Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 PM
SPR

if it wasnt so snowy out side id try to paint some more. So im not entirely sure. Hopefully soon
Old 12-17-2008, 05:27 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

great job SPR keep it up i know the xmod community is thankfull for people like you.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Stage 1 member

Awesome! Hope it goes to someone deserving! If I still had my gen 1 civic I'd donate some parts. Shoot if I even had one of these I'd donate parts. No one seems to be intrested in these at my school.

Last edited by hmmwv15; 12-17-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Old 12-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Freedom Provider

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to XmodzICON82

i have a bunch of suspension parts, as well as boards(gen 1 and evo), tires, rims, crystals, etc....i'll pull everything out and take pics for you so you can choose from that if you like...
Old 12-17-2008, 07:04 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmodzICON82 View Post
i have a bunch of suspension parts, as well as boards(gen 1 and evo), tires, rims, crystals, etc....i'll pull everything out and take pics for you so you can choose from that if you like...
Thank you for the offer, but for a board, im going to aim to buy an ebay board. they are brand new and come with a 2x2 stack of upgraded FET's.

i got the tires and wheels covered, and ive got more crystals than ill ever have cars. But again, thank you for the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmwv15 View Post
Awesome! Hope it goes to someone deserving! If I still had my gen 1 civic I'd donate some parts. Shoot if I even had one of these I'd donate parts. No one seems to be intrested in these at my school.

im going to aim to get it to someone deserving, or atleast someone that will appreciate it, and take good care of it. but im still undercided how the 1 lucky person is going to be choose. but i will keep you all updated
Old 12-17-2008, 07:30 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

how bout you offer it up to all the people on the site who live in the same state as you, kinda like keepin it in the family...no?...oh well worth a try ...

...cold weather is killing my painting too, even with your paint and run technique(PNR by SPR)...we were down to -12 the other nite and i think mon was like 4 but at least there is finally some powda at the mt.s...cya

Team X.I.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:36 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
how bout you offer it up to all the people on the site who live in the same state as you, kinda like keepin it in the family...no?...oh well worth a try ...

...cold weather is killing my painting too, even with your paint and run technique(PNR by SPR)...we were down to -12 the other nite and i think mon was like 4 but at least there is finally some powda at the mt.s...cya

Hmm that would leave you.... and...... you. YOU WIN! haha jk.

yeah its about 7 degrees at my house right now. last time i looked last night it was -1. that was pretty early.

I finally got the paint job laid out, and it looks decent. but the PNR technique just doesnt work well in snowy weather lol. But paint job is done! (except for clear coat) so ill post pictures after awhile when it drys.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:48 PM
SPR

Update...

Donated by www.Xmodspr.net
AWD Kit
Suspension and Steering Kit
Evo Wheels and Tires
Front Clip
Evo Rear Clip
Head Light and Tail Light Lenses

Paint job is not finished yet. The Gun metal has NO clear coat on it at all. I plan to repaint the windows to give them a fresh coat of black, since they dont look so new any more.

Currently Im in need of:
Stock Supra Rear Wing (want to try to make a SI wing)
Civic Mirrors
Stock Front and Rear Bumpers (pending on B1G)
Stock Side Skirts (pending on B1G)

More updates later

Last edited by SPR; 12-21-2008 at 08:48 PM..
Old 12-19-2008, 08:04 PM
LM Graphics

Looking good SPR! Liking the generosity!

The gunmetal looks slick on the Civic. Can't wait to see it with new windows, bumpers, and clear! I'll see if I can help you out with parts - I don't have any body parts but I may have some luck with chassis parts.

-LM

I will not be able to visit these forums very much anymore. If you need to contact me, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I will finish up all bodies I have and get them shipped to each of their owners. Thank you.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:58 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

looking nicer and nicer, i m still pushin for a black rim , pm me if big can't find what u r lookin for and i will see what i can do...

Team X.I.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Looking good SPR, I like the wheels.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:36 PM
drifter and engineer

Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

slick civic
hope to see stuff start getting built
Old 12-21-2008, 09:50 PM
SPR

new paint job i call this. Masking Taupe bwhahaha

Old 12-22-2008, 08:36 AM

I finally received my Civic in the mail and i have a new light kit if you want it.
IDEA= For how to give it away.You pick a number from 75-150.Every one else Adds their Month-day and last 2 digits of the year of their birthday together then add the number of xmods they have to that,closest to your number wins.Mine would be 11-07-72=90+1=91.JUST an idea.Yeah i know if you use this method im out,but i dont think i should even be in the drawing seeing that im new .
Old 12-24-2008, 05:54 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerreaper View Post
I finally received my Civic in the mail and i have a new light kit if you want it.
IDEA= For how to give it away.You pick a number from 75-150.Every one else Adds their Month-day and last 2 digits of the year of their birthday together then add the number of xmods they have to that,closest to your number wins.Mine would be 11-07-72=90+1=91.JUST an idea.Yeah i know if you use this method im out,but i dont think i should even be in the drawing seeing that im new .
i figured out how im going to give it away, im just hammering out all the rules now. and then ill run it by B1G or someone. But a light kit would be awesome PM me if you would like to donate it.

As for an update.

It finally sorta stopped snowing enough i could atleast shorta sheild it with my body, and spray the black super quick and run back inside before any flakes hit it. So windows are now Done

Old 12-24-2008, 07:35 PM
drifter and engineer

Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

very niice.
shiny windows.
sparkly paint.
still no chassis
wait, is that the chassis i see in the background? the gen1?
Old 12-24-2008, 07:40 PM
SPR

nope that is the chassis for my legacy. im working on it at the same time. The chassis for this car will be an evo chassis when i get it going.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:57 AM
SPR

If you want your name on the list, you know what you gotta do to be semi famous!! :P

http://xmodspr.net/charitycivic.htm
Old 12-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
i got a set of mirrors, but thanks!everything lol.ive got like 2 and a half sets of these wheels i got some mirrors but i need everything else still!
PM me with your address, and a list of the parts you ALREADY got (from you or others) for the chassis, and ill mail you whatever.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:42 PM
SPR

Bump.

anyone want to see this thing finished?
Closed Thread