get snaged. kitchems too small and the parking lots to rough so same isue there of geting snaged. looked in to those stleto cchasies for it but the sudering of the wiress is a bit above mes head.

relly want to get a gen3 corvett, but think its kinda wierd about the fixed crystals. fownd a place online that will do a fix and make it changble crystals for another 25. buts u also need a new controler for 10, contoler antena for 5, and crystals on top of the 55 dolar base cost. so almoust 100 there.

the races look cool wached them on youtube. just have a bad feeling mes would bes the oldest ther at 29 lol.

Alice
This is your tactic?....
Unfamiliar with language.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to babyalicep Send a message via Yahoo to babyalicep Send a message via Skype™ to babyalicep

mes type the same ans mes talk in rl. not shure how or whys, but its happens
Old 03-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Advance member

Quote:
If you're 29, you're about the same age as us.

+ Nissan GT-R
+ Audi R8
Old 03-15-2009, 02:16 AM
Banned

ahhh cool
Old 03-15-2009, 07:16 PM

:raises hand: 35....
Old 04-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Advance member

just fyi for you tulsa guys, I checked on racing this or next weekend and the guy that has the track says he's too busy the next few weeks.

We'll try again sometimes in May.

Stay tuned...

+ Nissan GT-R
+ Audi R8
Old 05-12-2009, 03:41 AM
Banned

woundering if ther any races coming up in the area at all love to go to my fist. transfomer mustang is prety much stock but its a start. AWD and headlights are only upgrades. i want to get the flasshing lites and give it bter habling while maitaning a stock look. not shure how well the slick work but would imagige treaded would be good all around tires.

Alice

Last edited by babyalicep; 05-12-2009 at 03:56 AM..
Old 05-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Stage 1 member

Good job on the videos aquaman. I watched them all. Gave me some inspiration for sure. I just bought my first x-mod. It's fun but I gotta do something with the sloppy wheels. Were is the best place to buy that pad you race on. It looks like it works pretty good. I am going to try and start a group here in Prescott Az.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)

for sloppy wheels go with bearings, alum. nuts, GPM Front & rear CVD'S and thin small washers to go back of the rim.I did this and have no slop at all even with the stock knuckles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Good job on the videos aquaman. I watched them all. Gave me some inspiration for sure. I just bought my first x-mod. It's fun but I gotta do something with the sloppy wheels. Were is the best place to buy that pad you race on. It looks like it works pretty good. I am going to try and start a group here in Prescott Az.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Stage 1 member

Thanks bosco72. I will do that. Just wasn't sure what to buy.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosco72 View Post
for sloppy wheels go with bearings, alum. nuts, GPM Front & rear CVD'S and thin small washers to go back of the rim.I did this and have no slop at all even with the stock knuckles.
ehh cvd's? wuts that? lol sry im not 100% with the race lingo

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 05-19-2009, 03:08 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
ehh cvd's? wuts that? lol sry im not 100% with the race lingo
cvd stands for centrifugal velocity diode. keeps your car planted better........

not really. its the swingsgafts in an xmod. the dogbone and wheel stub are 1 piece.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526
Old 05-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Banned

all my upgrade have been RS upgrades. AWD, Headlights Metal Bearings. ill lokk up cvd on atomic mods. i herd someware a bilit alonum tire rod is a good hadling upgrade. is that true???

Alice
Old 05-27-2009, 02:49 PM
What you talkin' bout?

Hey man u need to put a video on youre channel for the newest Audi R8 if you have it. I heard its really great but i wanna c it in action
PSN: lightbl0ckade

Proud to own xmods!!
Old 05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Advance member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsupra01 View Post
Hey man u need to put a video on youre channel for the newest Audi R8 if you have it. I heard its really great but i wanna c it in action
Been planning to do that. Most likely in the next wk or so there should be a video.

+ Nissan GT-R
+ Audi R8
Old 06-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Banned

id love to see yer new car maby if thers ever a tulsa meets agian could see it in person.

Alice
Old 06-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Advance member

The guy that has the Xmods of Tulsa track and building is very busy. We may have to just meet at a vacant tennis court somewhere around town.

+ Nissan GT-R
+ Audi R8
Old 06-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned

that would be cool. still want to do 2 upgrades to my only actal car before though. i noticed a problem. i cant seam to find one stop shoping. below all i neen able to find but they are at 2 difrnt shops. im not shure if thes wwill be good upgrades for my car. im not shure how well the stock slick will fair but dont know what kinda tire that will fit on the stock low profime rims. my entire plan is to make it looks stock on the oustside but strong as well. i figure the car can go now buts thes are upgrades id like to do. maby a racing crystal set one day as well.

.:Prefomance Upgrades:.
GPM XME049/0 XMOD Evo Car 0° Billet Aluminum Tie Rod
Kyosho MZW13BK Locking Wheel Nuts - Black
Kyosho MZW101 Mini-Z 4.5mm Box Driver

.:Cosmetic Upgrades:.
XMODS BARRICADE FLASHING ROOF LIGHTS

Alice

Oh almoust forgot dose any one know wher i can get some long lasting rechargble baterys and charger for both the car and remote????

Last edited by babyalicep; 06-06-2009 at 11:49 AM..
Old 06-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Advance member

Quote:
that would be cool. still want to do 2 upgrades to my only actal car before though. i noticed a problem. i cant seam to find one stop shoping. below all i neen able to find but they are at 2 difrnt shops. im not shure if thes wwill be good upgrades for my car. im not shure how well the stock slick will fair but dont know what kinda tire that will fit on the stock low profime rims. my entire plan is to make it looks stock on the oustside but strong as well. i figure the car can go now buts thes are upgrades id like to do. maby a racing crystal set one day as well.

.:Prefomance Upgrades:.
GPM XME049/0 XMOD Evo Car 0° Billet Aluminum Tie Rod
Kyosho MZW13BK Locking Wheel Nuts - Black
Kyosho MZW101 Mini-Z 4.5mm Box Driver

.:Cosmetic Upgrades:.
XMODS BARRICADE FLASHING ROOF LIGHTS

Alice

Oh almoust forgot dose any one know wher i can get some long lasting rechargble baterys and charger for both the car and remote????
To run on tennis courts you really need a few things...

1. Foam Xmods tires or rubber cement soft slicks to the rims. Otherwise you'll spend all of your time chasing your tires when they fly off.

2. A fast/tall gearing. Nothings more fun with an Xmod than going wide-open!!

3. AWD will help, but its not totally necessary.

4. If you've got any lithium's, nows the time to use them.

5. Aluminum parts are not necessary, but definitely prevent plastic parts snapping on unforeseen bumps or rocks.

+ Nissan GT-R
+ Audi R8