Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Luk3 Send a message via MSN to Luk3 Send a message via Yahoo to Luk3
Default My Story

okok some of this is funny/sad

well my ffa/fccla recently went on their annual ski trip,its my first time snowboarding,i bif it a few tiems,but i was doing good...i came off the lift,turn towards the easy hills,becuase thats where the jumps are,and i dont trust me on any other hill...so im going down gaining speed,and i stop...i dont remember why...i think it was cuz the ski instructor told me to wait..so i waited and i decided im going to go off a jump,so im getting ready to go and i start going,well about 10ft before the jump this little 6 yr old kid carves right in front of me and i drill him,i go flying into the trees....and im still sore and this was saturday morning...well sunday i tried to ski(im very much better at ski'ing then snowboarding...i only fell 2 times,on snowboard...7009878 times)but yeah so now on ski's my left foot will not let me carve it just goes skittle wacky...heh funny words...anyways..

so my injuries are as follows:
1 broken wrist
1 sprained wrist
1 fractured elbow
1 really badly fizzluckedup knee
100 deadly bruises..

the little kid:
1 twisted ankle
3 cuts on the body..

he just sat their and looked at me,then at his dad.

out of our whole school..this is the injury report
2 fractured wrists
5 sprained body parts
1 shattered elbow...long story
1 torn ligament in the shoulder/broken shoulder
1 twist knee..

this year wasnt that great for us..lol...

during saturday night..we got locked out of our room and we just sat in the hallway for like 4 hours,waiting for the poor garys pizza dude....mm great pizza...and then yeah...

im just gonna shut up now..

this was at Giants Ridge Lodge.....lol

and for chux the subbie guy
i seen
2 wrx wagons
3 wrx's
1 svx
and
1 loyal
Old 01-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to vzereeys

Props to you if you go to school the next day.
No pain no gain?...
Old 01-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Luk3 Send a message via MSN to Luk3 Send a message via Yahoo to Luk3

no school on monday..end of semester...but goddamit am i gonna be sore

oh i though id add...i was goofy footed on the snowboard,and im regular..

id have pics but i didnt have enough time to buy batteries for my camera

Last edited by Luk3; 01-22-2007 at 12:01 AM..
Old 01-22-2007, 01:54 AM
The Daywalker

Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

you were at Giant's Ridge?! I was there for a few hours on Saturday. you weren't, by any chance, part of the alpine ski meet that was happening, where you?

was the SVX white and black, and in the parking lot? I stopped and gawked at that one for awhile...

btw, we were there in my mom's '01 legacy....

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC
Old 01-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)

lol chux I think you and him saw eachother without knowing it...

As for the injuries im sorry for you cuz I've had a fractured ankle when it snowed here.

I was riding my bike down this hill when it snowed (DUMBEST THING EVER TODO!!!) and I was going very fast down it...Hit an uneven piece of ice on road and flew about 3 feet off the ground and slammed into a pack of snow ankle first.

Figures the snow pack was one I had made eairler that morning
Hop in your dumptruck, reverse for good luck.
(Ride over me, ride over me.)
Take on the whole world, fight with the young girls.
(Die tragedy, die tragedy)
Call me a cheapskate, come on for petesake.
(Cry agony, cry agony.)
Old 01-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux
you were at Giant's Ridge?! I was there for a few hours on Saturday. you weren't, by any chance, part of the alpine ski meet that was happening, where you?

was the SVX white and black, and in the parking lot? I stopped and gawked at that one for awhile...

btw, we were there in my mom's '01 legacy....

was that the pepsi thingy? otherwise no....i did pass some skiers trying to learn and i got cut off and drilled some ice and flew into some powder....then everyone went by and was like are you okay....are you okay..etc etc etc etc

and yes the svx was white and black...with the handicapped parking sticker...all you had to do to find me was look for a orange arctic cat jacket...lol
Old 01-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to musclecars4life

ha ha ha lol thats funny. at least you didn't break yoyur $250 snowboard on a rail like i did. lol all that didn't break is the metal edge. now instead of a psp i have to buy a new board. but my body is fine (except for a few bruises.)

getting out of xmods:

various motors

custom F-150 now on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/xmod-F-150_W0QQi...QQcmdZViewItem

i might have more too just contact me for a complete list of what i have left.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:33 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

i was at a local hill the other nite doing some night boarding. two of my buddies ended up sitting in the lodge hurt most of the night and some punk @$$ kid took a good chip outta the end of my new 650 dollar board

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD
Old 01-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Xmod Expert

Man, I wish I could still snowboard, busted my knee up pretty bad! I can't do extreme sports as I really would like to, but at least I can still participate in downhill MTBing!

