Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 02:29 AM
SPR

Well Big man... this one is for you!!

This a B1G enough stack of cash for you?

Last edited by SPR; 01-01-2009 at 02:43 AM..
Old 01-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

psh, we all know that's a stack of $1s with a $100 on the top

fan that green out

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-01-2009, 05:06 PM
SPR

STi shell is scheduled for pickup
Old 01-01-2009, 05:24 PM
washed-up, retired, cool.

Trader Rating: (1)

When are you getting it?

Old 01-01-2009, 05:55 PM
SPR

scheduled pick up is between january 10th and january 15th. delivery is between january 25th and febuary 1st
Old 01-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Cool beans, congrats.

What shipping company did you end using?

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
pHsss you noob. every other one u can see the number on is a $100 dollar bill. take your pocket change and fix up that pickup already

Count it and weap bud!

there's this wonderful system called a checking account that takes all of those pieces of paper and converts them into one piece of paper for you. =P Gratz on the Car!!! im curious to see how much of a moneypit it winds up being =P
Old 01-01-2009, 06:59 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Cool beans, congrats.

What shipping company did you end using?
US auto transport. $1500 bucks door to door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post
there's this wonderful system called a checking account that takes all of those pieces of paper and converts them into one piece of paper for you. =P Gratz on the Car!!! im curious to see how much of a moneypit it winds up being =P
checking account? is that that one thing at my bank that says i have about .10 cents in it?

not all that is for shipping cost. thats 4500 bucks! shipping was only 1500. the other 3 grand is to put into it... but i dunno what way yet. probably down payment for a loan for the wrecked sti.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Mine says .64 cents... I win!

Congrats on finding someone willing to pick it up!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:14 PM
SPR

yeah i was a little butthurt about the price. but oh well i guess. fun project coming.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:40 AM

I want an STi. :[
Build me one :]
Old 01-02-2009, 09:50 AM
SPR

dude can you post whore some more today jesus christ.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
dude can you post whore some more today jesus christ.
you call this whoring? You should see my pbnation account :P.
Total Posts: 3,614 (5.42 posts per day)

I'm also trying to buy some stuff in the b/s/t, so once I get to 50, i'll calm down a bit out here. I know post count doesn't go up in this section, but I had to drop by to admire me some subaru.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:34 PM
SPR

well just fyi, while your trying to bump your post count, your going to ruin your name on here. make people not like you. probably get some infraction points, have moderators jumping down your ***, and maybe even get a ban. Take it slow. theres nothing that great in BST right now anyways.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:40 PM

It's really not a fact of trying to bump my post count, sure my posting is slightly more elevated at this time considering I want to get into the B/S/T... but that aside, I post a lot regardless... No intentions of raising the post count, it just comes with a lot of posting. I'm at the prime now considering I love vehicles in general, and Xmods is a new thing for me, when i get my 50 posts, and the excitement of a new hobby dies out, i'll post a little bit less, but like I said, I post a lot regardless... This section for instance doesn't raise count, but i'll probably posting in here the most.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:13 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

Quote:
yea, too bad most places don't take personal checks. and a money order makes it impossible to last-minute price-haggle.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC
Old 01-03-2009, 01:38 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Nice one SPR.... now we can see some progress!!! Make sure you keep us posted on what happens.... also get few vids of the STI you drive down in....

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....
Old 01-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux View Post
yea, too bad most places don't take personal checks. and a money order makes it impossible to last-minute price-haggle.
that's true, i brought a wad of cash with me to pick up the blazer, it eliminates a lot of BS, unless you get robbed before you can pay for your car

what's the word on the wrecked suby? how long do you think it's going to take to get this beast together? you gonna let ash paint your rims pink with her nail polish? =P off topic, but is there anyway you can get your hands on the centercaps for the 08 STI's? if so, shoot me a PM, my friend got one of his jacked.

don't post whore in SPR's thread, it causes cancer in california and eventually you'll fire up the smart alec noobs that will want to go on a vendetta to flame you to make themselves look cooler.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:19 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
Nice one SPR.... now we can see some progress!!! Make sure you keep us posted on what happens.... also get few vids of the STI you drive down in....
i ended up not having to drive down, and the price on it went higher than i could afford, so i didnt get it

Quote:

what's the word on the wrecked suby? how long do you think it's going to take to get this beast together? you gonna let ash paint your rims pink with her nail polish? =P off topic, but is there anyway you can get your hands on the centercaps for the 08 STI's? if so, shoot me a PM, my friend got one of his jacked.

don't post whore in SPR's thread, it causes cancer in california and eventually you'll fire up the smart alec noobs that will want to go on a vendetta to flame you to make themselves look cooler.
didnt get it. but there will be a lot more to bid on.
i have no idea on a time frame, if i had all the parts. it will only take a month at max to get it driving working on it nice and slow in my free time.

i can get you employee's price threw the subaru dealer. but ill call leo and see if he has any. but he prob wont. thats the best i can offer for center caps.
Closed Thread