Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to darkendblades Send a message via MSN to darkendblades Send a message via Yahoo to darkendblades
Default Dark's White NSX

ok well i finaly got it started last night and so far this is what i have hope you guys like it.

if you guys have any ideas on what i can work on let me know since its only about 60 percent done it needs alot more details then it has.

ill update in couple hours im baby sitting my sisters daughter.

ok heres a update on the chassis

just for REDSXMODS

i did some white five spokes and purple gpm lug nuts

and more updates eom time soon im waiting for the hood to be done its now black and its not quick drying paint so no mock up yet.

if you guys can see i need to learn how to mask off the body alot better lol but that will be fix very soon.

another update

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
that track looks like an areana 4 xmod fights.u don't how to drive might as well stay away.but if ur like darkenblades droppin xmods into pools ther u go
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
uhh yeah right away ill just empty my pool in the middle of summer, throw all my cars in there and bash um just so you can find out which one is toughest

Do i look like darkenblades??<<haha

Last edited by darkendblades; 02-06-2008 at 03:56 PM..
Old 02-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Cloud 9

Trader Rating: (8)

It's looking great so far.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:31 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Wait...was it white to start? Or are you painting it white? Other than that, shiny!
Old 02-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to darkendblades Send a message via MSN to darkendblades Send a message via Yahoo to darkendblades

thanks and it was yellow from the get go and i did some sanding on the stock bk front bumper added the mild sides and rear bumper and now im needing a small fine paint brush to paint all the stuff that needs to be other colors lol like black and orange and i think some yellow but then i also need to do the headlight lense's "black" and the roof needs to be done black also.

Quote:
that track looks like an areana 4 xmod fights.u don't how to drive might as well stay away.but if ur like darkenblades droppin xmods into pools ther u go
Quote:
uhh yeah right away ill just empty my pool in the middle of summer, throw all my cars in there and bash um just so you can find out which one is toughest

Old 02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Xmod Expert

Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

looking good so far man, a method that bondo uses that may help the apperance of this thing is putting a fine black line around the doorjambs, the hood lines, roof lines and such to make it look more realistic and break up that white paint a bit, but awesome job. if you can find some smoke transparent paint that would work awesome for the headlight and the tail lights.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post
looking good so far man, a method that bondo uses that may help the apperance of this thing is putting a fine black line around the doorjambs, the hood lines, roof lines and such to make it look more realistic and break up that white paint a bit, but awesome job. if you can find some smoke transparent paint that would work awesome for the headlight and the tail lights.
sweet thanks ill use that idea

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Is this one going to make its way into the pool

Quality not Quantity
Old 02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Rethink It All

Send a message via AIM to RedSXmodder Send a message via MSN to RedSXmodder

I think that thing looks kick! If you could pull that off on your NSX, it would blow me away...

Team Redmade Motors- Building Motors that rise above the rest!

Rethink It All
Old 02-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

looking great so far
Old 02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Elite member

thanks for all the great commenst and i am going to do the pic that is shown lol

ok just started on the black lines and im thinking of a black hood and ill be done with the black headlights soon too let me know what you guys think on the hood idea oh and i painted the stock rear roof vent white also, not pictured since i have the tape still on

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by darkendblades; 02-05-2008 at 10:32 PM..
Old 02-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Elite member

ok first post updated

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

I cant seem to find the picture of the one in the xmod mags I had. I was going to do it at first to the rare white one but decided not to.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
I cant seem to find the picture of the one in the xmod mags I had. I was going to do it at first to the rare white one but decided not to.
yeah at first thats what i was aiming for then i was playing Gran turismo 4 and i bought the concept nsx and i liked it so im doing it like that now lol with a twist of RedSXmod idea.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-06-2008, 03:14 AM
Banned

GT5 will be out soon and they say it will be pushing some of the limits of the PS3's blue ray system.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:17 AM
Elite member

yeah ive herd lol but i love the idea of the ferrari in it now lol i can do a beat down with a GT40

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Banned

no one can beat the pikes peak escudo when it was souped up and the settings set for the one track. I cant remember what GT it was and you could get it to do 2000MPH plus, I think it was 2.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:35 AM
Elite member

it was GT3 lol i did it but i also got the toms supra to do wheelies lol

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-06-2008, 03:52 AM
Elite member

updated pics in first post

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
no one can beat the pikes peak escudo when it was souped up and the settings set for the one track. I cant remember what GT it was and you could get it to do 2000MPH plus, I think it was 2.
yea the escudo pikes peak in GT2 was sick, i have 3 but dont know how fast it is.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
All 6's and 7's

Send a message via MSN to bondo

looks good man, real nice basecoat.
have fun with the rest of that car.....painting details on the NSX is a pain in the butt. not too mention all of the tricky sanding.
your lucky you dont have the wild kit on there, that ones even worse....

the back where the exhaust is was a huge pain......

for future reference though, when your doing the black lines,do it ontop of a clearcoat.
this will give you cleaner lines since you can rub off anything that isnt in the crease.

once the clear is dry enough to handle,grab your brush and black along with a paper towel.
start off by doing a 1/4" of the crease at a time,wipe over it in the same direction your painting in with your finger,clean your finger on the paper towel and do another 1/4".

if you do this over the clearcoat it will rub right off with your finger.
it tends to smear over basecoats though. this usually results in having to break out the rubbing compound.