Subie Alcyone SVXes are beautiful!
Old 01-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Banned

lol i was making fun of a friend cuz he biffed it....and im like dude you suck and this punk @$$ snowboarder was like dude stfu and then out of nowhere hes like do you have any gum...and his girlfriend looked more like a man
Old 01-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk3
lol i was making fun of a friend cuz he biffed it....and im like dude you suck and this punk @$$ snowboarder was like dude stfu and then out of nowhere hes like do you have any gum...and his girlfriend looked more like a man
Old 01-22-2007, 06:10 PM
The Daywalker

Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

my mom was a ski patroller for the Pepsi Challenge cross country race. but there was an alpine race going on too.

yep, that was the SVX....lol....I forgot about the handicapped sticker.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Banned

did you at least see my orange jacket......i mightve seen you....maybe maybe not depends upon the time you drooled over it....lol....you shouldve let me known you was going...and my mom told me some guy was skiing north of duluth and he hit a tree and killed himself

this is how it wouldve went

chux arrives and looks at the svx...wondering if he knows anyone here
luk3 arrives and looks at the svx..wondering who that dude is..
chux says nice car eh...
luk3 says yeah..wish i could have one..btw my names luke..nice to meet you
chux yeah my names (insert name here)...you have a subaru?i drive a loyal..
Luke:NUMBCHUX?
chux:yeah...wait luk3??
Luke:yeah ok im gonna go now

Last edited by Luk3; 01-22-2007 at 09:45 PM..
Old 01-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to lilskipro587 Send a message via Yahoo to lilskipro587

ahhhh skiing newbs!!!! runnnnn!!!(ski actually)lol as u see from my name i do ski....have for wat now...hmm 11 years(since i was 3(yes i am 14)) i ski an hour south of buffalo.I have had some great falls but never broke a bone u guys must have fragile bones or i jus know how to fall correctly...not sure wat one.lol I would never do a rail unless i were on my telemark skis cause dey r ****! i used to race on our clubs race team but quit that and i now coach little ones which aint too bad..I have a pair of volkl racetiger gs racestocks and some atomic sl 11 slalom skis. i love skiing do it everyweekend and u guys need to take your time! please =] cause i would own you and you wouldnt like it
"free the heel and ski for real"

Fujica STX SLR still for sale.
Looking to build computers by order.

-Contact me on both.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilskipro587
ahhhh skiing newbs!!!! runnnnn!!!(ski actually)lol as u see from my name i do ski....have for wat now...hmm 11 years(since i was 3(yes i am 14)) i ski an hour south of buffalo.I have had some great falls but never broke a bone u guys must have fragile bones or i jus know how to fall correctly...not sure wat one.lol I would never do a rail unless i were on my telemark skis cause dey r ****! i used to race on our clubs race team but quit that and i now coach little ones which aint too bad..I have a pair of volkl racetiger gs racestocks and some atomic sl 11 slalom skis. i love skiing do it everyweekend and u guys need to take your time! please =] cause i would own you and you wouldnt like it

woah settle down man
Old 01-23-2007, 02:09 AM
The Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk3
did you at least see my orange jacket......i mightve seen you....maybe maybe not depends upon the time you drooled over it....lol....you shouldve let me known you was going...and my mom told me some guy was skiing north of duluth and he hit a tree and killed himself

this is how it wouldve went

chux arrives and looks at the svx...wondering if he knows anyone here
luk3 arrives and looks at the svx..wondering who that dude is..
chux says nice car eh...
luk3 says yeah..wish i could have one..btw my names luke..nice to meet you
chux yeah my names (insert name here)...you have a subaru?i drive a loyal..
Luke:NUMBCHUX?
chux:yeah...wait luk3??
Luke:yeah ok im gonna go now
the SVX wasn't there when we got there (~8am). and I was done skiing by 12:30, and gone by 2 (my mother is very slow...). anyway, I only noticed one person in a snowmobile outfit, and it was orange. I was in black snowpants, and a blue ski jacket. with a red hat (you'd know it if you saw it...lol). spent most of my time on the ungroomed, man-made things, or on the black diamond stuff off the east side.

and the guy that died was in duluth, Spirit Mountain to be exact. slammed into a tree at about 30mph without a helmet....and died within minutes. they didn't even take him to the hospital.

oh yea, and I ski on Rossi slalom skis, with Dolomite 5-buckle sintesi 8.5 boots.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to musclecars4life

lilskipro... i dont ski i snowboard, its much more fun as you dont have to worry about it geting caught on something going up a ramp.

getting out of xmods:

various motors

custom F-150 now on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/xmod-F-150_W0QQi...QQcmdZViewItem

i might have more too just contact me for a complete list of what i have left.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:29 PM
The Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecars4life
lilskipro... i dont ski i snowboard, its much more fun as you dont have to worry about it geting caught on something going up a ramp.
getting caught?! what on earth are you talking about?

I've spent way too much time waiting for snowboarders to ever want to try it. standing at the top of the lift while they strap a foot back in, standing at the end of a traverse to some gnarly back-country stuff while they strap back in, etc. etc.

oh yea, I think my mom said that they my first ski lesson was when I was 2 and a half, shortly after I could walk. and I'm 21 now....do the math.

Old 01-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)

Done both and enjoyed them both (not that I'm any good ) but man how I hate snow and cold weather...so needless to say I don't do it all that much. Been a LONG time.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux
the SVX wasn't there when we got there (~8am). and I was done skiing by 12:30, and gone by 2 (my mother is very slow...). anyway, I only noticed one person in a snowmobile outfit, and it was orange. I was in black snowpants, and a blue ski jacket. with a red hat (you'd know it if you saw it...lol). spent most of my time on the ungroomed, man-made things, or on the black diamond stuff off the east side.

and the guy that died was in duluth, Spirit Mountain to be exact. slammed into a tree at about 30mph without a helmet....and died within minutes. they didn't even take him to the hospital.

oh yea, and I ski on Rossi slalom skis, with Dolomite 5-buckle sintesi 8.5 boots.
oh you prob seen bryce...mr im really good....i think i mightve seen you...i was prob makeing fun of you....lol....oh wait....i think i mightve almost hit you somewhere in there.....lol sorry...

and i found out that i broke my aulma(sp?)on my forearm