Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Appearance > Member XMOD RC Garages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

Well a lot has kept me busy this last week with school and what not. I haven't even been able to upload some videos on my cars and some problems and some new mods. I'll try to get more pics and details later though

I spent a lot of my break time from studying slowly fixing my Skyline R32's body mounts. They were pretty sloppy, and weren't working very well anymore. So I did the same as my Lancer Evo 6 body and made a flat piece of styrene on the rear and used double sided stick tape to securely keep it in place (not as flimsy as before). For the front clip, I used my 04 mustang front clip and added styrene to the top and bottom of the clip to make it a little longer and wider. Took a long time to find the right length and make it fit in the body mount on the R32. Had to sand it down because it was a little too thick. Then I wanted it lowered too, so I had to sand down the screw mounts on the clip to lower it. And Finally its done!!! Took some pics yesterday, I think it looks awesome now Very flush in the front!!!

Really lovin it now more then ever Hope you guys like it!

Team X.I.