Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2013, 07:32 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855
Default Zippos Helicopters

well i have had the helicopters for a while now. got them as payment for helping a guy rebuild his brothers rc boat that he used to run many moons ago. They were in decent shape when i got them, some minor wear and tear. Had rebuilt them back to stock, then as with most things i owned decided it needed something different.

The first one is a blade mcx s300, fairly small one, but fun to fly around the house.
this one is pretty much stock, want to get a new body for it sometime, and maybe a few aluminum pieces, but will see how that goes.

The next one is a blade cx2, i was flying it a year or so ago and it was as high as a telephone pole and the wind caught it and caused it to death spiral down, bent a few pieces, broke a few. I had got pretty much everything to get it back up and going, but it has sat since. Until i went down to my basement the other day to et something and saw the small one, charged it and flew it around. Then decided I needed to get the big one going. Found all the replacement parts and decided i needed a few other things so off to the hobby shop I went. Ended up getting the new body, upper bearing mount in aluminum, replacement servo that died, a little better battery, and put her together. So now it has aluminum upper and lower blade mounts, aluminum bearing mount, and decided against the aluminum swashplate for the moment.
Here she is

only thing i forget to check before reassembly was servo arm placement. apparently the servo wasn't set right from factory, so it doesn't want to move forward very well. goes back like crazy though, lol.

down the road i want to get a single blade 3-d style one so i can learn them a little more.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526
Old 03-06-2013, 08:33 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

I watched this video, ordered a copter, and crashed it within 10 seconds. Was a pretty cool 10 seconds though.

http://youtu.be/q6F-0rIpLJE
Old 03-06-2013, 09:24 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

That video is insane. I would love to have that control. But reality sets in and it won't happen. Haha. But the question is how many times did he crash before being that good. Lol

What kind of copter did you get.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526
Old 03-07-2013, 03:26 AM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BART View Post
I watched this video, ordered a copter, and crashed it within 10 seconds. Was a pretty cool 10 seconds though.

http://youtu.be/q6F-0rIpLJE
LOLOLOL

youve been really going all out for the hobby grade stuff zippo!

heli's.. next up... jets... electric turbine powered jets... big ones... that go 200mph

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Old 03-07-2013, 08:38 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

I've had a few. Basically the same 2 as you and then I bought a walkera 4 channel bla bla bla. Have 2 identical ones, one is complete and one for parts. Get ahold of me if your interested.